I need your help Sup Forums. I'm going to have a glass of wine with a girl (yep, she is a girl...

I need your help Sup Forums. I'm going to have a glass of wine with a girl (yep, she is a girl, she is alive and willing to meet me).

How do I make it a perfect dating exprerience?

Relax, be yourself, pay for the date.

Relax and have fun, pay for the date, dont lie, dont try to impress her

Don't go in trying to impress her.

You might be lonely, it might be your first date or whatever - but you can't go in trying to impress her.

Spend time listening to her ask her what she likes - and if she asks about you (she will) be fucking honest (to a point - you probably shouldn't be like well Friday night I was with my Sup Forumsros posting in a TYFTs thread on Sup Forums) - but whoever you are and whatever your likes are *be that person*.

If she doesn't like that person then learn from this experience and find someone that does. Yes she is out there.

It's also ok to be nervous. Its even ok to be nervous when you are out for wine with her. If you feel like your nervousness is getting in the way just be like "wow sorry I'm actually kinda nervous lol"

Honesty nigga, doo eet.

If you just wanna smash then rent a sports car and lie to the bitch about everything.

Don't get too tipsy, women generally dislike it when their partner can't compose themselves.

god I hate this place.
more like reddit every god damn day

Get completely shitfaced before the date even starts. When she meets you for the first time start saying as many of these lines as fast as you can.

"I find the most attractive part of a woman is the boobies"
"You have a great ass"
"Would you like to go back to my place for sex"
"That is a lovely blouse you are wearing, want to take it off"
"Let's go back to my place and see what you've got under there"

I have a whole book of these on PDF I can send over to you, remember the trick with this is rapid succession

Honestly with a lot of grills firing off that many corny lines in rapid succession would probably get the desired results lol.

Rohypnol

Jizz in wine make her drink it

have mints at handy
Take a shower
try not to stare at her tits all night
have fun and make her laugh
keep asking for more wine
ask her questions, show interest
dont push things, let things happen

Tits or GTFO!

Mike the mint man

You wanna see my caring face?

-_-

There ya go, ya got it.

well, i do have man tits but since at work can`t...
i guess i just GTFO

Try to wear pants don't forget to wash ur dick.smile! maybe heavy petting at dinner followed by analingus for dessert.oh ya breath mints for a good night smooch.

this, get a small blank book and refer to it while saying them, then admit that there's nothing written in it

Handcuffs are generally not OK, at least not with cushioning. Ask first before chaining her to bed!

the first thing you should do is ask her if she does anal trust me this will help you out alot

only talk about yourself and talk about how yuge your dick is then ask her multiple times if she wants to go in the bathroom and suck it

just act normal u fkn dweeb

...rohypnol

Get drunk as fuck.