youtu.be/b7KVdwYSX6A
youtube.com/watch?v=gyi-TtV2_a8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQCEL5kLv8I
youtube.com/watch?v=g7Ve36zldxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=qYJ__ahX4qY

Morello

Venetio Snar

Even as much as I think he's a bit of a dickhead, I agree that Morello seems he'd be a nice guy to hang out with

a nice lad

not nice

MY GOD
WHAT HAVE I DONE?

liam might be autistic but at least he is not a cunt like potato

Lester Young.

Nick Cave

>watch me shred, comrades

David ellefson

Lil Yachty
say what you want about the mans music, hes a sweetheart

TV Girl sent me both their albums on vinyl when I ordered one of them.
I saw them this year and asked Wyatt Harmon what that was about and he told me they wanted to do something nice because the shipping prices to Europe are so high.

Legowelt wins it for me. Love his music too. youtube.com/watch?v=9eigT6DvHJo

>guy is literally only known for being a big cunt
oh okay

Mike Watt

Met him at a fIREHOSE /Sonic Youth show. Down to earth, really nice and could tell he genuinely cared about his fans. Even bought me a beer.

these two wenches

2/10

Double dubs of truth for this lad

>You will never have a philosophical conversation about music and life with Frusciante

This guy communicates on a whole other level

Scott Walker
Linda Ronstadt
Emmylou Harris
Townes Van Zandt
Jeff Porcaro
Napoleon Murphy Brock
Ron Wood
Michael McDonald
Mick Ronson
George Michael
Randy Newman
Kenny Loggins
George Duke
The members of Dianhogah
Alice Cooper
Ian Mclagan of Faces
Larry Carlton
Stevie Nicks is a sweetheart and so is Christine McVie

Bon Scott was a kindhearted person, great sense of humor.

Tom Petty is a cool motherfucker, down-to-earth Florida boy.

Pic related. If we're talking about flashy guitar players, I ran into Tosin Abasi before a show when AAL were just starting out and he was a total bro.

Devin Townsend and

I have no proof but I always got a nice guy vibe from Layne staley

Jaz Coleman

Doesn't use the internet or smart phones. Conspiracy theorist extraordinaire. Tries to come off all scary but underneath you know he's just a great big teddy bear.

Earl Sweatshirt, beyond the depression he's charismatic as hell in interviews, music, and shit like Loiter Squad, plus he doesn't try as hard as Tyler.

Jerry Reed
Nathan East
Chet Atkins
Walter Becker
Donald Fagen
Ryan Rapsys
Joe Walsh
Adrian Belew
Stevie Wonder
Brian Eno
Bill Callahan
Ken Stringfellow of the Posies

prez called everyone bitch all the time

Have you read Donald Fagen's autobiography he is a depressed cynical motherfucker who hates his fans. Still doesn't take away from his superb music, but likeable not even close.

Depressed and cynical doesn't == unlikeable. Also, there are interviews where he's very gracious towards his fans, including sticking up for fans from southern venues who the interviewer tried to paint as "ignorant rednecks".

Devvy came into the liquor store I used to work at one day. He was wearing old jeans and a hoody and was so chill and nonchalant that unless you knew his music you would think he was just an average dweeby music dad which are a dime a dozen here in B.C. He was very pleasant even when we didn't have what he was looking for.

>Adrian Belew

Has there ever been a musician who has been so shit on by others in the industry? Maybe it was Karma for dipping out on Zappa. Still... seems like a great guy. Saw him live in 2000 with King Crimson.

All of the guys from Iron Maiden, also Varg, I wanna go hunting with Varg

Came here to post this

Johnny Guitar Watson

I suspect that interview was from a while ago. It could be argued in his earlier days he was likeable. But in his old age he has become spiteful, denigrating everyone born after the 70's. Oh and while I have hold of someone who like Donald Fagen what are your thoughts on Sunken Condos?

Old Kate Bush interviews make her seem like such a sweetheart
youtu.be/3B4lIK9aS_E
youtu.be/b7KVdwYSX6A

Wendy O Williams (RIP) was by all reports a sweat, generous lady who cared a great deal for animals and retired to a simple life working in a grocery store before taking her own life. Always seemed like a cool chick.

Wrong brother

He just seems like an awesome dude to be around.
youtube.com/watch?v=gyi-TtV2_a8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQCEL5kLv8I

The interview was from the past couple years when he was doing book signings for Eminent Hipsters.

I thinks Sunken Condos is quality work but is my least favorite of his solo albums. I absolutely love The Nightfly and Kamakariad, and enjoy Morph the Cat quite a bit.

>Emmylou Harris
she does seem really nice. when I was a kid in Nashville there was a local sketch-comedy show she made an appearance on and she was a real sport.

Dolly seems really nice, too.

I know a guy who met Lemmy once at the bar and told him he looked like the guy from Motorhead. Lemmy thought it was funny and hung out with him.

Remember when he came over?

Ah were on the same page there man. The Nightfly definitely in my top 3 albums of all time. And that surprising to hear that was in a recent interview perhaps I was wrong about him being so dis-likeable.

Yeah, I love Dolly as well.

You can read stories on thegearpage.net from people who've met Lemmy and they all say he was cool as fuck and very down-to-earth.

Seemed like a cool guy

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Ve36zldxQ

Jeff Tweedy is a very likable guy desu

I've always wanted to hang out with DJ Quik. He's an interesting cat.

Apparently that southern hospitality thing is expected from country singers or the community turns on you, like there's stories'of fans showing up at Dolly's house to meet her with the expectations that shes just going to let them sleep in her backyard. It must be a fucking drag

By all accounts Ian was quite laddy and friendly

Gucci Mane

>ywn have a cheeky Nando's with Ian

dude, same.

dime had a great personality and loved his life. fucking RIP

Unless you're his family I guess

Artifical chillbro persona is not "likable"

Neil from Clutch always seemed like a really chill dude

this guy

Diana Ross
Miles Davis
Axl Rose

RIP dime, dude was a legend, he didn't deserve what happened to him, at least his killer got a mouthful of buckshot rather than living out the rest of his life.

Also another person I'd like to hang with is Tom Angelripper of Sodom and Jon Nodtveidt of Dissection, Jon was a nut but seemed like a pretty cool nut

Who are some Punk musicians (especially frontmen) who seem like alright guys, being as a lot of them are pricks?
Pic related seems like a nice bloke from interview I've seen and the like

when was this
how old are you

>implying family is important

Lydon turned out to be alright bloke.

He's a raging dickhead and a sellout

I do too famalam.

Dexter Holland seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang around.

From what I've read Johnny Ramone was by no means likeable to the average person but I would have gotten along with him just fine

johnny thunders seemed pleasant

I saw him once doing his shopping, he gave me and my dad a look like he didn't want to be bothered but not in a rude way. I think he's probably quite a nice man

There's a video somewhere on youtube of Mac being interviewed by some young girl while he's blackout drunk and, while she's only asking him really basic questions about his music, he flips the interview around and starts asking her really genuine questions about her life, her hopes and dreams, etc. He's definately a good-hearted guy.

Other than being a racist conservative lmao

lol didn't he flip shit when he and his comrades got thrown out of a hipster restaurant

"conservative" isn't actually a bad person simply by definition you know.