Zebra hate thread

Zebra hate thread

Fucking ziggers think "WE IS HORSES" your not. Your garbag that has no use, you cant even get a job. The use for zebra are to shove in a cage to laugh at or to let there women get raped by donkeys so the children look even more fucked up. Take your lip smacking weird sounds and go run infront of a lion

God damn ziggers

Woah woah woah. Why the zebra hate

Heres a beautiful horse and lady. Not some smelly small dick zebra

A beautiful horse being serviced by a lady, everyone wants some horse action. No one wants a dirty zebra

is this like racism cause zebras come from africa?

No its becaus zebras are shit and they need to be put in there place if they think there even close to being a horse master race.

Want to know why fruit stripe gum is always a dissapointment?

Zebras

Wat.

I've never heard of a zebra trying to horn in on the cultures or provisions of a horse.

This thread is founded on gay and fail.

The only gay and fail here are zebras

How can horses pretend to compete? Don't be mad horseboi, you are genetically inferior, it's not your fault.

Zebras are such limp dick twinks that there females have to turn to real studs to get fucked

How does this make you feel? In less than 30 years horses will be just a memory, and the world will be a better place.

Another weak zebra has to seek out a male of anykind because the tiny dick aids filled zebra males just cant cut it

Horses and people are beautiful together

Ziggers just make honk noises that hurt the ears

This thread. This thread right here? I like this thread.

Its because you love beautiful things. Like mares, and not gross ziggers

Happy Halloween

Zebras dont even celibrate Halloween

A true beauty of the horse form

FOR ONCE i'm not the only one who hates zebras.

Their fucking useless, horses have been on the forefront of war and combat for centuries, and used to plow fields and tow big hauls.

Why do zebras even exist?

Whats the diffrence between a nigger and a zebra?

Nothing, just one COMES with prision stripes

>You mad, equine boi?

fuck weebs desu