>Tomato sauce (zesty, sweet is shit)
>Basil
>Oregano
>Mozzarella Cheese
>Strawberries

This. This shit right here is why we have ISIS

every day we stray further from God's light

This user said it best.

With you on that user. Also fuck the "Canadian" bacon they try to serve with pineapple.

That's just fucking ham. Doesn't even deserve the name "bacon"

You are correct, still facking disgusting.

thatd be good with no tomato sauce, less mozzarella cheese, balsamic glaze over strawberry and spinach.

You're describing a dish that would be woefully incomplete without fresh goats' cheese, user

Stop it ingredients on pizza at least in my country its the normiest between the normies memes the only thing who can top that is how do you prepare your cereal

Yeah well this isn't Norway anymore is it

God is fucking dead

Its portugal
The leader of europe

Give me an example of a redpilled pizzacereal

WTF nigga

the same degenerates who like pineapple

being this upset about someone else's menial life choices

Exactly

It is kinda cut like an autist though.

BRAZILIAN PIZZA BEST PIZZA

not a fan myself but yes it needs a cheese lke that

B
E
S
T

T
S
E
B

>flatbread
>no tomato sauce
>sub in ... uh, idk. let's be fancy with it
>Fig and Prosciutto Jam or somesuch
>balsamic glaze
>strawberry
>spinach -and arugala-
>top it off with some big squeaky hunks of salty fresh goat cheese
literally all american hipsters would either die to eat it or claim they're allergic.

Holy fuck u niggers actually eat this shit?

B E S T
E
S
T

why are these hot dogs angular

what the fuck

T S E B
S
E
B

lmao true....

This is actually kinda cool, would be great for a party. Well done Brazil, you produced something of greater culinary value than sopa de macaco.

>not eating a 3 entire chickens pizza with M&Ms and chocolate
>2000+17

What about a birthday special pizza?

when i lived in spain everyone used to order this shit when we would get pizza and its so fucking gross. its called cuatro estaciones which basically translates to 4 seasons and all 4 of them are terrible.

What was wrong with regular pizza...?

this is a sad, sad pizza

you all deserve to die worse than ISIS

and for the grand finale, the party pizza. Best for bunda.

Fuck you, this is literally peak pizza performance. There is no pizza better than this. Dumb fucking faggot, I'm angry now.

>mfw all pizzas have fruit on them

please fucking ide

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

That is a beautiful pizza.

however they have this other pizza there too that sounds gross but is actually delicious and its tuna pizza. yes. tuna on pizza. its so good. they even have frozen tuna pizzas in the grocery store and even they're delicious!

You know at first I was disgusted but the more I think about it the less bad this sounds. I mean strawberries are commonly eaten along side cheese. Plus the sauce is made from tomatoes which is a fruit.

mushrooms are gross, onions are gross, olives are gross (usually), and ham on pizza is also fucking gross. that pizza is shit tier. tuna pizza is the best pizza.

The fuck do you even eat if you think onions are gross?

this pizza is almost perfect. I say almost because you need to switch black olives for green ones and put some capers on it. BOOM!!!

You fucking animal.

i should have been more specific. cooked onions are gross. i like raw onions on a burger or hot dog, and thinly sliced onions are delicious in a salad with tomatoes. onions in a gyro? yes please! i hate cooked onions though, i won't eat any food with them on it.

pizza with hollandaise sauce is best pizza

But 90% of all cooked dishes contain onion? Even a burger patty has onions in it, nigga.

>how do you prepare your cereal
Milk first, obviously.

Dont know whats sadder about this picture, the fact they obviously cant afford anything good to put on it or that they felt proud enough of it to take a picture. The feels.

well i cook for myself usually and i just make whatever i want. but i just order foods that don't have onions there's usually several no matter what kind of place you're eating at. also where the fuck do you live where its commonplace to put onions in every single burger patty you make/order at a restaurant?

How about real American pizza?

what the fuck, kill yourself

We used to have 2 indie pizza shops in town, but they both shut down within a year of each other, now we have no good pizza shops in town