So I'm thinking about going MGTOW

So I'm thinking about going MGTOW.

What are your thoughts on the movement/philosophy?

Sounds kinda faggy. Just be yourself, don't join some internet tribe of faggots.

It's not bad.

The main idea though is not to quit dating women, but to do so on equal terms.

MGTOW got overrun by forever along bitter virgins. The point was never to stay away from women but don't allow yourself to get cucked. That's good advice for any man.

Sup Forums

It's not a tribe. There's nothing to join. You either live the philosophy or you don't.

Wrong.

Do it, OP. If only enough guys would wake the fuck up and do the same, we could finally put feminism in the ground. To many beta cucks for that to ever actually happen though.

MGTOW was inspired by comedian Patrice O'Neal and his friend Dante Nero talking about how to pimp women's minds on the "black Phillip show". Shortly after it evolved into lonely bitter neckbeards commisserating with each other and pretending that their hatred for women wasn't because they couldn't get laid because of their inherent autism.

>mgtow or in other words...
>it's not that i am a virgin because i am ugly or lack minor social capabilities. It's because i Don't need bitchy women because my low testosterone doesn't attract me strongly to them

I agree with the bitchy women part but the only other option is men (who don't turn me).

Also i wish i had this amount of confidence.

(((mgtow)))

niggers tongue my anus

Want to do an MGTOW in the ass missionary position. I like this position because he will get a good long look at his soft dick flopping around to the sex rythym. Anyone interested? HMU

we live literally only to create children, being MGTOW would make this a little challenging

fag club

Shiiiiiiiiiet

Stop being a pussy. If you need a so-called “movement” to take care of your shit, you’re already fucked.

Hmm, I live to be happy. But whatever floats your boat.

Theyre male feminists

Sounds like weaponised autism op

Change your mindset while u still can

Sounds lonely and/or gay. I don't want to be either one.

Some of the people that are into that stuff seem like they don’t do very well with women, it’s kind of like feminists who obviously are because guys don’t find them attractive (Trigglypuff)

I agree with some of the things they say. But there is no way in hell I’m going to subscribe to one internet based idealoligy. Not all females are self-centered whores looking to fuck you up.

You're on the wrong message board for MGTOWs.

Sup Forums is full of incels.

Calm the fuck down satan

how about neither you stupid cuck

weak cuck

Not all women are total shit, but the majority are. We're talking 96% of women are absolute human garbage.

I will say this, you don't have to go MGTOW monk. You can bang bitches and not put up with womens bullshit.

Why pay for the cow when you can have the milk for free?

Patrice O'Neal, god rest his soul, was absolutely on to something, but now it doesn't mean shit anymore as far as I can tell.

>message board
>incels
Wot the literal fuck m8?

MGTOW is fine. I've been through 3 marriages and 5 kids. I don't do relationships any more. Doesn't mean I don't still fuck. I just refuse to deal with fucking bullshit.

I fucking wish there was a group like this around before I stepped into that first marriage.

The people on here saying that MGTOW is for virgins are the desperate dateless white knights that haven't been laid yet and think the need to do anything for women so the can get laid.

Pathetic

imagine being so emasculated that you give up on your own basal instincts

pro tip: hard feminism and mgtow are literally of the same tree

It's a bunch of retarded losers too pathetic to get laid so they're pretending its their choice to not get laid and calling it a "lifestyle" now. It's fucking stupid.

I tend to adopt the actions, but it's not really much about the philosophy or movement. I've dated a lot through the years. I find I prefer working on my own stuff and keeeping my own company. It's not grown out of a anger or hatred of women. They're fine just like hanging out with any other guy is. But I enjoy long periods of solitude, and it'd be unfair to whoever I married if I maintained that lifestyle. And it's not something I'm looking to give up.

There's people who'll go on the attack for whatever reason and say it's involuntary/women don't want to be around me. That's fair enough too. And fortunately, it works out for me.

It's more about being against a system/society that favors women and tears down men.

My tenth anniversary with my high school sweetheart occurred this August. I'm very happy with it, and I think you're pathetic. I don't know whether you're a shitty person or only attracted to shitty women, but it frustrates me that people as pathetic as you still breed sometimes. You have shat in our gene pool five fucking times, and all I can say is I'm glad you've finally gotten out.

Pic is where you belong. Fuck you.

Its something that some guys do. Its not a fucking movement. If you are a dude that wants a family its what you do. If you dont want to be tied down you dont.

Calling it a movement like they are getting converts is wrong.

AGAIN

You're a very angry person.

