Smoking weed reaffirms my position as a liberal. When I'm not high I'm fairly moderate, slightly right...

Smoking weed reaffirms my position as a liberal. When I'm not high I'm fairly moderate, slightly right, but I feel pissed off all the time to the point of violent thoughts and thoughts of suicide. I obviously need weed to function in society, and so when I'm high I see the logic in it's legalization. I am smoking it legally in my state so save your butthurt.

Everyone should have the right to do whatever they want to their own bodies as long as it doesn't harm others. Debate this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqY_I5dhVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love it

I exercise my right to disagree with you and call you a BERNOUT faggot deal with that dr. libshits.

cool mate.

>I'm a liberal when I'm high on drugs and lean right when I'm sober

I think that makes perfect sense, OP. You're giving us some great insight into the mind of a liberal.

1) DUDE
2) WEED
3) LMAO
4) I'm severely depressed and I don't use ganja as a crutch. Why? Because I'm not a sheltered pussy like yourself. I embrace my failures in life to make me stronger. (Trying not to sound poetic and gay).

>I feel pissed off all the time to the point of violent thoughts and thoughts of suicide.
do us all a favor and an hero

>Trying not to sound poetic and gay

Oh, but you do No.74986173, you do.

>Oh, but you do No.74986173, you do.

faggot detected

Already tried.
I have a burning desire to live.
Its harder than you think, because you literally don't know how to cope with society but the second you put yourself in danger you flip out like a wild animal. The only way that makes sense is that I have some sort of contradictory impulses and double think which you can't sort out logically and it feels like torture and so the only way to defy this is to break the rules.

nice one No.74986399

I live with my parents and just graduated from art school with no debt with a film/video degree btw Sup Forums
:)

Nice try newfriend

Best of luck to you during your brief stay here :^)

I've been here longer than any of you m8s.
try me.

Actually, fuck, Sup Forums something weird is going on. I'm listening to a liberal podcast and it's making me feel weird. It's making me moderate.... Holy shit, i feel so good right now I just don't give a shittttttt.

I mean, that's a solid point guys.

Oh wait. I figured it out. Resting arrest is usually affiliated with comitting other crimes. See! I figured it out on my own and remained moderate thanks to weed! Fuck you Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqY_I5dhVE

Smoke if you want to, fuck what other people think.

Yo. What's weed like in the UK. Why is it i've always loved british humor and british thought in general? What would I experience coming to the UK as a Californian?

Funny, when I smoke and start to get thinking about the world and politics, it reaffirms my position as a conservative. Different strokes I guess

>inb4 you can't be a conservative who smokes weed

I'm pretty stoned, too. Did a little cleaning, I don't think any church should have to marry gay people or any liberal beliefs like that. When we talk about letting people be, we don't seem to be honest about the intent. You do your thing, and I'll do mine. It's nothing personal, we just don't have the exact same beliefs.

>thanks to weed

6/10 bait, almost made me reply seriously.

Its generally ok weed, as a Californian you could probably get most things you desire by using the accent.
Brits like American accents, they sound strange but familiar.

I can't talk to womyn unless I'm high or drunk

Women are easy to talk to.
Just breathe deeper and relax.