Why germany's fertility rate is so low?

ofcourse 1.52 is not low and its more than italy(1.35) japan(1.48~1.50) and bullshit korea (1.16)...

Ive heard germany government dont make policy to raise germany's fetility rate, is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF3uBQWKvhk)
youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

german women are ugly whores

Many Germans are always in bad mood and hate children. Also, you need to have a good job to be able to start a family.

refugees solved our demographic problem. if we ever lack more young people we can do it again anytime

>why germany's fertility rate is so low?
-Political stigma around working mothers (rabenmutter)
-Political stigma around natalist policies (You know who was a natalist? HITLER! You don't want to be Hitler, do you?)
-Native population growth could be seen as an alternative to mass migration, which Germans do not like (youtube.com/watch?v=lF3uBQWKvhk)
-Germans actually want to become a minority in their own country (youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY)
-Germany's impressive economic growth mostly favors the upper classes, with the lower classes often being confined to minijobs and zero hour contracts that only make Germany's unemployment seem impressively low on paper

This.
Since the state has taken over the security net in every aspect, families have shrunk making it ever harder not to see kids as a burden.

lol

much better than here as korean.

who needs children when they have hundreds of thousands of beardchildren?

1. German women a shit.
2. People don't want to give up their flexible lifestyle.
3. Children are expensive, you need to buy more food, more clothing, diapers (for the first months at least) and a bigger car etc.
Most of the time men and women have to work to support a family and I know some women that don't want to leave their kids in daycare all day, so they have to work halftime, which means they can't afford more kids.
4. Some people think our country is so shitty, they don't want to raise their kids here (rare, but already heard that).
5. There's no more stability. A family used to consist of two married people and children. More and more people are getting divorced, families get ripped appart and children that suffered through their parents divorce seem to be more carefull about having children.

There's no ultimate and general explanation though.

this
germans hate children a lot

because half of germans are gay

>German women a shit.

Have you ever lived abroad for an extended period of time? It really makes you appreciate German girls more. They are fine.

germans are useless subhumans

when I watch woman-sexuality point in some site, it was usa>germany=japan>uk>south korea

hmm.... so here south korea also low? here 1.16 here young people was really poor and dont want to make family

>It really makes you appreciate German girls mor
hahahahhahaahhahaa

ahahHAHAH

delusional german subhuman

hmm... thank! lol

What years did it start going down?

Women are fine, I know enough relationships that go well and have fine partners you autistic virgin sperg.

t. virgin myself.

german women were always shit

I simply get along better with slawic women. They may be more materialistic, but to me they seem more chill in general, with more conservative views, but that's obviously just judging by my limited experience so far.

>Women are fine
I haven't said anything about women in general.

>t. virgin myself

They can be strict, but they are fine.

trusting slav women is like taking poison that kills you slowly

>you now realise that you are replying to the "greek"

they are not
they are much uglier than other european women
degenerate whores who got fucked by so many men that you cant count them with your own fingers anymore

Do they? When I was a kid two germans talked to me in german and smiled.

I am a Greek

prove me wrong you german subhuman

you know that you cant you cockroach

I'l translate this for the non-Germans in this thread:

>Everybody else but me gets laid. I-It's the girls fault!!

Mach mir nen Döner Ikibey du Hurensohn. Geh mal in die Moschee deinen Allah pimmeln, deine Mutter aus Anatolien wird dir sonst den Arsch versohlen

I think Germany has a big stigma about letting your kids grow up in daycare and the like.
Yet at the same time there is pressure on women to work and not be full time mothers.
So you end up in a situation where women just don't have the time for kids.

It's a weird trap between conservatism and progressiveness.

My sister has a healthy relationship

yes
many germs hate children a lot
they are often working activelly against them f.e. when they want to build new parks

Opening this jar is more difficult than getting a german girl.

Based Ameribros

>Opening this jar is more difficult than getting a german girl.

You frail nu-male probably still couldn't do either.

chechens are subhumans

your sister (ugly) is not the whole germ population
german women are trash

i am not an ugly germ

Hitler advocated having lots of kids. Whatever Hitler wanted, Germans must do the opposite.

kek

its the chechen subhuman
it wasnt funny but you are angry right now

>but you are angry right now
what? i just thought it was funny i didnt know what the context was.

Considering this is most German thread right now.

I'm Czech. I can speak English. I can't speak German.

There is a chance I might get work in Germany doing software development and consultancy. So lots of traveling around.

Would I be able to live with just English?

if you laugh about this trash
then you a 5 yo retard

Damn Korea, you barely get one kid?

my sense of humour is pretty immature sometimes...

only in berlin lol.

>-Political stigma around natalist policies (You know who was a natalist? HITLER! You don't want to be Hitler, do you?)
Do they have a stigma against anti-smoking and anti- animal cruelty campaigns too?

too much work, no money

around 50% of this are right which makes me feel bad

>too much work
germans are lazy subhumans

since you already got the job part covered, ofc you could "live" there
they're not going to refrain from selling you food
depends what you what to do there apart from work

und wer bist du? Sklaventreiber in einer Zeitarbeitstretmühle?

Fick dich alter

Efficiency > Effort

And here the politicians want extend the week journey to 80 hours!!! Today is 40 hours.