Not who you're replying to. Just making a general observation.

getting laid is for pathetic weak cucks

u rushin m8?

This.
That's my approach anyway, mgtow or not, whatever.

That said, I do understand why some men go the whole mgtow hog. Fuck marriage, fuck going up vs a woman in any court, fuck losing your house, access to your kids, half your shit or more. I understand why mgtow exists.

I also think that to call mgtows virgins, neckbeards, autists, is shortsighted at best. To deny that alimony/divorce courts arent bias towards women is simply wrong. Legal courts too, look at all the false rape accusations that practically end a mans life (like the Duke Lacross team thing). Its rare, but its out there. Or domestic abuse f on m, cops will laugh at you. She says you pushed her, you'll have a cops knee in your back in 5min or less. Regardless of whether she spent the last 30 min throwing your shit in the street, trashing your place, and doing her best to beat the shit outta you....

To dismiss MGTOW as a bunch of fags that cant get laid is just stupid.

Same here. Not interested enough in men or women for a relationship. Very happy single. Interest in sex is also fading.

just imagine how cucked you have to be to say this. Sad!

most sound logic i've heard all week. alright, you've won me over.

If you don't want to get trapped into a marriage that is statistically likely to end up with you divorced and forced to only see your children on the weekends (if you're lucky) that's smart. But you don't need to join a faggy club because of it.

MGTOW is just a bunch of /r9k/ faggots who are bitter towards all women. Women can be fun and interesting to be around if you're not a complete antisocial autist, just don't fucking marry them.

stop eating soy, low test boy

Has good ideas but they see women like Sup Forums see Jews and they are toxic. I was into it and i can say being religious is better.

I have my biases confirmed all the time too, don't worry

There's nothing wrong with being aware that some women are out to fuck men over using the legal system. They absolutely are.

If you're white, you should not give up on finding a good white woman, marrying, and having white children.
MGTOW (or rather, the attitude that women are not worth it) is one of the reasons white birth rate is declining and we're being out-bred by r-selected niggers.

Go forth.
Be fruitful.
Multiply.

I dont think its just virgins. Its also dudes who have been divorced and have kids with exs.

Some of these guys have multiple wives and kids with each before they are 25...and want to go hang out like they are in highschool.

You give up freedom a little at a time with each act, wife...kids...shared house. You cant have everything and everything else.

Yes, but I miss male humor, interest in technical stuff and world politics so they can be very boring after a while.

My 4can voice does not accurately reflect my real-life attitude. YOU DONT KNOW ME! THATS MY PURSE
Pic entirely unrelated this time

this is dumb

you go from a general statement about biases in our society and legal system to full anti-race mixing. how do you make that jump? there is no connection

Guess how often these guys get laid?

No one is making you chose between men or women. Just hang out with people you like and don't fall into the marriage trap.

This "philosophy" doesn't need it's own club.

Patrice was married and had a child.

I had about 25 relationships but it's more convenient to masturbate, also it feels better, you've got more time for other stuff

I'm sorry you were turned down by women your whole life but this concept is so irrational and just plain retarted.

Red-Pill/MGTOW/Incel diagrams would be a circle.

Ok!

>masturbating feels better than sex

That doesn't smack of virginity or anything.

lmao sounds like you're the cucked faggot who cant control his disgusting caveman urges

Their videos are always the same: a combination of the status quo of Sup Forums with all the things r9k do. The problem is that they feel a need of being in a group, being a somebody.

Lmfao you're a worthless cuck

This text right here is in 4 of every 5 videos about mgtow. Be ready to be bored.

it is LITERALLY feminism for men, and just another leftist cancer on the face of the world.

It's purpose is to atomize and brainwash a generation of frustrated young men into believing it is a good idea to pursue hedonistic lifestyles, not to pass on their genes, and to further erode the cohesion of western families and social structures in general, to more easily destroy and replace them.

The irony is that MGTOW is just one of the most recent in a string of social upheavals, beginning with the industrial revolution, which have created the very frustration that drives people to cult-like mentalities, such as feminism and MGTOW.

Don't be a fuckin rube. Don't be a MGTOW.

and what is to be happy? read the selfish gene and you will be inspired to go an hero. or do everything that makes you happy even more, which will ultimately let you to have children. we are fucking designed with the only purpose to reproduce, that is our best way to survive, by passing our genes to our children. everything else has evolved in order to give us an edge in the game called life. we are doomed...

MGTOW isn't leftist at all.

I see your point. Muslims procreate like there's no tomorrow.

That's because they're poor.

