10 minutes into netflix and chill she turns around and gives you this look . wat do ?

10 minutes into netflix and chill she turns around and gives you this look . wat do ?

What the fuck

get ready to raise my wife's son

also seated baby childbirth ? wtf

I know for a fact that babies are born head first.

your afterschool specials arent real life faggot

it is me or am i the only one getting like diamonds on the anus?

That is amazing

currently fapping to the shit coming out the babys ass wish me luck

why the fuck does it have a tail?

that is poo my friend

that's shit

Call a fucking ambulance, its fucked up, childs suposed to go head first, with that situation this child may get lots of fucking complications...

Why is the baby coming out feet first? It should come out head first instead

newborn baby shit is greenish slush and is not solid but its more like a milkshake with pieces of loose jell-o

scata

Usually, not always. Could be a breech.

Speedbag the little unexpected cunt.

but that can result in major complication

Go back to downloading.

I thought babies didn't shit until after the cord was cut(Isn't waste from babies cycled back into the mother?)

I'd tuck her in the ass right then and there. Take a pic and send it to my best friends.

is that where "women are full of shit" comes from?

why in the wide wide world of fuckery would you tuck her in?

lol

better pull out that baby quick, it's getting out the wrong way

so shes comfy

>dat filename
kek

This shit is not waste, they are living in a liquid environment and somethimes they gulp it by accident, since their insides are basically sterile and they do not produce much of internal fluids other than lining of their intestines for protection (mucus like substance) its not turning into any form of legit shit but they still have their tummy filled with this thing and they are shitting it even in womb, also they are filled with that when they are born so they eventually are going to shit it out.