Sup Forumsros I need your honest advise. I've been with this girl for 8yr and have 3kids with her...

Sup Forumsros I need your honest advise. I've been with this girl for 8yr and have 3kids with her. We are not married but I thought we loved each other. Anyway I work for weeks at a time out of state but spend weeks at home as well. 60/40 for the most part. Thing is she said she felt like she wasn't loved and that I destroyed her self esteem by teasing her. So she told me the other day she went on CL and found some random dude and they 69ed. She said that she felt horrible and left after 10min. What the fuck do I do? She seems remorseful but at the same time not. I mean I love her but every time I think about this I want to bust her in the mouth. I won't cause I hate jail but I want to stay for 3 reasons. 1my kids (all under 6), 2child support is gonna suck ass, 3love but I don't think I can get past this... I get home in 6 days. wat do
Pic related her

Go bang someone else

>go to court
>get the kids
>she pays you

OP here I went out and got my dick sucked 2 days after she told me. She knows

This.
Leave the bitch out of your life but not your kids

That's a guys vagene
Kys

This.

Good luck with that. It seems that doesn't matter to some judges out there.

I won't get the kids. My state favors the mother. Plus I can't care for them by myself with my job. I travel a lot

Kill yourself, because no one likes a whiny bitch who can't take care of their problems themselves. Why the fuck are you coming to a bunch of trolls for advice, you dumb prick?

Nope that's her. She ballooned up after 3 kids. 225# but that doesn't matter to me.

Cause some ppl give actual advise. Unlike yourself you stupid cunt. NEXT

When you get back home, I wouldn't bring it up at all. Feel free to talk about random stuff but don't bring up the infidelity. The silence on the subject will drive her nuts, and she might not be sure how you're planning on reacting. Then once you're around her again, you can take the time to decide if you still want to be with her or not. Who knows, maybe she'll try really hard to make you happy once you return. That's just my idea at least.

Also post more naked pics.

Sounds like you were a shitty person to her anyways. Guess you reap what you sow. Deal and move on faggot.

Sorry to tell you this but she fucked that guy. She's trying to downplay it. No one just 69s without fucking, she's lying.

Fuck bitches. Hit the bar, hut craigslist, dont even hide it. Put her in the status of a loveless cuckold. She can cry on her side of the bed at night knowing it was all her fault. What's she gonna do, divorce you?

user of 5 min ago was wrong. user of now supports this plan.

Accurate. Probably busted inside. Probably a nigger.
To really insult her, go get all your kids a paternity test. Show her how shattered your trust is. Plus- some of em might not be yours if she's the kind of bitch to do this.

Tell her how much you enjoy the thought of another man shooting his load in her cum dumpster ass

That's good advise but we have talked about it over the phone for the past week. We are gonna see how we feel when we see each other.
As requested bro

Fucking cucks should have their own board. Or hang themselves. Don't force your beta fetish into places it doesn't belong. Lord knows you don't know how to do it with your cock.

That's fucking gross son...

did she say any of this "im not happy" stuff before or was it all after she cheated?

Maybe but I doubt it.

Tell that pig to lose weight and that's why you don't pay enough attention to her, because she is disgusting.

OK leave her and cut her vagine so no other man can be scarred by a vagine that looks like sexual reconstruction surgery from penus - penus like vagine

Yes and I had been trying to be better to her for the past couple months.

Yesterday i fucked a boipucci. I am straight but i would suck a cock instead even having the chance of seeing this thing (may god have mercy of his creatures) naked

leave here NOW. she clearly doesnt care to at least put a little bit of effort into making you or herself happy. She wants the easy route through life. Which means that you're obviously not a part of it.

Like I said she ballooned up. I know but when you love someone it doesn't matter as much. I don't expect most of you cunts to understand.

What did you tease he about? Did you even tease her, or is she trying to guilt you?

Bro i know shit about all emotions. Love specially. But with something like THAT i would have fucking killed myself. Not even joking. You are loving a fucking blob full of shit and she even cheated on you.
Your life must be a miserable meme. Sorry for you user

Just leave user. You know you have to.

Dat body thicc af

Dump more, OP. If you're heading for divorce (and we both know you are), might as well share the fun with us Anons.

I would just things like look at that big ol thang and call her my momma cow. She never said anything to me cause I'm not fat.

Record her admitting she cheated on you, then leave her ass. You'll get the kids and not have to pay a single dime. If you can prove infidelity you will always win the kids, the house, etc.

You're welcome.

bro... listen.... listen. Thats extreme obesity. Thats laziness. Thats not giving a fuck about you or herself.

This isnt a case of, she got in a horrible accident and was left mangled. Because it that situation, it was uncontrollable and of course you should still love her no matter what.

But this isnt that. Shes a lazy sack of blubber. Keep living the dream if thats making you happy though.

>Bro i know shit about all emotions
That's obvious. Still he should really be encouraging her to lose weight, I imagine op isn't much leaner himself though.

these days, encouraging someone to lose weight is a hate crime. Its fat shaming. These days, theres no such thing as encouragement. All thats left is "gimmies".

Agreed look at that fat fuck. I wouldn't touch that of you paid me. I feel bad for you bro no one should live like that.

No wonder she has a low self esteem. It may sound cruel but if she doesn't want to be teased for her weight then she should fix her weight problem.

>THIS
The bitch gots2go

This.
Unless you're a fat lard as well.
But yea, you should drop her. The kids are too young to get it anyways.

>these days, encouraging someone to lose weight is a hate crime.
Only really on the internet or at a uni. Most people are still pretty sane and even fatties know it's not good to be fat.

Dats Good Pussy OP dont leave

moar pics

I have the same image of a sweaty greasy neckbeard clicking on mechanical keyboard while rats runs trough his basement and her wife is 69ing with a nigger

Not some faggot in his basement you cunt. This is me OP bitch. What makes you think I won't cut you?

Bump

>What makes you think I won't cut you?
Your obese cheating wife.

Not if you live in a no fault state. Had a friend who lived in Arizona who had a cheating wife. She admitted it to his face without remorse when he found out. She STILL took 50% of his assets (no kids, thankfully, so he didn't have to worry about that)

honestly man, leave her ur kids will always b ur kids, she cheated on u which will help ya in court, fuck her u dnt need that whale, get u some better pussy

Jesus Christ man, you look destroyed even through the glasses. You can see how hurt you are on your face.

You are challenged by Wiggercuck Bitchboi!

*pokemon music plays

Wiggercuck bitchboi sent out landwhale!

Landwhale used rollout!

Its super effective!

Landwhale was hurt by diabetes.

Bang someone else and lie about it being terrible, etc., then you are even if you are comfortable telling her like when she told you all of her 69 bullshit

>What makes you think I won't cut you?

Because you won't even cut the nigger that was FUCKING your wife in the mouth.

>she was licking that pee pee cheese
>in and out of her mouth it went
>at first it was slow
>gradually, it got faster
>throatfuckingOPsgirl.exe
>arrgh, sluuuuuurp, argh arg arg
>his hands are now grabbing your wife by the back of the head like the whore she is
>arrgh, sluuuuuurp, argh arg arg
>oh shit! her throat is now airlocked!
>cum.jpeg all down her throat and face
>she goes home and KISSES YOUR KIDS good night with cum mouth...

(and there you are "Ilovehersooooomuch.cuck)

>>What makes you think I won't cut you?
>Because you won't even cut the nigger that was FUCKING your wife in the mouth.
>>she was licking that pee pee cheese
>>in and out of her mouth it went
>>at first it was slow
>>gradually, it got faster
>>throatfuckingOPsgirl.exe
>>arrgh, sluuuuuurp, argh arg arg
>>his hands are now grabbing your wife by the back of the head like the whore she is
>>oh shit! her throat is now airlocked!
>>cum.jpeg all down her throat and face
>>she goes home and KISSES YOUR KIDS good night with cum mouth...
>(and there you are "Ilovehersooooomuch.cuck)

nigger, even your kids tasted craigslist cum

move to another state with her to "clear" your head. get kids for yourself. ezpz

sounds like you found a real winner bro XD

makes me feel better about my stable relationship and life with a beautiful girl

Kek

she was honest with you, so talk to her, tell her how you feel, and ask her how she feels.
Shit happens... if she wants to swing with another couple then TOGETHER you might.
Why fuck up a three kid relationship over a bj.

This relationship is done for. If you have to be gone for weeks at a time, you are most likely going to drive yourself insane wondering if she is cheating. It's probably going to hurt a lot, but dude, you need out. Your kids will be old enough to understand one day, just hang on to your sanity until then.

everyone point and laugh at the cuck XD whats her digits OP i got another cock for her to such bitchboi

That type of work is hard on relationships.

because of this

>>she was licking that pee pee cheese
>>in and out of her mouth it went
>>at first it was slow
>>gradually, it got faster
>>throatfuckingOPsgirl.exe
>>his hands are now grabbing your wife by the back of the head like the whore she is
>>oh shit! her throat is now airlocked!
>>cum.jpeg all down her throat and face

i'd fuck her

I work industrial camp jobs and people like to say "you're not a real electrician until you've been divorced at least once"

user, i think i love you.