>Would I be able to live with just English?
If you want to only be able to talk with your international colleagues in your corporation and do basic things like buy food then sure.
But if you want to hang out with Germans sometimes and don't want to be the odd man out who can't talk to others you should still learn some basic German skills.
Even if you have a horrible accent and don't understand everything it's still better than being essentially a mute

ich fick deutschland

yes
but germans work less and not as hard as Greeks who are manlier

So, ich bin fertig mit deiner Mutter, du kannst jetzt zu ihr an den Rockzipfel zurück und aufhören hier scheisse zu schreiben.

alle kanaken in meiner gegend würden dich vergewaltigen wenn du das gemacht hättest

You sound underage. Are you sure you are allowed to be here?

>4. Some people think our country is so shitty, they don't want to raise their kids here
What countries do they have in mind where Germany looks like shit in comparison?

Thanks for feedback.
What I really care about is daily stuff. Buying food, taking a train/bus, etc..
I don't think I will need to talk with Germans as much.
Which one of those cities do you think would be best for me?
>Berlin
>Cologne
>Munich
>Hamburg

projecting
you are a weird retard

>>Berlin
>>Cologne
>>Munich
>>Hamburg
kek

would you want to bring white children to this world with all those thirsty rapist sandniggers around?

These all are cosmopolitan hipster and money dumpsters. They're interchangeable.

Did I mention to bring some money? How much are you planning to earn? And there are no flats for rent.

german pedophiles fuck little children in south east asia
whites are evil

we need more of this

and less of this into Europe

copying my style from the other thread you subhuman?

Greeks hate whites

Is that really so bad?
I need just enough money to live with some level of comfort.
> And there are no flats for rent.
So bad??

we have market economy. Depends on how much you want to spend of if you want to have a shared flat, but yes housing situation is dense.

>-Native population growth could be seen as an alternative to mass migration, which Germans do not like (youtube.com/watch?v=lF3uBQWKvhk)

What the guy says about parents getting 10,000 Euro loans, gets a lot of clapping and cheering from the other people. But then he interrupts their cheering to say that of course this is only for German couples.
Suddenly everyone is quiet and the complaints come. Then of course a pink haired fat woman rides foreigners dick.
I love my country.
> it is racist to give free money to foreigners just because they get babies in Germany!

rents are very high in this shithole
fuck germany

your case is especial my good sir, with the suicide rate there, there is no one left to procreate

Can you give an example of how much you earn and how much would 1 room with kitchen and bathroom cost?

>3. Children are expensive, you need to buy more food, more clothing, diapers (for the first months at least) and a bigger car etc.
>Most of the time men and women have to work to support a family and I know some women that don't want to leave their kids in daycare all day, so they have to work halftime, which means they can't afford more kids.
this is true even here, unless you live in a favela, in which case you probably don't give a shit about your life anyway

I dunno how much YOU can earn.

I looked up cologne, it's arounf 500 Euro plus everything else.

Forget Germany.

>500 Euro plus everything else
Thats not even double of what I pay for my 1 room in Brno.
I could afford that even with my current pay. I'm sure I can get much more in Germany.

good luck then

The rent and salary will depend on the city. But i once heard that you should be paying 33% of your after-tax salary for rent. So for 500€ rent, you should make over 1500€ after-tax, and probably >2500€ before-tax.
i'm still a student so i dont know for sure though

Japan's is 1.45 though. Not 1.48-1.5

500 is only the cold flat, no water, no electricity, no garbage no nothing

As i know, it was cia report. cia report's score is something less than reality

2015 japan's rate was 1.46 but cia check it 1.43

As I research in here korea web, it said japan's rate was 1.48 last year.

German women are ugly and annoying
I'd much rather die alone than having to deal with their bullshit on a daily basis

fucking shitmany

you will anyway

That's good

and it said last year 135000 foreigner worker moved to japan and japan will cone foreigner 5m till 2060

according to abe nomics, its goal is over 1100m in2060 and over 100m forever.

I am Greek

German culture is very anti-family. France's culture in general appreciates families and kids more.

Though actually it's mildly disturbing to consider that Albania has the highest birthrate in Europe.

shut up cockroach. the U.Shit.A. only has high birth rate because of blacks and mexicans.

>living as a lonely subhuman is good
why are you even alive you worthless germ?

romania and bulgaria have many gypsy families

Blacks have negative fertility; they have the highest abortion rate of any demographic. Back in the 1950s, they bred like rats, but that was then and this is now.

germans hate children a lot

albanians are subhumans
thousands of the "refugees" in shitmany are actually balkanshits
most of them albanian subhumans

So I can have fun with my large amount of disposable cash. I spend like 500 per month on chinese comics and games.

typical western subhuman

IIRC the US and France are the only countries with above replacement white birthrates.

Yeah but a happy one

Lost the will to live as a nation.

give me all your money and die you useless subhuman

How about no
Get a good job yourself you lazy fuck

why not?
you are a useless subhuman
give me your money and i give you a reason to live as my slave

lol nah I'm fine
I just continue to enjoy my life pursing happyness
I kinda feel bad that my taxes are one day going to fund your ugly kids