Was anyone awake last night when the guy injected himself with contact solution...

Was anyone awake last night when the guy injected himself with contact solution. The thread maybe archived somewhere but he died after injecting himself with it.

obituare.com/jack-laim-obituary-3124/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.romper.com/p/how-do-vaginal-embolisms-happen-its-a-rare-but-possible-occurrence-60636/amp
drugs-forum.com/threads/injecting-with-saline-solution-vs-multi-purpose-solution.271922/
paypal.me/CRANK97/70
obituare.com/jack-laim-obituary-3124/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like a painful death

Bumping for interest

Never saw it. Catch me up

well that sucks man, saline solution doesn't kill instantly like that, he must've died from injecting air which will give you an extremely painful death.

I didn't see it, was he intending to kill himself?

yes I was. wait what he died forreal?

Is that all it takes to die?

Unless you inject a full syringe of air, nothing happens. It's an urban myth

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8. easy to create a fake obituary on that site newfag

He inserted the needle

he finished injecting. (Might be a little out of order)

there's a lot more than just saline in contact solution. it cleans the lenses, too.

Not true. An air bubble can cause an embolism. It doesn't take much and if it kills you is just chance. You can give a girl an embolism by fucking air into her. It's super rare but happens

He showed it connected

He said he started to get hives

Showed us the bottle

Showed us the back

He said he started to cough up blood

Depends if this retard primed the line guess. I mean he should of, and nothing would of happened. But if he didn't...

Said he coughed up more, then he called EMS and then I guess died

why did he do it

because he was an idiot

jesus christ man. that's so sad.

This is not true.

I WAS THERE! I said "do it faggot."

I may have helped someone die... Feelsbadman

No face, no proof

Google vaginal embolism. google.com/amp/s/www.romper.com/p/how-do-vaginal-embolisms-happen-its-a-rare-but-possible-occurrence-60636/amp

You can't pur any boubbles with that butterfly needle.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Weird, I don't see him injecting any of this into his vagina.

Incorrect. Your blood has a remarkable ability to hold gas. Like OXYGEN. You'd need to inject enough air to fill one of your hearts atrium, that when being full of air would force the valve closed and inoperable, leading to cardiac arrest, and death.

TL,DR; you need to jam your heart closed with air for it to kill you. Otherwise nothing happens.

He is leaves.

"Apparently, in the period of time immediately following birth, sexual positions that involve a knee-chest position in particular can force air into the vaginal area and cause an embolism."

Still less funny than the guy on /k/ who made an insane amount of chlorine gas to test his gas mask.

cunt all stretched out and weak after delivery. something bursts. i could see it.

Literally anyone could inject themselves with water and present a bottle with any label or create fake obituaries

Actually you can get just enough air . Thing is that even if you do the embolism being fatal is even more rare. So many factors.

why else?

for the lulz

God Speed Sup Forumsro! Keeping Sup Forums alive even if you're not

No, you cannot.

That line holds less than 1ml of air. I've bolused people with more air than that. You need at least 30ml to cause an embolism.

Where do you think you are?
>guy injects himself with whatever the fuck
>kills himself
>posts it on Sup Forums
the guys an hero, and its funny as fuck. What a fucking retard. Its retards like him that make this site.

Google embolism, faggot

Who said heart? Liver embolism, or brain. Plus you could simply over Saturday the blood and cause a heart attack due to it being too thick. Especially if he was taking certain supplements or prescriptions.

oh grow up. You dont matter. The fucks wrong with you,
>i said do it faggot and he did it and now im sad
fucking kill yourself. dont forget to tweet out ' thoughts & prayers :'( '

How do any of you know it's not water?

Saturate. Fucking spell check

did you even read what you posted, or did you just go to ImRight.com and try to back up your lack of any knowledge on the subject with a random google article...

>embolism
An embolism is the lodging of an embolus, a blockage-causing piece of material, inside a blood vessel. The embolus may be a blood clot (thrombus), a fat globule (fat embolism), a bubble of air or other gas (gas embolism), or foreign material.

A BUBBLE OF AIR WOULD REQUIRE YOUR BLOOD TO BE 100% SATURATED. ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT AND ITS NOT A FUCKING BUBBLE DIPSHIT.

It says that after pregnancy simply having sex can cause an embolism. Read more of it.

underrated kek

So he panics and gets 100 percent sp02. I do it all the time.

darwin award tier

Yes, we know embolisms exist. But sex is pushing a lot more than 3ml of air.

Hes right,

And given that 'contact less fluid' is saline solution, the odds of him injecting enough air to cause an embolism, whilst injecting a fatal dose of saline is nigh on impossible .

Something in the solution destroys blood cells. The resulting decimated cells buckshot his kidneys. He dies of eternal bleeding.

samefag

It's also contains enzymes and buffers.

>100 percent sp02
100% o2 sat....
you and I both know to get over 98% is insane. To assume that he increased an extra 2% through that equipment is just as insane.

Not with your dick

>He dies of eternal bleeding

Actually it's both mine and my doctor's. I get 99 percent and 100 all the time. Ex athlete with a panic disorder. I use an oxygen meter to slow my heart and breathing. Bio feedback.

fake and gay

Well now, some other idiot thought of this a few years ago.

drugs-forum.com/threads/injecting-with-saline-solution-vs-multi-purpose-solution.271922/

Nerve gas embolisms are the worst.

u can't cough that amount of blood and still shitpost on Sup Forums

I've seen a kid slam 50 units of air just to prove this point

>He is leaves
>He is leaves
>He is leaves

Don't be so sure

>eternal bleeding.

I hope everyone here realises that this OP is the same person that posted the original thread yesterday.

Underrated.

Jesus.

Fake obituary. No one would put cause of death like that in an obituary. Need proof from local news.

>ITT all the newfags come out

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

but... but.. maybe it's true

saw it

You're on to something

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!!!!
this entire fucking thread.
contact lens solution. LOL
air embolisms. LOL
you guys just make shit up as you go?
or did you see too many episodes of General Hospital?

From the obit which is rife with grammatical and capitalization errors

> He is leaves his mother Karen Laim and his father Steven Laim.
> He is leaves his mother
> He is leaves

OP if you're going to make a fake obit you'd do better just copy and pasting one from an obit site. A real one.

What's it like being a virgin?

You'd be surprised how little blood can look like a lot; I wouldn't count him out

laim.

Horse shit

yea but what if he did that on Wednesday?

paypal.me/CRANK97/70

Don't know bout you guys, but that doesn't really look like proper blood. It's too pinkish.

>contact solution
You cant die by injecting this, b8

>obituare.com/jack-laim-obituary-3124/
> The only comment on it is some user saying what a fag he was
>jesus christ guys

my hero

>Obituary less then 24 hours after death.
Yep this seems real.

Denaturing, protein removal. Enters blood stream, lungs, fucks up blood entering reoxigenating. Internal bleeding in lungs, coughing it up. Sound plausible.

It's ok man

>He is leaves

anyone can add a listing on obituare.com faggots.
I would do it right now to demonstrate, but I'm to lazy to create an account

Be careful posting there, or you could become leaves

> He is leaves

this

Who cares?!? He is leaves! God damnit, bros.
HE IS LEAVES....

If it's arterial blood it us pinkish. From the lungs is possible as the more oxygen in the blood the lighter the colour