Dear user

Dear user,

You can start your whole new life literally right now. You've put off your nutrition, have been destroying your wallet buying the some of the most expensive, resource hogging foods, and you're doing yourself no favor by eating processed garbage.

Overwhelming evidence concludes that by doing away with the Jew's grasp on your medical bills, spending a fourth of what you once spent on food, and by merely altering your diet- you can be healthier, stronger, have more testosterone, have an insanely lower risk of both heart disease and cancer, and laugh in the face of the uneducated if you like.

You know exactly what you want user.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you I want death

Vegan here, I'm probably the biggest faggot you will ever meet. I suck many dicks a day. Not as much as OP though. I don't swallow because cum is an animal product. I'm such a fucking fag

nice try meatcuck
>projecting your gayness on others because you're still in the closet
faggot

Lol or we can go hunt for our food and eat better than you

You don't hunt for your food. You buy it at Walmart.

>>help save our planet
>to feed vegans you need agriculture
>agriculture causes earth to be less fertile
>To ship veggies from 3rd/2nd world countries you need ships
>Ships polute oceans

>>It takes 16 pounds of wheat to produce one pound of meat

what?

what?

what?

what?

i still dont get what are you preaching for

Meat can be grown anywhere, to get the same diversity in nutrition in vegetables you have to factor in the fact that lots of them have to be shipped over due to climate. Food miles are where veganism and vegetarianism falls down massively.

Overall health, the overall well-being of our planet, and animal cruelty my dude.

vegetarianism is okay but HAVE A FUCKIN BURGER ONCE IN A WHILE

veganism is fucking stupid and unhealthy and no you can't get all the nutrients so shut the fuck up

anyone who references veganbody builder as a legitimate response to this is also retarded, that nigga looks unhealthy as fuck and disgusting

Pretty sure my hunting rifle and the bones in my garbage disagree

The average vegan has 3 vitamin deficiencies. The average omnifag has 8. BTFO.
Vegans are healthier and will live longer.

Why is your hunting rifle in your garbage?

Eh. I still enjoy the taste, feel, and just the way it cooks. So fuck off. I'm an omnivore and you can't stop me!

>Overall well being of our planet
Agriculture causes earth erosion turning it less fertile meaning it's counterproductive
>Animal cruelty
Nature is cruel

Cows are more agriculturally intensive to produce less food than plants alone.
Nature IS cruel, but we are not nature. We are the modern man. 99% of our meat coming from factory farms is not. They are disgusting places where most of the animals are killed before adulthood. Something around 80% of pigs will have pneumonia when slaughtered in factory farms.

we have omnivore teeth for a reason. Theres shit loads of proof that people who are raised as vegan from birth end up with osteopersosis and other problems. Most vegans you see today are complete bellends that have switched from being an omnivore. This fucks up results. But lets wait for the next generation the idiotic vegan parents that push their terrible decision based on something they read in a magazine on their kids will be the ones to see the problems.

Tell that to our dwindling phosphorous reserves in the earth. Soon NO crops will grow.

Yet you post no source because you're making shit up. Vegan children are fine. Find me a study that says otherwise.
inb4 blog post or article without a source

So you're agreeing with me ay? We should make sweet use of our land while we have it?

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full

The claim that humans are natural meat-eaters is generally made on the belief that we have evolved the ability to digest meat, eggs and milk.
This is true as far as it goes; as omnivores, we're physiologically capable of thriving with or without animal flesh and secretions.
However, this also means that we can thrive on a whole food plant-based diet, which is what humans have also been doing throughout our history and prehistory.
Even if we accept at face value the premise that man is a natural meat-eater, this reasoning depends on the claim that if a thing is natural then it is automatically valid, justified, inevitable, good, or ideal.
Eating animals is none of these things. Further, it should be noted that many humans are lactose intolerant, and many doctors recommend a plant-based diet for optimal health.
When you add to this that taking a sentient life is by definition an ethical issue - especially when there is no actual reason to do so - then the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.

hope you drop your baby and it shatters.

"A vegetarian diet is associated with many health benefits because of its higher content of fiber, folic acid, vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium, and many phytochemicals and a fat content that is more unsaturated. Compared with other vegetarian diets, vegan diets tend to contain less saturated fat and cholesterol and more dietary fiber. Vegans tend to be thinner, have lower serum cholesterol, and lower blood pressure, reducing their risk of heart disease."
Thanks user! Perfect article for this thread.

"the risk of bone fracture may be a concern when there is an inadequate intake of calcium and vitamin D. Where available, calcium- and vitamin D–fortified foods should be regularly consumed. There is a need for more studies on the relation between vegan diets and risk of cancer, diabetes, and osteoporosis. Vitamin B-12 deficiency is a potential problem for vegans, so that the use of vitamin B-12–fortified foods or supplements are essential."

