Churchill Quote

"What we desire is the complete destruction of the German economy"

-Winston Churchill 1938

What did he mean by this?

Citation: Hitlers Revolution Chapter 4 page 174

archive.org/stream/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor_383/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor#page/n229/mode/2up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah we know burger, this is Sup Forums. WW2 was about economy.

the rothschild owned the bank of england. hitler wanted te get rid of jewish banks in germany (and he did) so the rothschild strongarmed england into declaring war on germany. hitler literally did nothing wrong

>88 SIEG HEIL

Winston Churchill was the worst Briton of all time, yet most Britons idolize him.

Mosley was a hundred times the man that glutton was.

>glutton

You forgot alcoholic and corrupt

is it me or does he sound almost drunk in some of his famous speeches?

Hitler was way more inspirational

Churchill was an alcoholic. His speeches were terrible.

Compare his inane ramblings to the speeches of Sir Oswald Mosley for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

Chuchill was mostly drunk yes. If he gave a radio speech after 2pm, they usually had to use a voice actor for that

Source - david irving - churchills war

His most famous speech "we will fight them on the beaches" wasn't actually him, because he was too drunk in the evening to do the live broadcast. They got some famous actor at the time to do it

>What did he mean by this?
I dont know, when did he said it? And did he said it at all? I couldn't find a citacition for the quote, neither for this one

ETERNAL

What could a zionist possibly mean hmm....

I'm supposedly related to this demon

Based anglos that know the truth? Where do you come from? Thought only the "eternal version" was left around here.

Nice try, Anglo scum

THIS IS AN ARYAN THREAD

FUCK OSWALD "THE ETERNAL ANGLO" MOSLEY

ANGLO HATE THREAD

>THIS IS AN ARYAN THREAD
OP is Mexican though

Churchill was literally evil and holds the primary blame for WW1, WW2 and the decline of Western civilization.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PROXY RETARD. STOP DERAILING USEFULL THREADS FUCKING JIDF DEVIDE AND CONQUER FAGGOT.

Mexican = enemy of the American people

Therefore you are at least honorary Aryan

>Anglos
>white

Churchill = Anglo

therefore all ANGLOS are responsible for ARYAN GENOCIDE

You are doing the jews work user....

This, he was a drunken jew-controlled warmongering cuckold.

A true fucking bastard through and through.

If you read some of his lit, it's absolute spew and he flipflops on everything. He was weakminded and depressed. A little runt of an anglo.

inb4 eternal. I'm Finnish by blood.

Back in the day people knew who was europe's biggest cancer.

When you consider that Apple factories in China have to set up nets so their workers can't kill themselves and when workers in Indian sweatshops risk their limbs and breath in toxic shit, this speech is very accurate.

>this thread
>that bosch butthurt

in what way? I expose our enemy

I am staggered by how one can discuss WW2 so much without talking about the things leading up to WW1. There should also be more focus on things like geopolitics rather than the JQ.

i love the hardon the usa has for churchill

Yes, we knew that Anglos are cancer on Aryans but we didn't do enough...

No, you use devide and conquer jew tactics together with shitposting. You expose nothing, you just make the german flag look retarded.

Exposing would mean actual information used...

Nice try anglo shill. I and other sleeper cell agents are currently working hard to sabotage the eternal anglo menace from within.

>And did he said it at all?

The citation was given by the OP

Yeah. And now, two world wars later and shitskins having a rapefest with promiscuous blond women in your backyard you can enjoy all the efforts done by the "superior race" lol

>Karma is a bitch
>Go shove a bag of wurst up your ass bosch

Eternal Anglo double shill detected

>yes I am on your side, silly Aryans!

answer this question:

Why could Anglos NOT be our enemy after what they have done?

The same way hitler tried to smash the fighting spirit of Englishman, they also had to break the will of Germans

Yes goy it was only the WASPs in U.K and America that hurt Germany good goy

Such a foolish war, fought for all the wrong reasons

The anglo was already hijacked by the jews. Even in WW1, it was the jews that betrayed germany and brought in the US. Jewish capitalism/internationalism/globalization led to WW2... The goyim races were just the puppets.

