What's the best thing you have ever done to a woman?

What's the best thing you have ever done to a woman?
Pic semirelated

Took my ex (was with her at the time) and spent my entire tax return check on a vacation. Hotel rooms, expensive meals and booze, gifts, all that shit. She left me 2 months later.

To or for?

uhhh I think you got cucked m8

Honestly after she left me it has become more and more apparent that she was probably fucking other people for months. Feels bad man. I seriously wanted to be with this girl until I died.

Gave this older gal I was seeing $1700, told her if she quit smoking she doesn't have to pay me back.

wtf man, did you have sex with her when you were at those vacations or she acted like a cunt pretending to enjoy it?

Did she quit?

I impregnated her.

She better have. I'll be pissed if I find out she didn't.
I will also add there was another stipulation: we liked playing old video games together, so when I last saw her I brought my snes and like 20 games. She was supposed to send them back to me but hasn't yet.

Didn't pursue criminal charges after I caught my ex-wife raiding our daughter's college fund. Although that was more for my daughter. She hated her mom and was relieved to not see her anymore, but was still freaking out on the idea of mom in prison.

Married her

any pic to share?

Best thing I've done for a woman was give my ex gf multiple squirting orgasms the first time we had sex. Before that she didn't know she could do that.

Anal sex

Again with this faggot?

Hate when they squirt.

That is indeed the case. Total cunt. Her excuse for leaving was that she wanted to "go be 21". That she didn't want to wake up five years from now and feel like she didn't get to have any fun. Translation "I want to fuck other dudes and not have you to worry about".

this

im glad you see it for what it is, this right here is the reason ill only spend money on hookers

that's even worse, dude. That's like saying you solved the problem of losing your house in foreclosure by not having one and staying in a hotel instead, lol

no its not because there is no problem to solve - women are women and they will always act the same way. if you want to keep used up pussy around because "she changed" once she hit 30 so be it, ill keep doing this

quick question user: do you belive women are worth fighting for?

Quick question user: Do you believe that there are women that you can just fuck WITHOUT giving them any money?

yes i do, but i have to invest my time in it and since im not top of the chain chad ill probably fail with most hot women that id fuck effortlesly for small buck. of course i can always pick less atractive ones, but the question is, why bother?

now user, is it worth it fighting for a girl?