What's wrong with being white, user?

What's wrong with being white, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/wNXFmOzDKH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NAZI!!!!!!!

Everything. White men are a plague on this earth, and no people can be truly free or happy till they are eradicated.

sunburn

Shut up I'm online

lets.rabb.it/886j/wNXFmOzDKH

but why do areas heavily populated with niggers always turn to shit?

>Be white person
>Be not a nazi
>Still like white people and want to have white children
Wat do

NAZI SCUM GO FUCK A DOG FUCKING REALLY

Institutional racism, you see black people are being oppressed by the police, just look at Trayvon Martin or all the other times black people were shot by the police for doing nuffin

People who say otherwise are Nazi fascist pigs who need a good punch in the face to wake them up to reality

Everything. Get the pitch forks!

Shid, I guess I'm a Nazi. Do we have meetings for this stuff where we learn to goose step and sing marching songs from the 30's?

Because the white man oppresses them, kills them, makes them live in poverty. You make the black man's life a living hell... Of course they are going to have to fight tooth and nail to survive... Included pushing back against the racist whites.

op is a alt right nazi fascist confederate kkk sexist racist homophobic anti semetic homophobic transphobic white cis male

I hope the police find those people who think it's OK to be white.

nothing. Whites and Asians built this world.

Constantly complaining, non-contributing shit skins are the problem.

blm trying to attack you 24/7

This. Reperations aren't optional white bois, and the fact that being black in itself makes you 550% more likely to be chosen over whites is JUSTICE for all the oppreshun

You CANT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITES PERIOD

Just say "I'm a Nazi fascist" next time, you piece of shit. It'll be quicker.

Lmao then explain africa vs europe during all of humanity. Why did Whitemen prevail and africa went to shit?

White gave everything to the rest of the world. Everything in your view right now was created by a white man.

It's too hot in Africa to do something.

Oh yeah those poor niggers are sooooo oppressed.

Still didn't prove me wrong.

Stay mad you worthless nigger/limp-wristed leftist.

Probably Asians did it. Samsung LSD panel or a processor made in Taiwan.

Reality is racist.

Nothing was created by white men expect suffering and pain and evil. Your existence is an abomination.

>People falling for such easy b8

You can't prove idiots wrong. They are too busy being wastes of life to see the reality.

So you are blaming the heat now? Then if it was so hot why didnt you migrate? It was hot in the middle East and they invented math. Stupid and irrelevant argument.

You mad black boi?

Right? I've been trolling this whole thread thinking there is no way anyone will fall for it...

They are migrating now.

Nothing was created by white men. Slaves were sold by warlords that were black. Black people shipped them across the sea. White people gave them food and a home, as long as they worked

Made doesn't mean invented.
George H. Heilmeier invented the LCD display.

dude he's trolling, nobody believe the institutional racism meme anymore.

White men invent, Asians innovate, blacks complain

stop responding to b8

Or Devin Gilford

Another dindu?

I'll bop you right in your face

Yeah, except he actually didn't do anything. And was white

SO SALTY

Bitching about it. By whites.

Every other race wants to take pride in their culture and history, no matter what it looks like. White people want to take credit for things dead people did as if it's their own personal accomplishment and it makes them individually better than everyone.

And I say this as a 6'2" white man with thick hair, blue eyes, and charm oozing out of every pore. I did not invent electricity. I also didn't own slaves. But if I somehow wanted to own white history I'd include both but find ways to contribute myself instead of sitting back patting myself as if I'm special and doing nothing to make the world a better place.

OP's pic is a hollow statement made to piss people off. Gee that's something to be proud of.

>be proud black man
>get shot by another proud black man
Fuck you whitey

Typically democratic.

Why get a job when you were raised to steal shit and get money from us blue collars?

They got time to smoke drugs and fuck or fight all day while we work. The middle class i mean. Typically

Say you identify as an african ameeican "transmother" with 5 kids and u need gubment assistance

how are niggers oppressed? y'all have the same access to public education that every other race has...why don't/can't/won't niggers take advantage of it?

>>>/twitter/

Because the filthy nigger fathers leave their children to rot so they are forced to drop out to get a job or what most of them do sell drugs and join a gang.

They actually have more access, more scholarships, more likely to get into a college, groups specifically made with the goal of aiding black only college students succeed. Get rid of affirmative action, it's extremely racist against blacks

AHAHAHA. i hope this is bate.

We all got the same chance.

Hell, if anytging whites have it harder. No naacp scolarahips, no affirnitive action laws, no gubmend gibs.

Fuckoff

This

AHAHAHAHA. K

oh. so it is niggers who are oppressing niggers. i understand now

>White people want to take credit for things dead people did as if it's their own personal accomplishment and it makes them individually better than everyone.
Why do people say this? Having pride in your heritage isn't about living of the achievements of your ancestors in order to start you are productive , it's finding pride in the spirit that lead to those accomplishment.

The aphorism "Tradition is not the worship of ashes but maintenance of the flame" comes to mind here.

so even with all this help from whitey, they can't seem to get an education. instead, blame whitey for their problems. this makes perfect sense.

EXACTLY

Poor bate since aftrica is still full of mudhuts

but blame whitey for it. now i understand why everyone hates niggers

That's logical thinking, which is a tool of white oppression.

>I think if we subbed the word for oppression to mastery it'd be pretty acurate

But white people infected the black man with AIDS and Crack as part of a CIA operation to oppress Kings and Queens

Ask Shaun King. He hates being white so much that he’s convinced himself that he’s black.

You mean to oppress Crypts and Bloods

Steam avatar sized

forty laughters

This

MY SIDES!

>Ywn be as woke as talcum X
Feels bad man

trips of truth

Jesus so many fucking stupid americans, no wonder you country is in the shitter.

WOKE

Right, they believe that giving someone more = giving someone less. It's REALLY fucked up around here. Good thing biology doesn't care how hard niggers cry

Are you just pretending you don't get it so you can be edgy or do you actually not understand?

I guess I actually don't understand. Niggers are so fucking coddled

>I guess I actually don't understand.

Good, there's hope for you. You are correct, you don't understand.

Maybe some day you'll understand, maybe you won't. Good luck.

You gonna type something ? Or did you realize that niggers are spoiled by affirmative action, which tells them they are better simply for being black?

Ah fuck you than, you do realize there's no white scholarships, no immunity from shit talk because of being white, no job opportunities for being black but allll of that for being black?

oh nowonder i never heard of him.

Right, no one gives a shit about white folk.

sometimes you get a sunburn

carry on, stop using the internet so much

bullshit, they have more opportunities with aff action and scholarships than any other group and still fail.

You ain't white, Sparky. You just got a bad case of melanin envy.

>anti-white racism: the post

all this guy did was suck his own dick while offering no real arguments.

you are giant cunt
stupidity ooze out of pore

they would ban you for that on steam I bet.

difficult to hide in the dark ?

Let me know when they kill someone and the dodge charger of peace doesn't count.

That feel when you're many of the most oppressed nationalities and races mixed but your skin is stI'll white.

I'd like "passe-blanc" for two hundred, please, Alex.

Are people seriously arguing that niggers aren't give more opportunities than anyone else? Colleges literally lower standards so these apes can get it. They push aside much more qualified people to let mediocre less qualified blacks in.

Literally nothing is wrong with being white

Stop listening to fat tumblr whales and trolls

But whites should be proud of creating the world we live in today. White people are responsible for everyone success and just about every important invention in the last 500 years.

Allan?
Allan Bakke, is that you?