Umm.. actually sweetie white people are evil. Only virgins thing that being white and staying white is okay

Umm.. actually sweetie white people are evil. Only virgins thing that being white and staying white is okay

>thing
>staying white

>white people are evil
Source?

This is tru, comrade.

>Staying white
As in having white children. Went right over your head didn't it virgin?

Damn right we're evil.
Now get the fuck out of here before we industrialize your country and provide you with western values, education and science! OOGA BOOGA!

>white people are evil
>white people
>evil

Sauce?

>Umm.. actually sweetie white people are evil. Only virgins thing that being white and staying white is okay

das racist honey!

>Slavery
>Segregation
>Not giving reperations
>Shooting innocent black people
>Complaining about mexicans "stealing er jerbs"

You can't be racist to white people

Still not claiming a source

yet as you post you benefit from every single thing on that list
you are a hypocrite
and a racist

You should take a trip to South Africa.

Saying you can't be racist to white people, then acting racist to white people is racist, you fucking boon.

white people won the world via the crusades and slavery, if the niggers want to win they'll have to enslave us or genocide us, which will never happen because nigger. /thread

So, are you claiming all whites do that? If so, you are an absolute idiot.

>Waaaaaah I can't get laid it's those damn negroes and Jews fault!
Whatever, aut-right retards I'm out of here. Go and defend the fact that we have statues glorifying white supremacists like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson everywhere tho

Yes. All white people who want to stay white are racist bigots. White people who think whites ever face hardship are idiots who don't know what hardship is like. White people who aren't pro LGTBTQ are inbred incels

Deal with it, trumpkin

cry more, and keep it up, you'll just help us get rid of some more democrats, you vagina.

>oblivious to the fact that they'll be the first against the wall.

I'm not alt-right, you antiquated farm equipment.

Definition of trying too hard.

"Can't think of anything else to say. Guess I'll just call him virgin."

This is exactly what this flier is designed to do. Get you idiots to own up to blatant antiwhite racism. It's working and redpilling. Enjoy the decline (((sweetie)))

>baiting this hard
try again next time faggot