Hey Sup Forums, it's time to post everyone's all time favorite besides logs, traps, feet, cucks and celeb threads

hey Sup Forums, it's time to post everyone's all time favorite besides logs, traps, feet, cucks and celeb threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/
fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=2737/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please continue for at least 30min, after that i need to go to work and im having a horrible anxiety attack.

>anxiety attack
what's causing it user?

I suffer from crippling depression and anxiety, cant afford medical care because i lost my last job and have been a shut in the last 2 years because of it.

i got a new job for a company that specifically hires those who have physical and mental disabilities, but its at a military base, and i have to go through a checkpoint with soldiers who have assault rifles just to get to the store i work at, the entire environment is new, and just being around such heavy security freaks me right the fuck out.

the reason for the new job is because i'm bordering doing that and having no meds or the ability to get care is insanely hard to handle.

ah ok. I have panic and anxiety disorder so I really know how you feel. have you spoken with a doctor or therapist in the past?

I LOVE FLUFFIES!

i have spoken with doctors, but never been able to properly afford a therapist, and considering i was diagnosed psychotic and have a tendency to say things that's on my mind with out discretion ive been terrified about being thrown into a sanitarium.

trust me, im not far from it if i end up not being able to handle this job with stability.

and dont worry, if i ever do ill give Sup Forums a show.

go cry somewhere else faggot

>sanitarium
as long as you don't try to an hero or harm someone else, you won't go to one

gg ez chase

i dont know about that, a friend of mine was forced into one for a short while because he had issues at home with his mother and told the doctor that "he feels like shes trying to drive him to kill himself" but he clearly made it a point that he loved life and wanted to get away from her because she always mentally abuses him, the therapist ended up putting him on Prozac because of it afterwords as well.

shit scares me.

that's just called being the subject of a shit tier doctor. a good one will do what they can to keep you out of the hospital.

I bet you Fluffy fags would abuse animals IRL if you had the balls.

the question is how many therapists actually DO a good job, i'm not willing to cycle through the shitty ones till i can find one that's worth merit, especially with how expensive they are, i have to finish getting ready for work, thanks for the little chat, it helped some.

no problem, user.

This is now a spiderman thread

SCREEEEE!!!

>dinerrrrr
was artist kun the one who started the whole goblin thing?

not sure if it's just me, but the booru is shit lately. I even got b& by wetfluff for it because he's a faggot

Anyone have any fat fluffies being abused

bump

Why's it so fucking dead right now god damn

Thank you

If there's something I don't like about fluffy comics, it's how willing people are to torture fluffies to death. Fluffy murder should be something only sick fucks like us enjoy, not your average joe.

Woooo Fluffy thread !

Idk what the hell these "Fluffies" are, but I like it. Made a comic, hope I'm doing this shit right.

this actually looks good

>real fin
Twistee, die Lügensau.
Hallo, übrigens.

>Fluffy murder should be something only sick fucks like us enjoy, not your average joe.
Franklyn isn't your average joe.

Welcome to the weird world of fluffies!

Our main site: fluffybooru.org/

Discord invite: xCrzVb

True, but things in that comic still give me the impression that fluffy abuse is too normal in that world. Fluffy abuse is best when it's done primarily by autistic weirdos like us.

Take it easy Mister Anons

if these were real, I'd buy one simply because they talk. unfortunately, I don't think scientists will ever figure out how to make one

Does anyone have the one red smarty story? Thread 404d before I could finish last time

read it from the beginning it's worth it
fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=2737/4

>Thread 404d before I could finish last time
finish what, you sick fuck? here have a picture to help you finish

I wonder if the artist of that pic is still around.