Anybody else on here have a problem with an excess of dead skin on their tongue?

Anybody else on here have a problem with an excess of dead skin on their tongue?

stop swallowing cum op

Stop eating sugar,sodas etc.
Gargle water with natron or vinegar daily

You need to brush your tongue too you disgusting fuck.

It's not "dead skin". You have a Candida yeast overgrowth, hence the yellow and white. Basically, there is more bad bacteria in your mouth and gut than good.

Remove all sugars, carbs and booze from your diet, and replace with probiotics (VSL 3 sachets are the best) kefir and sauerkraut.

had the same

Also, have you been on any antibiotics? Steroids? Crave sugar or carb foods? Drink a lot?

It's candida albicans, a yeast. The condition is called thrush. Go to the drugstore and buy flucanazole tablet. If you use a steroid asthma inhaler you need to rinse very well with water after each dose.

I have not been on any antibiotics, although I drink Red Bull’s daily and drink ~4 days out of the week.

>flucanazole
I don’t believe it to be thrush as i have had it for like ~4 years or so.

>I drink Red Bull’s daily

There's your poison. That shit will kill you, along with your drinking problem. I'd suggest AA but I doubt you think you have a problem.

Is it possible it’s caused by anything else? I’ve had it before I started drinking heavily and even drinking energy drinks. Also I’m fully aware I have a problem.

this.. op is a faggot

Brush my teeth and tongue off twice a day.

I have a tongue that is perfectly fine.

Just stopped by to request that you fellas check em.

Failed version.
You are fine. Not like me.

>I started drinking heavily
There's the answer! Alcohol feeds the bad bacteria in your mouth and gut, causing an imbalance.

Okay you stupid fucking Yank who can't afford a doctor, are you smart enough to go to google images and type in THRUSH. That's what you have you immense tool, but I should have known you can't tell a retarded American the sky is blue because they heard from a republican somewhere that it was orange and now somehow it would hurt Jesus's feelings if they did a little research and found answers for themselves.

Someone is triggered

Do you wanna see something interesting?

I’ll bite.

Bi-powa

WOW that seems to be a lil worse than mine, how long has it been like that?

Since 3/4 years told my mom. Now I'm 22. Pretty fucked. :@

Goddamned right I'm triggered. Every day on this site stupid fucking Americans post their tongues or their dicks or whatever and ask if they have te aids. Goddamned vote for Bernie next time and support single payer health care.
It's an INSURANCE system not fucking communism. Meanwhile keep coming here and posting your health problems and those of us who can go to the doctor without getting a second mortgage will give you the benefit of our own experiences with the same problems you guys are too fucking stupid to even ask their pharmacist about.

Both you faggots have Thrush. 10$ Cure at any bloody pharmacy. Flucanazole. 1 pill. Better 3-4 days later. If you don't take an asthma inhaler you should get tested for HIV, though many other conditions could have been responsible for the candida.

How about you just stop being a bitch?

Thank you user. I'm just a bit lazy about myaelf but i should care. Aurevoir?!

I used to have a really white tongue and then i got a tongue scrapper, it really works and only takes a few secs to use.

When you brush your teeth do you also brush your tongue. Because that is also important as bacteria will build up even though your tongue goes through just abiut any food or drink you put in your mouth, the bacteria will set up camp regardless unless you evict those niggers with your barely used toothbrush.

Yeah, coz why cure a yeast infection when scraping dead yeast off your tongue everyday is so much fucking fun.

>americans
Hey budy, you just blow in from stupid town? Americans dont even make up half of /b

Yes I scrape it off as well as brushing it.

Looked it up a while ago. General diet, tobacco use, and alcohol can make you have white/fuzzy tongue.

Everyone suggesting that OP's tongue is oral thrush has no idea what they're talking about. Too much coffee and xerostomia can cause that shit.

Hairy tongue and dry-mouth can look very similar to Thrush, but it's not the same.

yeast infection...
scrap yeast
make bread using yeast
make beer using yeast
drink beer and eat bread
develop super infected yeast
repeat to level up
be yeast king...

do you have abdominal pain ? deziness ? Vertigo ?
Don't worry , I just ask for myself because I have a new craked tongue with yellow / withe in the back.

Same guy as posted.
Get a tongue scrapper.
I drink everyday, smoke and dip. I have to scrub my tongue daily because of it. Sometimes twice a day.

Ok, now THAT looks like thrush. Either that, or your tongue is massively coated.

Dont think so. It never looks this bad generally but i wasnt going outside today so i didnt care how bad it looked.

Have you checked google images for pics of thrush? You might wanna do that.

shut the fuck up about thrush already

my tongue look like that all the time. i drink much coffee and tea with milk every day. does it have to be trush if you have a permanent white tongue?

>does it have to be trush if you have a permanent white tongue?
See:

Do you drink or smoke?

No. It could just be caused by diet, and especially alcohol.

I wouldn't call it a problem but yes I do.

ugh... Could be mycose, bacteria caused by lack of hygiene or in the worst case :cancer.