Eurocucks Can't Make Beer

Attention all beer drinkers,

Pic related is the master race of beer. Cuckold Germans can't brew shit and it is haram anyway so they will probably shut down that industry to appease the migrants.

Feels good to be Natural Light Master Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFz8oOAPM-c
youtu.be/3zvTRQr7ns8
lbc.co.uk/nigel-farage-drinks-foul-euro-fizz-in-lbc-beer-test-109079#ooid=J2Y2V2dDrybzNXbHqlgxfkFgsM37u85l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is right, fuck all of the hipster craft beer drinking fatasses who will post in this thread. also,

>drinking beer at room temperature

Why are you posting a picture of soda? I don't get it.

Light beer is for fags

>natty light
it tastes like cat piss. fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFz8oOAPM-c

Thread confirmed for 'murrica. All other flags, GTFO.

You call this beer?

Then that makes Finland gay as fuck because all your beers like Koff and Olvi are no different.

OP probably drinks light coffee with a ton of cream and sugar too.

>implying

Craft beer is the big new hipster trend, they don't even know what a good beer is. By default they just think anything containing too many hops (estrogen loaded) is automatically great.

lmao, natty Ice. go back to your bed, lady Di

>Light beer
>youtu.be/3zvTRQr7ns8
At least post steel reserve, I prefer piss warm Pabst and a shot of wild turkey 101.

What the fuck are you trying to say amerinigger? Can you form a sentence that makes sense? We have no light beer here fag Its against the law

You wouldn't know what beer is, it's forbidden by your prophet. That, and none of you eurocucks have tried this beer before. Only American opinions matter here.

>not drinking Tecate, the pinnacle of refined german brewing.

Lol, Natty Light and Natty Ice are two completely different beers, go prep more migrant bulls.

>Not MGD
Both a beers for delinquent frat boys

That was a real sentence, but I wouldn't expect a gook to understand. Just because you don't put "light" in the names of your beer doesn't mean your shitty lagers are better. Karjala is pretty much the same as Michelob Light. Larhu is the only Finnish beer that isn't a light beer.

>Larhu

KEK. This fagmerican has never tasted a superior finnish beer in his life

>InBev product
>home offices in Germany

Wew

I lived in Helsinki for over a year, Karhu is your only shit beer I drink. Everything else is like drinking seltzer water.

> 4.6
>superior

Just one

here is my proof that I have had Karhu

IDK man
Sure feels good knowing that over 60% of the entire beer industry is ran by Dutch speaking people
It's also god tier Belgium beer

>American taste buds

Youve been swallowing too much black cum from your wives pussyhole americuck

How is that proof faggot?

Not knowing that InBev is Brazilian and just keeps its offices in Germany and Belgium.

Everyone and their grandma in the upper ranks are named João

open you slanty eyes a little more, there is a swimming pool in the back, Eurofags can't afford those

That wrist chub

Are we sure this poster is actually American and not a fucking Leaf or Straya in disguise? That can be the only explanation for this level of shitposting autism.

Careful, you might have to go to light beer anonymous with that.

Koff makes light beer, saw a pack once

>lager
>not ale

you're drinking literally piss

Lapin Kulta is even worse. Karhu is your only half decent beer. This is why Estonia is pretty much the only other country that has your beer. You can buy Budweiser and Sam Adams even in K Market in Finland. Although I have only seen them there as overpriced single bottles/cans.

>mfw you're serious

Lies

>muh ales
British ale is fucking garbage man

Nobody drinks Natty except for teenagers. Even broke ass adults settle for at least Coors or Bud.

Is Brazil in the United States?

Hmm...maybe you're just proud to be a shitskin hue.

Enjoy the Olympics and transmitting Zika to the entire planet via returning Champions.

Over hopping beer just means they fucked the batch up and are trying to hide the flaws, or they're hophead hipsters

>Paying for the fancy bottle

I know you want my McNuggies senpai ;^)

>All this shitty Euro fizz and light pish.
All of it is just bitter carbonated cat piss.

lbc.co.uk/nigel-farage-drinks-foul-euro-fizz-in-lbc-beer-test-109079#ooid=J2Y2V2dDrybzNXbHqlgxfkFgsM37u85l

most of the popular ones are yeah but you've gotta look around. I accept the fact that German/Central European ales are better anyway, I just wish I ould get my hands on them

>drinking shitty beer because "hipsters" drink good beer

Tastes better from glass tbqh senpai. All tho i dont really give a fuck unlike some of these american pansies who sip beer like women just for the taste. I drink to get drunk

nice beer 8/8

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

well isn't that the main reason to drink? I don't drink just for taste either.