The only anglo to blame would be churchill and his corrupt "friends", but not the average anglo citizen.

what a load of bs

If hitler actually tried to smash the british fighting spirit from the beginning, he would have smashed the british army at dunkirk and killed nearly 400k ground troops or so. British moral would have been destroyed after that.

>but not the average anglo citizen.
the actions of a representative reflect the opinions of the citizens.

Anglo politician commits Aryan genocide = Anglos want to commit Aryan genocide

It means he was a cuckold who wanted to see europe in ruins and infested with niggers.
He has multiple boners in the grave looking at it now.

helo turkroach

>He has multiple boners in the grave looking at it now.
>implying he wasn't impotent

Actually he regretted his actions when Britain started to welcome non whites.

>My attention span of too small so I just read the little text and start shitposting

Yeah it´s not like they started a takeover in 1921 and were stopped by poland kek.

>what a load of bs
Heres your proof faggot:

they actually did and are continuing to do so

Aryan genocide = ANGLOISM = COMMUNISM

Yes he did. He wasn´t that smart of a guy, just corrupt.

Why was my previous post deleted?

WTF....I posted this video and was removed. FUCK YOU MODS.

Here's proof of Stalin invasion

You could at least try to contribute instead of shitposting in usefull threads... most people in this thread see that churchill was at fault, even the anglos here and you still shitpost and derail.

You are part of the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. It was funny in the beginning, now it just does damage.

Hard to be smart when you're drunk most of the time and gambling non stop.
Really have to do that 23&me crap to find out if I'm actually related to such a monster.

Would also make me Jewish/Turkish...

I'd like to live to see a day where Hitler gets the credit he deserves.

But in order to do that, mountains would have to be moved to shift the narrative.

Who else gets feelz from this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

I hope people actually read/save the pics... this place is nothing without contributing.

>implying I'm just memeing

Has anyone actually seen this video before?

Thoughts?

This man knows.

Yes, he really fought for a jewish/commie free Germany/Europe so that the races would finally be free and sovereign again.

Actually all you'd have to do is prove the camps were camps and not gas chambers and you'd also have to prove the ones in them died due to the allies bombing all the supplies.

Another way to prove him not a complete monster would be to let the Islam invasion run its course until finally everyone understands why he went to such lengths to try protect/change his peoples future.

A citation from shit book ain't a citation, though. Especially when he references to some obscure nazi author who was 14 y/o back in 1938, when Churchill was supposed to say it.

Do some fact checking before believing every piece of crap you find on internets.

Yes have watched it 2 or 3 times.

>soviets losing 34k tanks in the first year and nearly 60% of their support vehicles in the first view months

It is your race that is holding us back from celebrating Hitler and Aryanism again.

You have to perish and we will be free

Saved everything you've posted so far senpai.

You're doing God's work

Look at the sate of the German people today and tell me Churchill wasn't right.

Third time's the charm. Next time will be the end of your failed race of mongrels with its hopelessly polluted gene pool. That, or your underhanded tactics will end Europe once and for all.

ANGLO COWARD

>"What we desire is the complete destruction of the German economy"
>guis wut duzz dis meen???

Gee, I don't fucking know, maybe he wanted to give hitler flowers. Or maybe he wanted to suck his dick, or blow his fucking brains out. I know I do after reading your dumbass post.

The bombing against civilian targets we're attempts to make Britain surrender.

Thanks. Contributing is best, contributing is life... no homo

Pure insanity, you should already know that Germany is already reappearing in a place that isn't Germany. The races have blurred so much that its no longer about race, but ideals.

There is a change coming, whether it be good or ill. Be ready for it.

can you dump it all in a zip or imgur album?

Dont you have a civil war to be fighting

>The bombing against civilian targets we're attempts to make Britain surrender.

Wrong, they were just blind retaliation to the british bombing runs that started 5 month before the german ones. This was literally stated by a speech from Hitler "If the british don´t stop their bombing runs we will be forced to answer bomb with bomb".

It's sickening to see what has become of Hitler's public image. A man who was one of the greatest visionaries and peace makers was crushed for not wanting to be part of a corrupt and morally bankrupt world. Germany wanted to be left alone, but that just wasn't part of the plan for them. It's disgusting, it's tragic. And look at the world today with its rampant globalism. Great job England, great job.

That's all American influence you idiot. You do know that the US decides what we can have in our history and German classes, right?