Have any on you traveled into the Deep Web?

Have any on you traveled into the Deep Web?

I prefer freenet.

wow so edgy, the deep web. fuckin' of course we have. Bought drugs

Yeah nothing special.

>opisafaggot.onion

i agree

you find what you want search

Yep. Some fake ass assassination pages, silk road before it was busted, Nazis, and ceepee.

It's everything Sup Forums aspires to be, but also riddled with Russian hackers and NSA who love to trace you because you're an amateur who cannot into anonymising properly.

Dude for the last time deep web is nothing special, the thing you mostly find there is books, random companies information, and occasionally very rarely you will find a drug site

Is deep web actually a place on the internet or is it just the name for the internet black market

onions fam

People on here use the phrase deepweb to refer to .onion sites.

Google that, nobody can be bothered to explain.

Lots of CP

You can easily find far more illegal shit on the "regular" internet if you know the correct search terms. The whole deep/dark web shit is just a meme at this point.

No cp you uncultured fuckin swine

No, imagine Sup Forums but with a search engine and every link is fucked or difficult to memorize thats deep web, its not a site its like the normal internet except you wont find big sites like Facebook or Reddit
Its full of blogs and random sites which you wont understand because they have numbers of companies (ntrue exe: the measurement of a generalized door)

CP.

Shit copypasta. Everyone knows there is 8 layers of the web. Lurk moar.

How do people understand this complex computer shit? Is it all math and numbers? I just don't get it.

Son I used to use BBS systems on dial up on a ZX81. Lurk moar? I have stains older than you kiddo

Yeah its were iget my cheesy pie usually.