Easiest way to get wife if you are 28 years old virgin?

Easiest way to get wife if you are 28 years old virgin?

Buy one from Thailand/Philippines

>Join isis
>Do suicide bomb
>get 72 virgins like you

i live in the countryside so i can blame that for being a virgin, also im not in america with all the amrrisluts.

literally if you live in a city in america and you are a virgin, there is something wrong with you

*amerisluts

invest in yourself by getting educated and getting a good job, once you have your shit together and have a nice house, car etc the golddiggers will find you.

this is my plan

You probably have to interact with the opposite sex.

Might have to actually do stuff during the day instead of locking yourself in a box.

buy one from pakistan

Currently on special offer, buy 1 get 1 std free

>Easiest way

Money!

find a poor single mother who has multiple kids and promise you will raise them as yours

I'm too shy to talk with strangers.

shut the fuck up bitch i will destroy you racist faggot! I WILL FUCKING END YOU BITCH. RACIST FSGGOT

allahu snackbar

join the army and become alpha

You aren't killing anyone you fucking loser.
Racism is healthy and normal, get over it.

by being a man a woman can love

Get a job if you don't already have one, go to the gym and start a diet to make yourself more attractive, get some nice clothes, then go to the bar and try to find a girl. Or if you want you can try online dating if that's your thing.

just be yourself

t.34 kv neet

Get off of Sup Forums and go outside

Probably by changing your self concept first, as you've surely grown into some dysfunctional beliefs about yourself after all this time (perhaps the anxiety resulting from them that stopped you in the first place as well?) The book "Transforming your self" by Steve Andreas and the Lefkoe Method (costs 200$ if that's a prohibitor) did the most for me.

tailand

What if I have a job, am reasonably in shape (not buff but not fat), etc but I just don't care?

Like, it'd be nice to have a girlfriend but I don't actively do anything to get one.
I wouldn't even know where to start tbh.

>t. 24yo kissless virgin

^ Same guy.
Most of the tips I see when people ask these kinds of questions on Sup Forums are of the nature "Just fucking do it." However, I don't think that advise has ever helped anyone, as it doesn't address the actual issue. When you see there's no danger of engaging with the world and talking to guys, girls and making lots of mistakes in the process, it's very easy not to understand that some people percieve these same things very differently. I used to be terrified of talking to girls, and would wonder how some people did it so effortlessly. In retrospect people were more anxious about it than I thought at the time, though.