How can we improve race relations?

How can we improve race relations?

Alex Victor ruins everything

we kill niggers, spics, and arabs. then we won't need to.

This. Share this image on Facebook.

this

Wish there was a web md. My mouth is watering

don't feed the trolls.

I'm saying that both as an answer to your question and as a response to this thread.

Orgies, massive world wide month long orgies... than we just wait untill STDs kill everyone.

Don't forget the kikes, silly.

Stop propping up failed neighborhoods. Also, stop pretending that cultures cannot be incompatible. Then kill all the niggers.

By that rational, people shouldn't be proud of being good looking, intelligent, having a big dick or anything else people are born with.

intelligence is not something you are born with. Like anything you can be predisposed, but nobody who is a genius is because they were simply born that way. It requires work.

so...... good looks and big dick?

>intelligence is not something you are born with
Clearly you weren't, but yes, intelligence is genetic. It varies, of course, but two niggers are unlikely to produce a genius, and two geniuses are unlikely to produce a nigger.

We kill whites blacks Hispanics aAsian aborigines arabs ect
>kill everyone cause the human race is cancer

Gets sucker punched by a nigger
All the more reason to kill them off. They're violent and unpredictable. Probably why they are responsible for more than half of all homicides

>common ground + a mutual interests.
the golden rule about "mixing" different cultures is that there cannot be any driving force behind, it has to be be voluntary by the involved parts who's looking for benefits.

sadly, right now, it would be more beneficial with apartheid, as most people today are insecure about their cultural identities.

You being the product of how many nigger generations exactly?

>Quoting a failure of a person
Man, changed my views

is this an acceptable interracial couple or would it be worse if she was white and he was black?

>we should expend an unnecessarily large amount of effort killing millions and millions of people instead of growing the fuck up, and getting along
You're a smart fella, user

because if you were born at x location, you and your family helped build and develop that place and its customs?

>>we should expend an unnecessarily large amount of effort killing millions and millions of people instead of growing the fuck up, and getting along
Really wouldn't be that hard if you leave the bodies where they drop

Yet, considerably more insightful and successful than you.

Typical Niggers

There's nothing easy about killing hundreds of millions of people however ya wanna look at it. We're better off just treating each other with dignity and respect regardless of race, religion, etc

>insightful
Man, those shitty opinions are so insightful...
>successful
He died like a bitch. I'm still here shitposting. I'd say not so

>Expend effort now to avoid having to do so in the future
>Continue expending effort to suffer through "getting along"
Nah, easier to kill now

Moar

Black guy sucks a white shemale while he fucks a white guy that is fucking a black shemale that's fucking the black guy

>Getting along is suffering
Gee, and they said niggers were violent