Do you think she's physically attractive?

Do you think she's physically attractive?

What would you rate on the 1-10 scale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvd6MBsiDBo&t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10
GTFO Jew

a solid 0

0/6 gorillions

6 if its based solely on looks
7 if we can take into account for personality

Solid 6. 8 if she wears the bunny ear hat.

shes a solid 0/10

ur a fukin sicko dude

I'd pee in her butt/p

She doesn't fit into the scale and that's hot

HIRSCHutism out of 10

4-6 potentially tbh

who is this? Looks like the girl that bagged my groceries at Publix

She looks like a Catherine.
Maybe spelled with a K

legit first time I saw her I thought she was one of the most unattractive bitches i'd ever laid eyes on and lord have mercy her voice is god awful

personality and guess that she is a tiger in bed brings her to a solid ten in my book

Would drink her spit/10

4. Mind you only because she's not ugly in a repulsive way. But I don't even think didn't thoughts unless it's a 6 min.

no
3 or 4 /10

I'm telling you dude, it works.

I'd fuck her until my dick falls off.
Her voice is sweeeet!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvd6MBsiDBo&t=50

Some random show she was in....she was wearing this tight lil ballerina outfit. She looked pretty fucking good.

9/10.

7/10 looks only

8.5/10 looks+voice+personality

you virginfags are hilarious

looks 5/10
her Hollywood persona takes her down to a 3/10

I think she is kinda gross but there is something lurking in her from certain angles at certain times that is very attractive. Idk what it is but there is something behind the grossnes that i want to fuck and oddly enough this makes her more attractive to me. It is a very confusing sense of attraction and somehow this turns me on even more

10/10 if she acts like the character to fulfill your sick filthy fantasies.

Honestly she is pretty good to look at, plus she is funny so at least you get some laughs too.

well there's yer problem...

those jowls though.
all i see when i look at her is droopy dog.

This is the perfect example of someone who is either some dudes sole obsession or someone who people find repulsive. It's just, one of those faces.

Fucking KEK

shit I didn't realize Picasso made homunculi.

She has the sex appeal of a clown. I have 0 sexual attraction to her, but I suppose I'd rate her a 5.

>0 sexual attraction

>5

Nigga plz

anyone saying 0 is full of shit. i'd give her a 4. she could be a lot worse.

She could be a nigger

Would you like to file a complaint?

exactly. checked.

Yes. Where is the department of complaints department?

I will file 0 complaints. But I guess i’ll file 5 complaints.

butterface/10

rate me

No that can't be real.

reminds me of Yeardly Smith (aka Lisa Simpson)

Objectively, I think her looks are around average, but I'm not attracted to her. She's too goofy, and her cutesy attitude is a major turn-off.

I could become aroused enough to fuck a man's bung, but that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to men.
>*countdown to dumb response in 10... 9...*

No. I like her voice though

this guy is right.

>I could fuck a dude.

>not gay.

I think either need to rethink your life man. You seem to want to fuck weird Jews and guys, but act like you don’t want to. You sound lost.

welp i'll never unsee this.

7 (that's generous, she probably doesn't look as good irl. Could be a 4 for all I know. 4-7)

True, I change my rating from a 4 to a 5. Still wouldn't have sex with her. I don't have sex with anything under a 7.

4.5/10

could you fix her so we can have a more objective view of her without the deformity?

On cue.

A warm orifice and the imagination can go a long way, user. I'm not saying that I WANT to fuck guys, but under the right circumstances, it wouldn't be inconceivable that I could become aroused with enough genital stimulation. People fuck farm animals... think about it.

only because she looks like she wouldn't be interested in me at all but other than that I would fuck that woman TO DEATH.

she looks like she wouldn't be interested in any man except maybe a giant dildo which she uses daily for hours.

5/10
but she's attractive to me.
I'd cum deep inside her.