Now that Chelsea are headed for a blatant crash course...

Now that Chelsea are headed for a blatant crash course, how does Sup Forums feel about the 2016-17 premier league champions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hcbsb5yffk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you really think they Kane hack it?

I swear if Spurs win the league, Wenger will end up murdered.

We are know who the best team in the world is and who deserves to win every year.

Weird that they're at least equal favourites to win it now given Chelsea's fixtures. Didn't see that coming. They still might choke though as they are Spurs.

I'm Alli-most sure of it.

>equal favorites

What the fuck are you talking about you sperglord, spurs are 7/1 to win

hello there

W-wew

>PL winner
>knocked out of the EL by fucking KAA Gent

W-wew 2: Electric Boogaloo

W-wew 3: The End for Chelsea

>Thinking anyone gives a shit about the Europa League

Mate, it was all part of the plan to get top 4 so that they can be in the champions league next season where they plan to be knocked out again so they remain in the race for top 4 again etc etc etc

>drawing against west brom
LUL

ERIC DIER

>w-we don't care, I swear, who wants to win trophies anyway?

For comparative purposes, let's take a look at Chelsea's upcoming fixtures.

Another delusional foreign customer.

>bookies
>relevant
Chelsea have City and United coming up. If they draw both, which seems realistic, Spurs can close the gap to 3 points with plenty of time to overtake.

Name the last 8 EL winners.

2/3

Spurs are surely gonna be favourites within a few weeks

I'm a spurs fan but sorry lad, Spurs are fucked lol. Kane has to come back in the next couple of weeks or they will choke away everything again

Rip.

>risk injuring and gassing players and for a joke Micky Mouse trophy

Keep thinking that it matters non country. The only things that matter to clubs are the CL and the EPL. No English club wants to be in it.

3/3

It'd be fucking hilarious. Although while I have no doubt that Chelsea will choke and lose couple games, it's beyond unlikely that Spurs won't do it even worse.

wew they are fucked, poop has the league in his pocket

You're being pessimistic as a way of not building your hopes up to have them crushed. But really you should be optimistic. Just look at those fixtures. Chelsea have gifted you a path into this title race today.

Kane being out is a blow but you did just beat one of the best home teams in the league comfortably at their place without him.

I prefer Tottenham over Chelsea to win it.

Sevilla

Same, just because it would anger Arsenal fans the most and AFTV will be glorious.

>this thread
The only match Chelsea could lose next is city. Unless every other PL team decided to park the bus as hard as palace did today too.

>Name the last 8 EL winners

I know Chelsea is in there, and Sevilla, and Atletico. Not Tottenham though, they haven't won anything in recent years.

The point is Hotsperm's trophy cabinet is looking rather empty, they should take whatever they can at this point. And it's not like they have a realistic chance to win a CL trophy.

This because I hate both Chelsea and Arsenal fans
The enormous butthurt from both fanbase will be glorius

>poop winning the league
Sup Forums on suicide watch

>chelsea has its tough games before
>they drop some points and spurs get close
>spurs drop points in their tough teams
>people will run around shouting that spurs choked

Sevilla x 3
Chelsea
Atletico Madrid
Porto
Atletico Madrid
Shaktar ?

They could conceivably draw their upcoming away games against United, West Brom and Everton though. That gives Spurs the chance to overtake them.

Nah, he's 12 points behind Chelsea, could be turned into 9 but Chelsea has an amazing GD and there are only 9 fixtures left.

It would be one of the biggest chokes ever if it were to happen. Spurs is the only other title contender.

Tottenham are PL babies. They only chase PL shekels and embarrass themselves in the CL year after year. Why on earth would you want them to win? Chelsea might be russian oil money but at least they have an ambition as a team to win something and give CL teams a hard time. Spurs only chase money where ironicly Chelsea is seen as the money club.

it should be fun to watch on live tv

Desu you could say the same about Spurs, they have United, Arsenal, and Leicester who are now decent again.

Spurs are 11 to 1 on betting exchanges

Almost as cringe as 'Move bitch get off the pitch'

Except that manure are playing like a sack of turnips at the moment and should be a guaranteed three points for chelski and Spuds.

I expect 0-0 in both games, not even memeing.

Don't listen to the people putting you down I enjoyed these posts

What the fuck are you smoking

>heemfag
please return to your containment thread.

We could be 4 points clear on the last day of the season and still somehow find a way to choke

Liverpool fan here.

COYS. Would absolute love the revel in the Chelsea and Arsenal arsehurt.

>>>/reddit/

>implying da foxes will not come back from relegation zone to win it once again in a dramatic fashion

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hcbsb5yffk

>liverpool fan here

Subhumans need not apply

>That flag
>This topic

>afobshit

I approve of these posts.

>not checking dem digits

liverpoo confirmed

to be fair, scousers are subhuman

ppl died hehe xD

Grow up, mate.