What's the point of lining up at an Apple Store like this for the new iPhone?

What's the point of lining up at an Apple Store like this for the new iPhone?
No seriously, as an iPhone user I think this is retarded. Why go to the Apple Store when you can just go to your phone carrier and probably get one without having to wake up early or wait in line for 5 hours. Apple Store might be the worst possible choice for this

For the feeling

How about you let people do what they want with there lives instead of bitching on Sup Forums you faggot nigger.

The feeling of being part of Apple's Marketing scheme?
"Look at how popular our oh so rare phone is, people are waiting in line a day early!!!!"
Wouldn't the better feeling be to get one with little effort to rub int he face of the people who waited in line?

There are iPhone users and there are iCucks. Those are the latter

So, how long have you been in line for user?

I have a samsung 8+

I can't understand it for an iPhone either. But, if they'd release GTA VI tomorrow and I could play it immediately by waiting in line for some hours, I'd wait there too lol

Found the iFaggot

Well yeah, and that's why you're in the iphone line right?

iCuck detected

If GTA VI was released tomorrow, I would do what I did for GTA V, go to Walmart at midnight where here would be no line at all

haha xD

That was hypothetical you know nigga?

I know, and waiting in line for a mass produced product is never the correct Answer.
It's like the retarded tourists that wait in long lines for shitty, usually low quality food at "authentic" restaurants. It's never worth the wait and there is always a way around it

These faggots are pathetic

americans

Some people are into it.
Some people are into driving halfway across a state to sit overnight in line to get in to watch a boring ass football game in the fucking snow too.

People like what they like, and waste their time on it accordingly. Free country to be retarded in.

Why does it bother you so much how others live their lives? Nigga, worry about yourself.

except you know, when people in other countries do it but hey GOTTA SHIT ON AMERICANS BECAUSE IM ON Sup Forums

i bet a billion fucking dollars that all the people in that line spend a reasonable amount of time bitching about how evil capitalism is

Because then you wouldn't be seen at the apple store lining up like sheep.

I did it ten years ago, when the iPhone was going to come out.

The idea of an iPod that had a phone app was so fucking cool, and it could sync notes back and forth to ur compooter like a pda, AND play music and movies too holy fuck, like a whole computer.

A year later I was bored with it and couldn't have cared less. Gave up having a phone in 2012 and haven't had one since. Never again, homosexuals. 3 more months and I'm out of this job, and then I won't have a computer again either, & will get all my fucking time back.

They are even worse in australia and Asia right now for these lines

I do, all the time. I have plenty of time to, because I don't have a fucking job. Not being able to find a fucking job will make you hate capitalism.

Funny how fast that goes away when you start making da sweet sweet monies again tho...

No shit, Australians are the worst.

I think I could just end that thought and this post there. So I will.

there is never a 'truck of peace' around when you need one.....

If you are grandfathered and have to pay the phone full price, why give the commission to your phone carrier in the first place?! Cut out the middle man!

There are only two tiers of technology, the winners tier, and the losers tier, here we can see a bunch of losers in line to be shot because they have no idea what good technology is.