GUYS MY CUM SHIRT FROM UNDER MY DESK IS GONE !

GUYS MY CUM SHIRT FROM UNDER MY DESK IS GONE !

RUN YOU FOOL! RUN!!

All your semen in it managed to create life. Your shirt is now alive. Hunt it. Kill it. Eat it.

Well shit OP learn to hide your shit better.

>not cumming in a paper towel and throwing it away every time

I guess some burglar will start a cringe thread in a short while

Oh shit. Your mum has found out you masturbate. Like she didn't already know.

I knew this would happen one day.

Why don't you cum into a tissue and dispose of it after like a normal fucking person you ape. No sympathy from me.

Didn't you know it was no fap November? This is why

This

Fucking kek

Your mom found it

What the fuck is a cum shirt?

What do you think?

Why would you use a shirt? just get a towel that has a nice texture and then have it cleaned every week.

IGuess you cum on your shirt.

cum rag for peasants

Nigga what the fuck just use a towel

You must of had enough good boy points that mummy washed your blanket that you use as a cape its filled with shit tendies and cum. This of course angers you until you are filled with a bad boy rage. You start to shit in mummy shower and stomp the shit tendies in the drain to clog it. You feel proud of yourself as you wipe your shit coverd foot on mummys blanket. You start to furiously masturbate in anger to the thought have having to make a new tendie cape from mummy. Mummy begs me not to as it is hand made by grand mummy. You scream at her with the force of a thousand autisms. As you finish on your new tendie cape and put it on, mummy begs you to take it off. She sais would it hurt? You reply.... FOR YOU

>Not cumming on your stomach and letting it get absorbed by your skin

>be me
>have a male sex toy and lube
>it's in my cupboard, hidden under my rain coat in the corner
>one day open cupboard and find rain coat has been put on a hanger, leaving the sex toy + lube exposed
>no possible way my mum or dad wouldn't have seen it when moving my raincoat

They haven't said anything about it, thankfully. But fuck me sideways, my heart stopped when I saw the raincoat had been moved.

kek

>my heart stopped
Thats exactly how i felt when my cum shirt was gone
Like wtf just leave it where it is !!11

THIS IS THE WORK OF A GOBLIN.

local proverb says:
what you don't do, noone will ever find out.