Thats stupid though because omnivores get those benefits as well.

>implying milk isn't shit calcium
>implying the richest sources of calcium aren't plants
kek

Actually the average american has diseases associated with high cholesterol. Again, the average omnivore has 8 vitamin deficiencies. The average vegan has 3.
I personally have zero.
What's your excuse?

what are you talking about? The picture you posted says 60% of B12 deficient people are vegans.

I'm not american, and have regular blood tests and have no deficiencies. I'm an omnivore.

animal farms are really immoral but what can you do? how you will feed the masses? same goes for agriculture its toxic it makes our soil less fertile, but you know you need to feed the masses.
Point is absolute vegan diet is unnatural. Truth is humans are part of nature. If you fight nature you fight yourself in a long run.

60% of B12 deficient people =/= 60% of people are B12 deficient
40% of meatcucks are B12 deficient because it's basted into their animals.

Just started a batch of beef burgundy before coming on. Brisket braised with red wine. Suck it poor fags and vegetards

What I dont get is why do vegans fight omnivores with such arrogance. We arent saying you should only eat meat. You guys are the militant ones, cringey as fuck.

Factory farms use more resources to produce animals by a factor of over one hundred. Come back with some sauce.
inb4 you can't find sauce

>being this edgy

just had a lamb tagine, that meat was literally turned to strands, so fucking good. Slow cooked for 4 hours, dont worry vegancucks I threw some dates in there as well.

Try this instead.

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)
Here you are meatcuck. Your (you)s.
>being this edgy

Intensive farming isnt the fault of omnivores you trash person. Its the fast food industry mainly.

>Animals eat animals so I can too

"Non-human animals do many things we find unethical; they steal, rape, eat their children and engage in other activities that do not and should not provide a logical foundation for our behavior. This means it is illogical to claim that we should eat the same diet certain non-human animals do. So it is probably not useful to consider the behavior of stoats, alligators and other predators when making decisions about our own behavior.
The argument for modeling human behavior on non-human behavior is unclear to begin with, but if we're going to make it, why shouldn't we choose to follow the example of the hippopotamus, ox or giraffe rather than the shark, cheetah or bear? Why not compare ourselves to crows and eat raw carrion by the side of the road? Why not compare ourselves to dung beetles and eat little balls of dried feces? Because it turns out humans really are a special case in the animal kingdom, that's why. So are vultures, goats, elephants and crickets. Each is an individual species with individual needs and capacities for choice. Of course, humans are capable of higher reasoning, but this should only make us more sensitive to the morality of our behavior toward non-human animals. And while we are capable of killing and eating them, it isn't necessary for our survival. We aren't lions, and we know that we cannot justify taking the life of a sentient being for no better reason than our personal dietary preferences."

>eating meat
>being edgy

Literally kill yourself, im sure you're pretty close to death anyway with all your bone problems.

>trash person
>implying people eat fast food for a majority of their diet
kek

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Love me a good tangine. I need to make more preserved lemons. I eat everything, including lots of veggies. I'm of opinion anything that can give your body nutrition can be delicious and wholesome. It's about moderation.

Except sea squirt. Fuck that noise. Tastes like something scraped off a boat anchor and left on deck for a day in the sun.

in america they do.

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

This thread has turned into philosophical debate about traditionalist and modernism.

I went vegetarian with milk and eggs occasionally, honestly its been great.
Ive always been healthy but i feel so much healthier now

Good job user.
Did you know that you can buy a egg-laying-bred hen for about $1-2. You can build a coop for probably $30 in lumber. They lay eggs once per day usually.

Survival of the fittest bitches. And from an evolutionary perspective the best thing a species can do is become useful to mankind. There are maybe 50k wolves in the world and 400 million dogs. We plant 15000 corn plants for every man woman and child in this country. You keep your ethics and I'll keep mine.

People tend to eat plants and meat for optimal diet. I haven't met a person who eats only meat

>implying your survival of the fittest isn't your daily mcdonalds burger or trip to walmart

Considering an omnivorous diet isn't optimal and is considered a health risk, I don't think you're wrong. Also, never once was it implied that people are eating 'only meat'. Nice strawman though.

Hit the nail on the head. I like meat and look forward to good lab grown meat. I also have 0 problem with most GMOs. Science is the only chance we have to make life better. As long as there is a market there will be meat. Better to work on how that meat is made then trying to guilt people over to ones point of view

Nice

>guilt
Guilt was never implied. That guilt you feel comes from within.

They live for 20 years.

