Confession/feel thread

Confession/feel thread

>be me
>mom gets diagnosed with MS like 2 years ago
>be now
>she's been getting worse, shaking, forgetting things
>can barley get onto the toilet properly and get in and out of bed, I have to go help her most mornings and evenings because my dad's a cunt
>so fucking clumsy, even sometimes spills boiling water on herself when making coffee
>borderline senile
>pisses the bed because she sits and drinks wine and doesn't get up to piss because she might fall off the toilet
>does my fucking head in
>shout at her to try harder sometimes since shes been wheelchair bound for two years so she should have the hang of it by now
>stresses the fuck out of me when she yelps and shit, most of the time she hasn't even fallen off her chair or something she's just struggling
>REALLY fucking stresses me out
>on edge all the time
>when she acts up I just feel like going downstairs and knocking her out
>understand why people that look after the disabled end up beating them and shouting at them and shit, it's that fucking stressful
>will secretly be glad when she dies because I wont have to take care of her

Am I a bad person Sup Forums

Hey user,I just want you to know that you are not a bad person. I had to take care of my senile grandmother since I was 5 years back old. She went blind when I was 11 years old. Imagine never being able to have your friends over because there always was shit on the floor and the smell of urine was always present. She passed away 4 years ago and trust me,it truly was better when she was gone.

Know how you feel bro, my girlfriend has MS. It fucking sucks

>diagnosed with MicroSoft
just get linux then ffs, your mama handycapped and you mentally disabled

Kek

Was expecting hilarious punchline and now I just feel mildly depressed.

No, you're not a bad person, OP. Well, you might be, but not because of that.

>Does it somehow make me evil that I'm human doing a super awesome thing for my mom before she inevitably passes when no one else is doing anything to help her because this situation is stressful and I'm stressed?

No, now just keep being good for her and before you know it you'll be missing her and will be super thankful you did everything in your power to help rather than being like your useless dad.

What the FUCK is MS even after googling i have no idea because there are multiple fucking medical issues abbreviated as MS.

Why the Fuck do you feel the need to write MS assuming we are all medifags or can read your fucking mind to figure this shit out. Next time dont assume everyone knows what you mean, try actually writing shit out you lazy shitbag

I live with my grandma who has stage 4 kidney disease with diabetes and inability to walk; and every day is stressful. You aren't bad for thoughts; only for actions. Did you push her wheelchair down the stairs? No. you're not bad just frustrated; a lot like me.

go back to pre-grad school uneducated fluffball

multiple sclerosis probably.

>can barley get onto the toilet
>barley

Everyone knows that MS means Marks & Spencer you fucktard.

When she's dead you'll feel relieved, dont feel bad about it. Her genetic programming did not allow for a livespan longer than what she had and that's okay. Here's to hoping you didn't get fucked and will end up like that, that'd be bad.

I have one for you Sup Forumsros.

> Be me
> Best friend diagnosed with leukemia
> In and out of hospitals for a year and a half
> I was always by his side
> We were very close because we were friends since we were 7
> He died at 17 a week after his birthday
> I never quite felt right after his death
> Fast forward to last week
> 2 years later
> Skimming through my Skype friends to delete the inactive ones
> See him
> I decided to delete him and move on
> I told myself its what he would have wanted
> I delete him and then immediately regret it
> Try to add him back
> Realize he'll never accept my request

OP here, kekked

Checked, excuse my shit spelling, been a long day

OP here, sorry bro, hope the regret doesn't haunt you too much

OP again, also forgot to mention, it was my 21st birthday yesterday and I did fuck all, tonight is meant to be my birthday night out because my friends and I go out on Thursdays because a club here does £1 drinks on Thursdays.

Only like 2 of my close friends are out, everyone else has work or something. I mean I get it but yeah. I'm having chinese food right now for the first time in a while though and it's fucking good so there's a silver lining

A quid a drink? Thought they were a thing of the past. Whereabouts is that? Might have to cheat on Wetherspoons if it's within distance. Happy belated birthday by the way.

Carlisle, club called Outrageous (yeah its a gay club but on thursdays everyone goes there for cheap drink) the city itself is a shithole but we have the cheapest prices for drinks in England, I almost had a fit when my mate went to London and told me he paid £15 for 3 beers

Bit further north than me. Yeah to be honest 15 quid for 3 pints in London is a bargain. I seem to pay that for 2 whenever I go down there.

