So here's the deal. I invested in Netflix 5 years ago, and the stock split 7 ways...

So here's the deal. I invested in Netflix 5 years ago, and the stock split 7 ways. What do you faggots think I should do with all the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/S32
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also AMA

donate to charity

give me a dollar

Which charity?

Send me some bitcoin

19RcZ8re78txjZFbHA
xcvyq9aSZUR6GUdD

Why?

send me a grand so I dont get evicted in 2 days
paypal.me/Kelly578

Like Im actually serious im fucked if I dont get some cash

Not getting involved with e-shekels

Me. My name is Charity

Is this nonprofit?

Pay a bunch of hookers and fuck them.

Do you have a job?

Don't really know. Something that has to with kids or I don't know. Just help some people, and make sure they put it to good use

Syria

yeah just got a wage garnishment and am now making only 800 a month for me and my 2 kids

I need 2k for a used car

What about Syria?

Can you send me $6 so I can buy some taco bell?
paypal.me/S32

send money to charities like Syria, Afghanis, Yemenis

Buy 2 gallons of every brand/percentage/flavor of milk at your grocery store and mix them all in a big paint mixer. Then let me know what it tastes like.

That's a big mistake

Help Bunny Chan, she needs us, really

How the fuck did you get a garnish

Lotta people asking for money, i'm not gonna do that. Was looking for more general ideas like charity, down payment on a house, etc

or call your local utility company and ask to pay off peoples disconnect notices as long as they have children

You mean for the inhabitants?

can i have some so i can invest myself as a base start off, so i can have a better future please.

no, to ISIS

those are called countries, not charities.

ex husband took out a title loan on my van without my knowledge a long time ago

Donate to the Muslims or the Africans

Possibly

No, the point of this thread is to brag about what you earned

I hate the Muslims, they are prosecuting my people in Iran

So the inhabitants then

cause

I'm legitimately asking what I should do.

this
they keep getting fucked with by factions, water is not easily accessible, so donate at least a little, you`ll definitely feel good about doing it

Ignore the people asking for money. It's your money, you can do whatever you want with it. If I were you I would donate at least a quarter of it. I'm not sure where. I'm sure google can help

Im legitimately asking for a grand right now for actual reasons

I will tell you for $100

you should go to they will bombard you with GET BTC but it's a much better place than here to ask

You're probably right, never really ventured past Sup Forums yet

Short or kind term CDs. No IRAs. Maybe re-invest in some other stocks, Walmart and Coca Cola are always fine long term invests if you prefer to stay away from CDs. A small charitable donation to something you feel strongly about is good for a write off.

And they will be right
Buying BTC is the best investment at the moment

Doctors without borders, Invisible Children, Charity Water

>If I were you I would donate at least a quarter of it.
Lol faggots are acting like he's a millionaire.

Why the fuck would you donate a quarter of it?

if you are actually trying to get rid of some of this money im serious about this wage garnishment and shit hmu on discord: crackisgoodkids#9506
the names a joke so dont take it serious lmao

Why's that? Isn't it peaking right now? Who's to say it won't drop again?

Build yourself a kickass pc

I didn't say it wasn't. but OP said he doesn't want to get involved with it. I have heard that (in Australia) most of the BTC vendors or whatever are con artists and the whole thing might be a scam lol

Already have one

I want to pm with you because I really do need money right now and you would be a fucking god to me if you helped out like this please message me on discord

Reinvest it. Don't be a fool and think you can rest on what amounts to about a years salary. You are not rich. You need to put that money back into making you more money.

Keep your money at work for at least another decade before you even start thinking about spending it. Then, if you did things right, you should be ready to retire.

A YEARS SALARY? MY YEAR SALARY BEFORE THE WAGE GARNISHMENT WAS OBNNLY 16K WTF YOUMEAN??

It will drop, but if you are smart enough you will buy now and sell after the SegwitX2 fork on both chains, as the new coin is expected to start from 15% BTC price, you will have "free money"
Also, buy Ethereum, it's price is low now and it will be rising in the next years, it's design is something beautiful that the business will start to appreciate very soom

if you want to then send me whatever you can, the masters course I'm on is about to bankrupt me, I have a job but its not going to be enough to prevent this from happening so any help would be appreciated
paypal.me/rthomson684

I know it sounds stupid, but if you could spare 25 bucks, so I could go to the concert (band's Gogol Bordello) I've been waiting for for well over a year, I would be really grateful. Have like 150 bucks to survive this month.

I've thought about this too. What do you think I should reinvest it into? If i had enough, I would buy income properties, so I need to make enough to get me to that point.

dude. gay. OP, go crazy. this is your chance to buy unnecessary shit. Go get some hookers and blow

invest in ETF's now. Especially in stuff with a big future, such as robotics or renewable energy. You'll have a good amount of money in a few years.

