Dear user

Dear user,

You can start your whole new life literally right now. You've put off your nutrition, have been destroying your wallet buying the some of the most expensive, resource hogging foods, and you're doing yourself no favor by eating processed garbage.

Overwhelming evidence concludes that by doing away with the Jew's grasp on your medical bills, spending a fourth of what you once spent on food, and by merely altering your diet- you can be healthier, stronger, have more testosterone, have an insanely lower risk of both heart disease and cancer, and laugh in the face of the uneducated if you like.

You know exactly what you want user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyucuehBsGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would but I'm poor and I have shit to do

Being veg is cheaper though user.

Portugal has 120k of its population as vegetarians + vegans, that's almost 1%of it's population
went from 30k to 120k in a decade and it's growing
country related - my country

we can make the world great again by making humans go vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=pyucuehBsGA

>soy
>doesn't affect testosterone

0/10, too obvious

Americans are currently 13% veg and it's projected to grow to 25% by 2022. People are becoming aware of the marketing jews and health problems associates with their meats.

Phytoestrogen =/= estrogen

newb

I had all these fucking threads and deciding whether or not to filter the words nutrition, and vegan out of my Sup Forums feed forever.

Fuck you're annoying, everyone with any intelligence just hides you threads retard. Your vegan shit and andy sixxtards are all I hide on Sup Forums, congrats.

big shack comes to Sup Forums everynow and then, this guy is the proof, can't handle vegans? pussy

It's funny how easy you meatcucks get triggered because your views getting challenged brings you guilt.
Accept your fate future fellow vegan.

You'll cease to exist, adding some keywords to the filter now, I suggest everyone else do the same.

I'll bite, how is it cheaper when it plain costs more?

>meatcuck can't handle the bantz
pussy

i like the taste of suffering. Frois Gras for me!!!!

I love my subway chicken teriyaki toasted on herb and cheese with mozzarella lettuce tomato green peppers lots of onions pepper and hot sauce though.

ever veganfag ive ever seen looks the opposite of that dude.

The problem also is that most people in this country don't eat any fruits or veggies period. Most diets consists of processed food or fast-foods, most of which are jacked up with shit ingredients that shouldn't be in ur body.

>rice and beans is more expensive than processed food
When will this meme end?