To 6 foot or taller men, could you date a girl whose taller than you even when she's barefoot?

To 6 foot or taller men, could you date a girl whose taller than you even when she's barefoot?

She's not taller than me, but yes.

Fuck yes dude. I'm about 6'1. It'd be pretty cool to bang standing without having to bend for a shorter chick or have her stand on something.

Absolutely. Also think of the kids you could have, with me being 6'7" and her taller , straight to the NBA they go

supermodels are usually like 6 foot or taller

Moar

im 6'3 and i fucked one of the basketball players at my school she was a little taller than me and it was great proportions just fit perfect was better sex than fucking somebody whos like 5 feet and i would totally date if it meant good sex

what the fuck is punctuation

No, being taller than 6'1 is unhealthy.

My GF is 2 Meters, i am 2,02 Meters.

sorry, i cant dumb these numbers down to feet and inches.

i don't know what 6 foot are but i'm 187cm, last girl was 150cm and i was totally fine with it, thought she was cute but i would probably date a girl as tall as me, the problem is that every girl this tall i saw was butterface

I don't know if my answer is relevant in any way since I'm merely a 5'11 manlet, but I've dated a few chicks who were taller than me, tallest of them being about 6'3. Even my current gf is a bit taller than me, standing at 6 ft.

Dubs confirm metric sytem superiority

Manlet

Why does height matter so much to everyone? I'll admit, I was conscious about my height until 10th grade, but know I'm not. Hell, I'm 5'8" at 18, and I still hit on tall chicks all the time. Reason? I don't let it get to me. Even choosy girls that demand a guy over 6 feet will drop those standards when you bring something good to make up for it to the table.

She's a big girl

Best thing ever. No neck pain and legs that go on forever.

Why is it that in threads that touch the issue of height there always are insecure manlets trying to brag about how they can get women?

Is shitposting part of your plan?

fuck you, gigantor

I'm 4'11" and i fuck a new bitch every night, it's not difficult if you've got game

Of course

>Insecure
>Implying

Simple. They show the world to not be ashamed of who they are. There's so much insecurity in the world, that it's good to hear about people who can love themselves for who they are, despite being mocked and made fun of for their problems.

Confirmed

tits or GTFO

>To 6 foot or taller men, could you date a girl whose taller than you even when she's barefoot?

Tall girls are the best girls to slow dance with.

I'm like a weak 5ft 10" or about 177cm am I a manlet?

Being tall doesn't necessarily make you smart

Fuck yeah I love tall chicks. I want to find a girl who could be my eucalyptus tree, and I her koala.

Unfortunately being 6' tall means that all but like 0.5% of girls are shorter than me. That part sucks.

Anything less than 6ft / 182cm is a manlet

Anyone below 6'5'' is a manlet brah

no, Mike Tyson is 5'10"

calling someone a manlet loses its edge when they could beat the shit out of you

>found the manlet

6’2” here, dated a girl who was also 6’2” for a few years, so she was taller than me in heels, never gave a single shit

>when you bring something good to make up for it to the table.
A highchair?

If her weight is less or equal to mine - would love to.

I'm 6'2 and if she was hot it wouldn't bother me.

>6'9'' chick
Fuck that's insanely tall, the tallest girl I've ever seen was like 6'5''/6'4''

I can't be mad at a response like that. Kek, but fuck you too.

I'd date any girl at this point. Unless shes fat.

If shes not too much taller, being tall sucks, and more than 6'4 would suck

>implying that less than 6ft people are men.

Fuck yeah. I'm 6'4" and if I find a girl taller than me that would be incredible.

I get excited if a girl is over 5'10"

Of course.

I'm tall I do what I want.

That's like 2022 centimeters! Which is about 115 inches! Which is like 7 feet!

I am 6' and my girlfriend is a quarter inch taller than me. I find it hot but I feel it would suck to be a shorter man. My gf has also told me I made the cut by about an inch, she wouldn't go for any man whose eyes aren't at least level with hers.

Are we gonna talk about this bitch's lanky ass arms or what?

6'8'' girl with long ass arms

Look how much farther down the thigh OP's girl's arms go. She can pick her toes standing up

I always wondered what the sentinels looked like without their armor.

6'2" manlet checking in, but if I could find a girl taller than me I'd hit it. Sex would be great.

I'd climb that tree.

Good one, user.

yes, and I did. She was 6 ft 4, same height as me, and when she wore heals she was like 3 inches taller than me.

I fucking loved her 40" legs, but goddamn her teeth were too big for her mouth and that's a mistake I only made once

if she looked like op i'd marry her asshole.