Depending on what you're drinking a pint here is around £3 and with the Thursday thing you can go out with £20 and have a great night

Yes. Yes you fucking are. It's normal to feel stressed out by that situation but to hit disabled people is just fucking wrong. Not to mention she's not just some random old person to you. This is your MOTHER. This woman carried you, gave birth to you, and cared for YOU when you were helpless. you would not exist but for her.Be more grateful for your life and stop whining like a little bitch. Man up.

Tay told me we are alone. You think you have a family, wrong. You have a social group. You are your best friend. Don't forget when your social group is dead.

Sounds ideal. I'm only in Derbyshire and I never seem to come home from a night out with much change from 80 quid.

kill her?

Fucking hell that's wounding

I'm stressing out over my test that I have tomorrow and I'm mad I got a 78 on my other one. I'm also stressed out over this project that I have. I just want to get good grades and pass

I know that feel. Did the same thing when a close friend died in a car crash. Seeing his picture hurt. So I removed him, about 30seconds after realised I'd fucked up. Can never add him back

Good luck with them bro

Yeah once I get a buzz going all financial responsibility goes out the window. What's the nightlife generally like up there? Went to uni with a few from Carlisle and they always seemed to be out on the lash.

Thank you

Literally all there is to do here is drink, this city is boring as shit, so I'd say it's pretty good cause it's generally busy enough and the DJs play good enough tunes, theres only like 2 good clubs though, but theres a sports bar called The Bronx that's good to just sit in, drink, and talk. Spoons is always good too

Maybe telling it to strangers will help me a bit.
I met my cousin with my friend. She fell in love with my other friend. She changed school. She died in car accident while driving to school at her third day. I feel really fucking bad almost everyday. Should I feel that? Is that my foult?

Kill her OP, it's time to rip the band aid off.

sounds like u need to smoke some weed bro

Does your first name start with an M?

Why do you feel bad? From what you said you didn't do anything wrong

Emo fuck

TFW you haven't handed in homework for 3 weeks because of work and taking care of family

Checked, but nah

she carried you gave birth to you big fucking deal, drop kick her down the stairs no one will see lol

My friend asked me if I want to go on a trip with him and my old class. I said of course I can go. We got our trip spot. My cousin was going to other school but went there there with her group.I met them each other. Then she asked me about my friend. I said I can introduce her to him. Did that. They exchanged FB contacts. She fell in love with other friend of mine and because of that she has changed school. I could just say no to my friend. Then nothing would happened

Alright, this one's pretty weird.

>be me, 18
>can't drive - going to learn soon.
>meet super cute girl on tinder, she lives a 20min drive away
>she's literally perfectly my type
>beautiful eyes, good eye makeup, skinny, dyed hair, piercings etc
>typical daddy issues girl
>she's been abused in past by exes
>rejects affection
>says she likes me but she isn't comfortable with affection etc
>its hard to find time to see me with all the shit going on in her life
>mental health issues, alco mother, ptsd father
>kicked out frequently over very little
>haven't seen her in nearly 2 weeks, she doesn't seem to want to make time to see me
>she replies a lot less, seems to not care very much
>somehow makes time and money to go out drinking with friends
>any time anything bad happens, I always try to be there for her
>recently realised
>i'm always there for people
>nobody's ever there for me
>i really like this girl, and i want it to work
>but to make it work i have to be strong and push through, she's in a rough spot atm
>don't know if i can

Kek'd

I think I might have MS too. And I'm only 25

I wouldn't worry. Mild Sodomy usually clears up by 30.

OP here, that fucking sucks bro, I kind of know what you're feeling, my last gf was all sorts of screwed up, but I pushed on and was there for her no matter what because I loved her, still do. (we're not together now because I fucked up and regret it everyday)

If you love her and she loves you as much as you love her then find the strength to push on and make it work, it all depends how good she is for you emotionally too, like how well you click and shit. On the rejection stuff though my last gf had that too, she's rejecting you because she's scared it won't work or something will go wrong, it's that or some other shit idk I'm not a love guru

I think about that too, I wonder if I'll have it some day since my mom has it (I know it's not genetic but my mom having it does incread my chances so I've heard) If I got to the point my mom is at I'd honestly off myself, I couldn't live like that, it's undignified, better to die while you can still use your body

Sorry user