I legitimately like hopped up beers, but not exclusively, need a good malty beer to clean away that after taste.

I prefer dark ales, doom bar is great.

But what about us, Eagle anons?

American beers look so fucking ugly and modern and progressive and cucky. Disgusting

>not drinking the white man's beer

Not an ale drinker but doom bar is great. I was a cider person but now I just go straight ahead with Stella

Who /coloradoredneck/ here?

This guy gets it.

Damn son, you just Trumped me good.

I had doom bar a few times when I was in pastyland
It's alright
Still not as good as local beers from my southern brethren though

Natty is literally marketed to people that drink to get drunk. It's like $4/6 pack or something.

Your Stouts are just fine, I never tried Harp lager. Smithwick's is good, and the Guinness Black Lager is too. You potatoes can join our club even if our beers are dramatically different. All other Euros gtfo.

Can't drink cider after I puked on it, literally triggers my gag reflex. I don't really enjoy lager but I'll settle for a Carlsberg.

>natural light

More lime Natural Piss

Drink Yuengling

>All these craft beer fedoras
If bud light platinum isn't your beer of choice, you are a faggot.

>5hyJw
>shy Jew

The Semites want you to drink yeasty overpriced 300cal/16oz beer, they are trying to keep the white man fat and docile. Don't listen! Drink light beer!

>Anglos
Not even once

Sup Forums just gets plebber by the day.

>non czech beer
>worthy of being used for anything other than cleaning toilets
kekking

Ever had the Kopparberg mixed stuff? Love that and Stella. Maybe Gaymer as well.

Feels good to be a red blooded, hairy chested American patriot instead of some faget frat bro like OP.

You're a fucking bigot

>Light beer
Watching that girlish figure user? Why don't you go have a wine cooler?

Bud light platinum is a limited edition meme beer made by some Jews in the Netherlands. I only pay for beer when I know every last penny ends up in the pocket of an American.

Why do you make a post about beer and post an image of piss flavored water?

I miss Shiner, Lonestar, and Ziegenbock.

-t. Texan expat

I'm 6'1", 172 lbs, and in good shape. I have about two beers a day.

I always buy a 24 pack so 16 dollars which is 14 euros. thats pretty fucking cheap

Im checking my privilige right now

Yes my boy
Keep buying your real American beer

>too much foam

At least pour it right

Real patricians drink Four Loko Gold

This desu senpai. Only Light Beer is approved for Aryan man

cz beer m8....
Pilsner Urquell.
even my dog agrees its the best beer kind.
Yes, my dog drinks beer, and only in sauna...
And yes, i take my dog to a steaming room that is 60-80 degrees centigrade.
And yes, taking dogs to a sauna is fucking normal here,...

>Implying all craft beer are IPAs.

>canned beer
>X light/lite
Oh my god. No.

Kill yourself loser

This is my other favourite tipple.

I like a Doom Bar, been a year since I've had any. Ales are delicious.

Preban was great for crashing college parties

>Can't pour it right
>hipster as fuck cuck label.

craft beer really is a jewish plot

I've had a shiner in Iceland before. Just wait a few years. It'll probably eventually end up where you are.

Thoughts on such things as Scotch and Whiskey?

>0,15 euro
>15 (FIFTEEN) EUROCENTS
what the fuck

I'm sorry you're a complete fucking beer pleb.
No wonder Euros think American's can't make fucking beer. Too many dumb fucks peddling piss water.

you dumb fucks need to try different beer than fingolian....
finnish beer is fucking catpiss compared to many, many other.
but sure as hell yank beer tastes just as pissy as fingolian sewage brew.

>What is head retention?
Plebs, plebs everywhere.

I drink this not only to honor my heritage, but because Polaks managed to make a beer better than any german ot belgian beer.

>Beer drinkers
>Liquid Jew Drinkers
>Jew Shills
>Degenerates

Famous grouse > Jameson

> soapy water with alcohol

Isn't American beer referred to as Pißwasser across the pond?

>Lager
>Not Ale

And you think you're a man?