19. Just finished 2 philosophy essays for college...

19. Just finished 2 philosophy essays for college. Sick of genuine ideas so tell me some of your bat shit insane philosophies or ideas about what we are.
The more conspiracy it feels the better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saudis did 9/11

>what we are

Animals, that evolved from bilaterians that evolved from eukaryota that evolved from bacteria that evolved from stardust.

While having sex with my girlfriend, she put her hand inside of her pussy and started stroking my cock.

It was an inside job.

>batshit

March 15 2009,
Space Bat picked a really shitty place to hang out.
When the Space Shuttle launched, Space Bat shat itself and became an hero.

R.I.P.

Sorry.

>the foam that killed the rocket

>JFK

In 2002, President George Bush surprised and shocked the world by authorizing the release of all remaining classified documents relating to the JFK Assassination, fifteen years hence.

In 2017, President Donald Trump surprised and shocked the world by releasing some of the remaining classified documents related to the JFK assassination, except for ones deemed to be critical to national security.

Because Aliens.

Actually Discovery had no problems with Space Bat, because of better insulation on the external tanks. Ironically, the shitty insulation that killed Columbia would have been perfectly safe for Space Bat to roost on.

Talk about how the age of consent is arbitrary.

>idea

moot sold us out.

>Sick of genuine ideas
>I can't appreciate life to it's full extent

everything humans do is destroy what they touch.
The purpose of humans is to destroy the universe.

We cannot know what we are, and we cannot know.
All of the theories, all of the possible theories, they are all correct and incorrect.
For all we actually know, all of them are correct, or all of them are incorrect.
For all that we actually know, each and every theory, and possible theory, is it's own special blend (not to mention all of the possible special blends) of correct and incorrect.
For all that we know, what we actually are, is beyond our compression.
For all that we actually know, even if we were more than 10x more intelligent, what we actually are would still be beyond our comprehension.
We haven't even gotten started with definitions.
What is what we are?
Even if we do know what we are, would we be able to truly comprehend it?

We are the universe, the universe is just touching itself.
The universe is just doing a bunch of role-play and masturbation.
There is no destruction, only change, and change is the universe itself.

My philosophy is check em

>tell me some of your bat shit insane philosophies or ideas about what we are.
Why don't you tell us some bat shit insane philosophies or ideas about what we are?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Dude.

Reptiles n shit bruh. They set shit up on the major focal points of the earth’s magnetic field and are using it to disrupt and manipulate our energy fields and dreams. Also you’re basically Dr.Strange if you take the time to work on yourself. However you’ll probably never get laid again if you do, you know, hermeticism and all of it’s perks.

Here's some of this Spirit "Science" bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

>philosophy thread on Sup Forums is dying

:(