Kinda my thoughts but when I think about it I seriously think I might knock her teeth out. Jail and all but I don't know if I can stop myself.

What states favor men for custody or at least don't rape you on child support. I'll always take care of my kids but I know how that shit goes 90% of she will waste.

She is a woman, be a man... do not hit her.
Talk, she needs to know, that she CAN be honest with you and also that you are VERY unhappy with what she did and what do YOU need to do to make her not want to ever repeat it.

Easier said then done bro

>I work industrial camp jobs and people like to say "you're not a real electrician until you've been divorced at least once"
The marines have very similar memes, it's common for any occupation that requires you be away from your family for extended periods.

i didnt realize how many beta fags there are on Sup Forums

send a pic of your dick in another girls mouth with the caption "oops sorry didnt mean it babe"

69'ed with a complete stranger? KEK

ALL women cheat, bro. This is just a fact of life. So my thought is this... stay with her for your kids and to avoid being assfucked royally with child support. And get as much pussy as you want. She cheated, so it's a free pussy pass. Take advantage!!

I have a video of a CL whore I let suck me off 2dats later on my phone. Think I should show it to her? I've thought about it but I think it might make shit worse. I told her I got a blowjob but not sure if she thinks I'm just saying I did. I know it's fact... think thats good enough?

ur mad that she fucked some random guy yet ur posting her pussy ? are u retarded op ?

dude your relationship is fucked either way, you might as well end it on your terms

Who gives a fuck. It's just a picture. Do you see her face you dumb cunt?

so let me get this straight, ur girl decides to go sit on a dudes face just for the hell of it? nah that bitch been cheatn on u for a while now bud,its over man u cant forget that ever, fuck her in the ass, just post her nudes on here, even set her ass up again just to clear any doubts of the bitch ever changing shes gonna do it again

Destroy her self esteem. Make her feel like less than shit. Depress her to a shell. She might just leave without the kids.

i felt bad until i learned you're married to a fat disgusting pig. jesus christ either you have no standards or you're equally as disgusting and sloppy as her

she really let herself go dude, if she can't stay loyal, neither should you. go fuck someone and then tell her about it. give that bitch a taste of her own medicine

77%+ of custody cases go to the mom.

She'll just turn on the tears and explain how you caused all this, that yo're never at home to raise the kids that belong with their mom.

Boom. Judgement of custody to mom.

Also your non-marriage is fucked.
I wouldn't believe her when she says thats all she did. She probably went all the way and is just lying to make things better.
Even if she isn't, it doesn't change much.
You'll never be able to trust her like you once did, and you shouldn't either.

A bridge got burnt. Bitch probably expects you to repair it.

Working on this now.

start banging bitches left and right my man, stay together for the kids, your relationship is dead.

I have plans to ass rape her when I get home. She won't try to stop me cause she'll think she has to let me do whatever I want to forgive her.

more pictures

What is your problem mate?

>3kids
Spay and neuter yourself.

He should yust go "gonna KMS" honestly

That sucks dude.
Probably cheaper to keep her.
She came clean right?
And you got a BJ from a strange lady.
So I'd say you in decent shape.

>implying the court wouldn't favor the girl

She seems honestly sorry about it, try working through it but keep a close eye to see if she cheats again. If she does again, she isn't truly sorry. Drop her.

being up front about a 69 means she's lying to you about anal

get out

repost this on /adv/. You'll get better advice

Get a paternity test for all your children and break her.

Dude what the fuck she is still the mother of your kids. If you love them you won't try to ruin her just cause she was a bitch and cheated. If you can't handle it then break it off. You are not staying together for the kids, you are staying cause you are angry at her and want to make her feel like shit.

Go ahead, fuck her up till she becomes a waste of skin and kills herself. That will really help your kids grow up right. You are gone most of the time anyways, fuck bitches on the road and pretend to be nice at home. When the kids are older, take off and pay the child support.

user.
I know you love your kids so be there for them no matter what you do.
But ask yourself.
Could you be with someone who knowingly got with a randomer knowing that it wasn't just the relationship between you and her at stake.
But the upbringing of your kids also ?
It's up to you if you want to forgive and keep supporting her mate but if she's willing to have a quick fuck leading to her kids being affected massively.
Then she's a cunt.