So I read that these vibrators make girls cum like crazy

So I read that these vibrators make girls cum like crazy.

I bought one and I want to bring it up with my fuck buddy during sex but at the same time not make things awkward.

Suggestions please?

"I got you a vibrator to try out tonight, sounds like fun, right?"

Tie her down, blindfold and gag her, and just pull it out. Make her cum buckets.

bump

Hot.

you fucking amateur.

you didn't buy it for her to use. you won it.

you saw some contest on some facebook page to win "popular sex toys" and you entered because it was only a few clicks and a survey. you forgot about it. then boom a few weeks later holy shit i forgot about it and i won!

you didn't know what you were winning. turns out you got one of these. so it doesn't go to waste, you're willing to let her borrow it while over for fucking

This. If you're not man enough to ask, she'll probably cuck you anyway.

And yes, those things are the bomb.

I am man enough I just wanted the right words to say

They work great, be a man and say you bought it to try on her, if she aint into it. keep fucking her and keep looking for a better fuck buddy.

Lame.

why would you buy a toy for your fuck buddy. wife or gf i can understand but a fuck buddy is gonna find it weird.

wtf are you 16, who the fuck says that.

sex is sex, if its a regular fuck buddy he should be in the clear if its brand new.

Maybe you have issues with pushing bitches boundaries but some of us don't.

Okay so, if u got this toy alone, its fun for a bit right, since ur alone. But if ur fuckbuddy has it, u get him and the toy, its like a double package. I dont see why its "weird" per say. You both get pleasure from it
Sex is more than just an orgasm

I told my GF I bought her a vibrator. But really, it was my ex's that she left behind. I really am a shit...

I do that too. fuck do they know.

Did the same.... didn't even wash it before I stuffed it in her cunt

it's a very personal action in an otherwise very impersonal arrangement. the entire point of a fuckbuddy is to get regular semi-monogomous sex without any of the attachments. once you start buying me stuff, even if it's a dildo or something, it starts to feel like an attachment and puts me off of the arrangement.

I'm assuming it's not a dom/sub type thing since it's just a fuckbuddy situation. if I'm right you should really ask her about using toys and if she's into it bring it over next time.

sounds like you really care about your gf

Girls are just for draining your balls mate

if all you want is a wet hole a prostitute is cheaper.

You tried.

I can attest to their effectiveness. My wife tells me there is no comparison to other toys and it takes moments before she has lost control over her body. She regularly pisses herself because she loses all control.

To answer your concern, just break it out while your fucking her. If she has ever used one she will be excited. If has never used one, you are about to give her a benchmark orgasm in which all others will be measured. Be a man and just do it. If she gets all Weird than don't use it. She wants you to take control. Don't be a Pussy, she will thank you for it later.

kek!

Just say "Hey I got you a present" and whip it out
"Get you some front lovin' while I stick it in your ass, y'know?"

Can't go wrong with dubs

„I bought a surprise bag for adults with some friends for fun. Look what I got“

> let it lay around openly
„Oh, you brought your own vibrator? Nice“
Or
„Oh, you found it. Happy Birthday“

Or place it beyond a pillow, start licking her, get it out and just use it.

Not the same user. But you are wrong; the hunt is more satisfying than the meal.

once again, and it has been said in this thread already. sex is more than just an orgasm.

buying things to use on you, and buying things for you is completely different. Maybe you thought you were keeping it but you clearly are self entitled lol. sit down bitch and realize you are being fucked and having a toy used on you. and you are going back home after without the toy.

Please come again.

try a tens unit,a pad wrapped around a spent
co2 cylinder,taped to the base,put it up he butt,the other electrode pad an inch & a half above the pube bone,turn it on low,make sure you turn it up realll slowwwww,try the different wave selections,she will have multiple gullywashers

This interests me. I am a male and have tried the tens unit on me and it didn't do much for me. What other ways ways have you tried it with your wife/gf? Would putting the pads on either side of her clit work too?

That's how my first experience with one went. I was 15 and at my girlfriends. We were making out and I'd already taken my top and bra off. She had me lay back and cuffed my hands to her bedpost then blindfolded me. She pulled my jeans and underwear down then told me she'd be right back, my stomach twisted with nervous trepidation for a few minutes until she returned. I remember her rubbing my legs when she got back to help put me at ease before tying them the bed as well. After some time teasing and toying with me she finally slid her hand between my legs, I was already wet with anticipation and she brought me to my first orgasm of the day. After the second (which didn't take long admittedly, I climax easily) she brought out the wand and I just froze at the noise. It was loud and so sudden that my stomach twisted again in knots. That rush that builds up between hearing it and feeling it was intense and I had goosebumps all over me. We'd used vibrators and other toys before but this was blinding. My thoughts, the outside world, everything just melted away except for that. I don't remember all that in detail outside of just the general bliss and the overwhelming sensation it brought, except for my girlfriend shoving panties in my mouth at one point.

Nice story

I bought my gf one recently and although she said she likes it a lot and she likes playing w it, it did not make her cum either time i used it on her. She still prefers my dick.