/Paul McCartney/

How old were you when you realized that Wings are better than the Beatles?

>also best Beatle general

not old enough, apparently

thanks man i needed a good laugh today

>also best Beatle general

You misspelled Ringo Starr

Two plebs and...
One comedian detected

Does Sup Forums stand for "music"?

THE

I cant remember how old I was when I first heard Ram and Band on the Run. prob about 22 or 23 y/o

Sup Forumstants are just ppl having a series of epiphanies about music, believing the popular album is the good one, then thinking it's not, then realizing it actually *was*, back and forth, forever, until somebody buries them

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's your favorite McCartney album?

i dont listen to paul mccartney.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD ON THE RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

That sucks. Come back when youre not a retarded faggot.

idk, but this is fantastic even if it isnt wings

Rank Wings albums, friends.

>Does Sup Forums stand for "music"?
Yes.

I don't see how someone disagreeing with you about the Beatles would make it not music related.

can someone or user actually explain why they think this? they're a good band but i just don't think they have the same lasting power as the beatles. also silly love songs come on now

I've enjoyed Red Rose Speedway and Venus/Mars much more than I've enjoyed almost any beatles project. I still like both decently but Wings released 2 projects I would put on more frequently.

Band on the Run > (Over America) > Wild Life > Back to the Egg > Venus and Mars > London Town > Speed of Sound > Red Rose Speedway

Mate, Wings never was better than the Beatles, but Paul is the best beatle, I'll give you that.

They weren't, although Paul had some pheinomnal albums solo and with wings

OP here, controversial subjects get people to post in threads. I dont actually believe that Wings were better than the Beatles (I think they were on par), but look at the response, niggaaaaa

Bait threads almost always work.
But I don't think they were on the same level. That was just Paul's band, the Beatles was John's, Paul's and George's at some point, and they had their own musicianship to contribute.

Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John > George

Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings?