Living in CuckCal

>Living in CuckCal
>60% if paycheck is rent
>Like guns
>am pajeet

Which state can I move to? I’d go to the south if I weren’t brown

>inb4 gtfo

Ri isn't bad. Expensive but not bad. Mostly liberal but gun laws are fair here.

gtfo

Tons of brownies here in Texas and I've never heard another white person say anything bad about other races here. I mean... I'm sure it happens, but not often enough for me to have heard it.

As a matter of fact, I lived in San Diego for 28 years and I heard WAY more racism towards brown people in any given day than I ever have here.

RI
>Houses 300k
Not bad
>”may issue” state
Nah fam, thanks though

Washington. Lib, but guns still lit. Still the West Coast vibe.

>the south has a bunch a niggers
>i dun wan go cuz am brown

C'mon bruh. Just don't take any retarded left leaning idiology with you and they really wont care.

only because the blacks in texas are still afraid of getting lynched there

TX
>400k
Not bad. Not good, but not bad
>state of guns
Huge perk

How’s the weather and general vibe?

Riiiight. You pick that up from all your experience living here in Texas?

New Hampshire deffo we love our Pajeets

Vermont if you dont want to have to get a permit to conceal, but good look getting a job

Weather is Satan's ballsack. It's hot (like 95+) almost 10 months out of the year and then it's like 30 the other 2. Do not enjoy the weather. The general vibe is nice though. It's mostly a live and let live vibe. People will be courteous to you if you are courteous to them.

Pennsylvania doesn't suck if you're near Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. The middle bit kinda sucks, but the ends are nice

If you think the South is really that bad racist you're very wrong. Southern whites love brown people who have good jobs and do redneck activities with them. If you're decently educated consider getting a good job in a southern state with a low cost of living and live like a king

WA
>70k-2M
I get Seattle is memed so houses will be millions, so what cities are good?

Lmao wouldn't be caught dead living in texas

We welcome you in Arizona. Lots of colored. Even more guns. Better laws than Texas even. Constitutional conceal carry and open carry. You can buy rifles/shotguns at 18 from dealers. And handguns from private deals. 21 you can buy everything plus a ccw permit to take you gun even more places. We have suppressors sbrs shortie shotties, he'll there's a giant machine gun shoot every year in the desert. We got you here bro.

As much as I wish this were true, my experience with Florida tells me otherwise. Maybe once the current generation of old die off

I mean...

Thanks for the help Sup Forums fam. Loving the suggestions. Basically just wanna buy a cheap home, retire young, and live a simple half-redneck life

Good to know. Texas probably doesn't want your bigoted attitude either. Stay classy, user, stay classy.

Haha point taken. Any particular state?
Housing prices are good too. Will def check out Arizona

what the fuck is a pajeet. fucking sand niggers every fucking place. go back to the shithole you crawled out of.

Only bigoted to the whites that feign ignorance to the blatant racism around them. Just accept it and don't sugar coat it.

TN
>In knoxville you can get 2400 sq.ft ffflat with views over looking city right in the heart of everything ffor $1400 a month.
>Suprisingly not rasict, but not libtardish.
>City is pretty politically moderate.
>Southren hospitality. Example if you car breaks down expect to wait about 30 minutes before someone pulls up in a big ol'truck and offers to jump you off, help push your car, whatever.

>Gun stores on every fucking corner.
>"shall issue" state.
>Low home invasion rate cause everyone knows you stand a %90 chance of being shot by busting into someones home uninvited.
>Cost to live is prety cheap compared to mosty places. TN has no income tax. Only federal income tax is stuck to you. TN sales tax is 9.75 percent on purchases.

> Lots more good things. I love my volunteer state.

T;dr: Come to Knoxville Pajeet youll love it though you are brown.

You really should look up the word "bigot". I don't think you understand what the word means.

I think most places would be okay with a pajeet so long as you poo in the loo and have something other than vangene and bobs pics on your mind from time to time.

Fair enough, but I still got my point across.

No, your point crumbled actually

Southerners don't dislike minorities. Don't believe the stupid stereotypes that your retarded Californian compatriots have fed you.

Up here in OR is good man. Stay out of Portland and Eugene and lifes good. Loose ass gun laws.

See but that’s asking too much of a pajeet
Will check it out!
Been thinking about Nashville anyway for the music scene, will look!
I’m basing it off of a week I spent in Florida. People constantly asking if I speak English when my name’s white af and I don’t even have an accent. Maybe the rest of the south is different tho idk

Dude move to texas.

Houston would be right up your ally. tons of brownies. I think theres like 145 different languages spoken there so its obviously not a big deal there.

Plus in the major cities theres tons of diversity, but the more rural you go it tends to be mexicans and whities.

It’s too late. I’ve seen a better way

Nashville is alright, but Knoxville has its own music scene as well. Knoxville was the capital before Nashville was lmao. Nashville has a little high crime rate, little higher cost to live. Knoxville has the added benefit to being 30 minutes away from the great smokey moutians nation park. Lots of great hiking, trout fishing. Also, lots of indians here already, and they arent just gas station attendants ethier.

these are great options OP

I live in Texas and its a melting pot don't see why you would be worried to move to the South.