Femanon here. I don't know what to think about what is happening so decided I'll ask you...

Femanon here. I don't know what to think about what is happening so decided I'll ask you. Im in a relationship with a guy for 2 yrs now. At first, he was really into me. He texted first (he's an introvert so I appreciate it) he called me pretty often and said he misses me. But some time after I started to show him my emotions ( for example saying that I love him ) and also phone calling him everyday, he says im "torturing" him a little. Now he's not texting me so often. Im the one who's staring conversations etc. What should I think about it? Maybe I should let it go a little and let him go after me? Am I too paranoid about it?

Yeah, if you want it to work give him a chance, just lay off being so attached for a while. If he cares he will start to want to talk more. Psychology is weird. If he doesn't then you can always move on.

Stop being an insecure beta faggot. God Damn you millennials are soft as fuck. This is the most insecure generation with the worst false sense of fucking pride. Look at the fucking signs, and flags and make a simple decision that will be mature. Fuck!

Maybe he cheating

Tits and timestamp or no advice.

No z is over 20 you haven't experienced shit yet.

Hello, friend.

Tits or gtfo

Men are simple. Talk less about your feelings and love shit and instead try to fulfill his primitive needs, such as cooking something he'd like or playing out a sexual fantasy of his, ie like dressing up like a little girl and calling him daddy something like that.

Kys

Dudes don't text their emotions, ask if he wants to fuck and that'll get his attention

Cool

Jesus. Tell him what you feel. If he acts immature, HE MIGHT JUST BE. Decide if you want an immature boyfriend.

>Tits and timestamp or no advice.
/thread
everyone who doesn't sage this thread is a faggot apart of t he cancer killing Sup Forums

Give him the same amount of time you usually give him say 4 months into the relationship. Be attentive, listen and respond naturally. If everything is the way you would like go cold turkey and stop trying to see him for 6-7 days. Then hit him back up for the same attention you were giving him. It'll give you the same level of relationship you like with the extra bonus of security. What'll happen is he wont try to call you or contact you during those 7 days but he'll find out what it's like to lose you for a while. If he prefers his solitude to your company your doomed anyway but if he likes you more than his comfort zone then you will have freed him from teetering on the decision. Be mindful pay attention to what he says about his behaviour while you were gone. Analyze how he coped without you. TBH to really get into your comfort zone alone can take up to 6 months and a short clean and jerk is not what will give you a clear indication of how he will be without you. But if you want him you gotta jerk the line every now and then to make sure the hook is sunk in deep. Hope that helps.

No idea whether you are an introvert yourself. Or have dated any introverts in the past. However as an introvert myself I will explain how introverts function socially. Spending a large amount of time with other people/person can be well exhausting. It is nothing against you or others we just enjoy our "alone time." The people this rule doesn't apply to is those who I know really well. I'm not talking about about a couple of months either. I'm talking about a couple of years. Just give him little bit of space to adjust to being in a relationship. Because fact of the matter is us introverts do generally do not have a lot of experience of being in a relationship. They generally acquire a lot more social energy than we are use to putting out. So it takes a little time to adjust to the change. Btw he is probably a tad bit scared and not quite sure how to go forward. He just needs a bit of time to adjust and get settled in. Hope this has helped...

Talk to him but dont depend on talking to him.
Maybe just say stuff w/o expecting a reply.
If you have a naughty side just txt him nudie pics out of the blue or something.

Tits with timestamp
Sage

Also it is important to understand introverts are very logical people "think of Spock from StarTek." Our emotions are generally a difficult thing for us to express to others. We rarely give into them unless we are completely alone. This is generally come off as kinda cold. However the longer you date him. His "emotional stronghold" will begin to weaken.

tl&dr don't date an introvert if you're not an introvert yourself. sage

yeah man you nailed it. actually makes me think about my own couple