Yeah, you earn minimum wage. A lot of people do not earn minimum wage. A halfway decent job earns double that. If you have been in the work force for 10 years, you should be at about 70k a year. If you are not earning that much, you made some wrong choices along the way that cost you. If you chose a career at McD's then that was a wrong turn.

this

Random good deeds.

I had some extra money Halloween and went to a fast food place for dinner. Chatted with the lady behind the counter a little and found out they had 6 people working there. Ended up giving her $120 after I got my food and asked her to split with the rest of the workers.

Only $20 for each person but she seemed genuinely grateful.

If you don't want to do that, think about what you genuinely need and put the money towards that.

I earn 16 dollars an hour 4 hours a day 5 days a week before the garnishment because im a custodian at a university and I have MS

Im young and poor myself. Im lucky to hit 25k in a year. Trying to figure out what path will bring me to making something like 70k a year. I need to go college

You mean going to college ?
Isn't that considered useless nowadays?

many assumptions were made in this post

Hmm possibly, I don't think renewable energy would do well while trump's in office, so they should be low by the time he's out of office

and on top of that I just got moved to a different building that has a full time workload that I am forced to do at part time hours

I have no suggestions for your investment at that point. Nothing wrong with going into real estate. Would have been better to get into 8-9 years ago, but you did not have the money.

Might think about seeking financial advice from an investment manager. I'm not so sure about letting it ride on Netflix at the moment. Disney recently announced that it's opening it's own streaming service and pulling all their films from Netflix. Other companies are also moving into that space. I'm not saying for sure that Netflix will lose value, but it is a real possibility that they will lose some market share which will cause their stock to drop some.

So you have a part time job? And you're complaining about your yearly income?

Holy fucking shitballs, Batman, I think we have a stupid.

give it to me

like im not making this shit up thats why I gave you my discord I can actually provide proof of this shit happening in my life rn. like if you gave me money and told me to use it on something specifically I would.

sell weed bro

Do you know what Multiple Sclerosis is?

tits?

part time job with a full time workload btw.

100$ would be live changing for me :'(

PAINT

yeah right im not a stupid bitch who does shit like exposing themselves to randoms.

true, but there are ETF's that are investing worldwide so a Trump shouldnt affect the growth in such an ETF too much. I mean, once India are investing in it, you won't feel a Trump at all anymore.
But I dont know how possible this is so there are probably better ETF options, I give you that.

S&P500 is a pretty safe one for example. Not so much growth but steady and no end in sight. So I would put a few 10000's in that and "gamble" a little with the rest.

I hope one day to be in a position where I can star one of these threads and help out other anons. I know some of you guys are genuinely desperate, so am I or I wouldn't be here.... don't give up hope for things to turn around if op is full of shit.

Can I have some money?
Paypal.me/sn00dle

you just sunk the one chance you had

What in the fucking hell does having a degenerative disease have to do with you complaining about your yearly income when you work part time?

Your story is a lot like those guys who come in asking for money for gas to get to the store so they can buy medicine for their mother because the busses don't run on Sundays.

If you can't work, then you should be on disability. If you are on disability, then why the fuck are you begging for MORE free money. Only this time from some user who made the right decisions and is trying to get ahead?

That's illegal. Report it. If you endure it, you are complicit in it.

"Was looking for charities"
So what poor white people working minimum wage aren't charities?
Fuck you dude I work at Wal-Mart and I'm going to be homeless by 40 if I can't find a new job
But every job wants to pay even less than walmart
$1000 would allow me to fuck a few prostitutes and feel good about myself or buy a shitty old used car and get a new job out of town
Go ahead and give all the money to Muslims or niggers in Africa then
Cock goblin

The people of Iran are Muslims

IF I went on disability I would lose all my benefits and my job gives me really good benefits. and I would make less than I do now AND i'd be leaching off the government.

I know its illegal and i've been working on that with lawyers

Yes, and the Christian Assyrians living there are getting prosecuted by them. It's why my parents immigrated to the U.S..

I was trolling you fucking liberal those are literally the worst places to send money

"How dare you give it to someone else? Give it to me so I can blow it on hookers!"

Pretty sure if OP wanted to blow his money on hookers, you would not be involved in the process.

you are obviously a fucking retarded faggot if you can't understand why a chronic illness that literally leaves lesions on my brain and puts people in wheelchairs would make it harder for me to work

I'm just a poorfag with debt, that's all. Worth a shot.

I could literally wake up one morning and not be able to walk but Im perfectly fine in my life.

you should donate a few dollars to an animal shelter, or atleast buy a shitload of food and take it to them.
i used to help in one, and we do really suffer from that man.

this OP if your going to fucking give it away at least do it some way that has a stimulating economic effect. Dont give it to some bullshit