Procreation is what poor people do because poverty and education are inversely proportional.

Education includes sexual health, which means more than mere abstinence, but knowledge about birth control and training in skillsets so people are doing more than sitting around and fucking.

keep telling yourself that

>That's because they're poor.
um, no. maybe its part of the explanation, but its a small part.

this absolutely HAS to be a female lol

Don't listen to this cuck. Families are for faggots and no one should be passing on their pathetic genes.

I’m about to divorce simply bc my wife is selfish and lazy, I plan to not date anyone for a long ass time if ever again, is this MGTOW? I really don’t know much about it but having been married and all that and hating it, I don’t want anything that even resembles a relationship... I’d like to fuck though which I plan to do still...

getting laid is for losers like you

I don't think nature says the same.

You got a better concept dipshit?

How does the splitting of the working class proletariat based on a social construct (gender/sex) to divide them amongst each other in any way a benefit to leftism?

No, it is. Wealthy and well-off families to not have a lot of children statistically. Agarian industries, which are almost always made up of the poor, have large families to take care of farms and because not all of the children would survive.

White people in the US were literally like this until the 1950s.

Say I believed all of your "DA JOOZ" propaganda. What is the end game for the Jews? What exactly do they gain by eliminating European races?

Op........ mgtow has been dead for months. No reason to join the circle jerk unless you're in serious need of social interaction.

Ether an hero your self or do your own thing. No need to join another tribe of internet faggots other than us.

Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that you're a pathetic weak cuck

pretty soon you'll be calling people gay for having heterosexual sex.

What's the point in your insults if they have no meaning?

I already call them gay for having heterosexual sex.

atm for me happiness is to amass great personal wealth and grow my businesses. Which in turn allows me to travel more, work less, and just enjoy life. I don't care if its selfish. My life is mine, and mine alone. I don't exist to make others happy, I serve me. I do what I want to do. Sure, someday I might want kids. But right now, I don't. I dont have that desire to start a family like everyone else at my age (early 30's). I own property, I have hobbies, close friends, I own things I like, I travel where I like with who I like to do whatever I like.

I don't care about who I'm going to leave all my stuff to, I dont care about my 'legacy', I dont care about passing on my genes. Because, when you're dead, you're dead. I am proudly selfish. More people should be. So more power to MGTOW. Do what makes you happy, not the fuckers around you. You're the most important person in your life. Sure, you can say 'my wife is the most important blah blah blah, she is. Now. she could leave you. than what. Then you're the guy in a shitty one bed, drunk, staring down a shotgun.

Live for you. Maybe you'll find a good woman whos living for herself. But never expect her to be the reason you live, nor you be her reason to live.

Be selfish. Be happy. Fuck shit up.

>What are your thoughts on the movement/philosophy?

They're right about marriage lacking a lot of benefits. Now that "good girls" give it up on the 3rd date, the benefits of marriage are nothing (and no bullshit about gay marriage-- that was about removing stigma of dry humping in speedos on public thoroughfares) .

You can get the 'benefits' of marriage by a will and power of attorney.

However, where many go wrong is avoiding deep relationships with women.

Be good with women user. Your life will be SO much better for it.

it's the opposite of radical feminism. and we know how none of them "hate" men.

Good stuff but my advice to you would be to drop the pathetic friends. You don't need them holding you back. Friendship is for fools.

what is MGTOW in its smalles common nominator?
the decision to live independent from female manipulation.
So, if that is all that is required to be MGTOW, why would you go further and involve yourself with bitter virgins, spiteful ex-husbands and other people that rather dwell in their hate than to keep it behind them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a SJW-nutjob, who thinks all of them are misogynists, but I have to ask what one expects to gain out of this community...

marriage is all about thinking twice before casually dismissing a relationship with an amazing person just because you disagreed on something fiercely. and tax benefits.

WHo made that system though?

It wasn't women.

Doesn't matter. My point stands.

Exactly. It was a bunch of pathetic worthless cucked manginas who worship women which unfortunately is most men.

>marriage is all about thinking twice before casually dismissing a relationship

That's a very minor benefit compared to giving the gubmint power to rip your wallet out through your ass.

People hardly need more encouragement to stay in a relationship. More often they need the courage to leave one.

You're not actually a part of a community genius. No one is ever apart of anything. At the end of the day everyone is alone and does everything alone.

mgtow is retarded, it's just the other side of the coin of desperate guys that put women on pedestals. both are unhealthy. find some happy medium like a normal human being

I remember back in the day when we used to call it "staying single".