Not implying that all. We have a different kind if survival of the fittest now. It's called (crony) capitalism. Work to change the market rather then trying to destroy it. Just say no doesn't work with weed, heroin or nuggets.

There is vast room for improvement. The meat can be much more humanly raised and dispatched. We can have real wholesome meat again. Not this flavorless chicken we get now.

I have zero guilt. I hunt, I forage mushrooms and wild edibles, I garden, I raise my own eggs and even snails. I want better treatment for animals because of taste and nutrition. Don't let the pure be the enemy of the good.

Hunting 100% of your food alone would be a full time job.

Meat has alot of protein that is essential for our well being also it's alot cheaper and less time consuming to kill a chicken than wait for the crops to grow. We evolved this way to eat other animals we wouldn't eat animals if we didn't need to do that. Vegans have some vitamin/iron deficiencies.
>average meat consumer.png

yeah she would probably get heart disease in like few years

You are not a medieval man. You are not a hunter/gatherer. Evolution has no voice in an argument about current ethics.
Meatcucks have more deficiencies than vegans. Eating a plant based diet is healthier for you.
>it's alot cheaper and less time consuming to kill a chicken
This is very wrong. Plants grow faster than a chicken can eat plants to grow. They also use more resources to do so.

Wtf is a meat cuck? Dumb fucker.when you sick your boyfriends dick do you swallow or do you spit because you're vegan

Veganism is sold on the back of being better than other people, this thread is a prime example of that. To vegans they're doing the world a favour by shouting about the horrors of an omnivore existence. Thats why veganism is such a joke to the general public and why people make fun of them. It attracts a really toxic sort of person. On the other hand its made vegetarians normal.

>vegans r gay heuheu
>projecting this far from inside the closet
faggot

>being this stupid

That's not what you look like, you're a skinny little scrawny sickly pussy irl

No, now you're doing what you've been insulting people in the thread for. Give me a valid rebuttal.

I never said 100%. Everything is a full time job for somebody. That's what modern society functions on. I try to do the best I can. I let my dollars vote for how I want stuff I don't do personally to be done.

So if the argument is about sentience then what about my snails i raise for escargot and caviar? What about sea urchin roe? What about unfertilized eggs? Honey? Every one has to make that decision themselves. Easier with food if you homesteaded I guess.

you didn't answer my question. Do you spit or swallow your boyfriends load Vegan cuck faggot.

that cow shes stroking wouldn't exist if the world was vegan.

OP is right yk
Vegan memes cringe tf outta me

You think I'm here to argue about your eating disorder. Fucking kek I don't care about your eating disorder kid. How about I make you a fresh plate of my grass clippings and you can eat those pussy hahahah

why are you so triggered by altruism bro

>being so retarded you think all vegetables are grass
>eating disorder
An eating disorder =/= a micronutrient deficiency.
Nice try. It seems you should lay off the pink slime.

Human with optimal diet wouldn't just simply eat meat or vegetables he would eat both and get advantages/disadvantages of both.

Veganism isn't altruistic. It's evangelical.

There are zero benefits to eating meat other than appealing to your laziness to change.

>bible states man is allowed to eat meat
>being religious in 2017
kek, evangelical
Veganism is pure altruism.

this, its gaining a cult following.

As a meat eater with an educational background in this type of stuff, I agree with this. We need to eat more chickens and less beef. Beef contributes a shitton to global warming through cows farting (methane gas, 4x worse than carbon dioxide) and not to mention 1 pound of ground beef is equal to using 8,000 gallons of water. Shit is unsustainable and not to mention red meat isn't that great for you either. I do love me a fuggin steak though boi

I'm going to enjoy a delicious steak. Maybe you can go eat those leaves off of that tree like the pussy you are lolol

this thread is the opposite of altruism though.

He's repeating himself. I think I broke him

>lack of argument
>more ad hominem
What a sad attempt at trolling. 0/10.

not this fucking guy again

imagine wasting your life on Sup Forums trying to convert people to your vegan lifestyle

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

Meat, dairy may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes, study says
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/

Vegan Blood Fights Cancer 8x Better
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/

Animal Protein and the Cancer Promoter IGF-1
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/

Vegan diet in physiological health promotion. [Acta Physiol Hung. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644

>imagine doing something for the good of humanity
>the definition of altruism

Except that homo species' ancestor was herbivore and our bodies are basically made to eat like an herbivore, bot even like an omnivore. Most Humans can't eat raw meat without getting even the slightiest intestilal problem while digesting it. Just look up "Humans are Herbivores" and you'll notice our anatomy is 100% coincidental to that of a frugivore

how can Sup Forums incels compete?

>keep responding over and over
>thinks I'm here to argue and have a fucking debate
>is autistic
Fucking kek