ITT: Post your celebrity doppelganger

ITT: Post your celebrity doppelganger

low key

Not exactly a celebrity

that dude is the funniest looking motherfucker

>Ginger with negative canthal tilt
Wew, lad. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about not having a celeb doppelganger.

People say it all the time. I think the dude is a fucking fag

take away the tattoos and add some male pattern baldness.

There are no celebrities that look like me (Probably because no one likes ugly celebrities) but last summer I was waiting at a red light and a younger version of myself crossed the street in front of me. A lady in a car next to me kept looking at him, then me. All I was thinking was: I should run him over. There can only be one. Only one. I didn't though, because prison doesn't sound like fun.

Well, me in 50 years

Cusack. Get it all the time. Even from the wife.

Why the fuck would you bother censoring your face if you look like the guy you look like is right fucking there????

So do I... wonder if we look alike...

Just made this for an r9k celeb doppelganger collage thread which archived before I could respond. Glory be.

>Why the fuck would you bother censoring your face if you look like the guy you look like is right fucking there????
That user want's protect his anonymity and he can do that while sharing that pic because he only has a 40 percent match. It's not like you really know what someone looks like just based on what a computer matches them to. I matched on that same site with Ron Livingston and Alex Garland. Without even knowing what I look like, you can see that you wouldn't mistake one for the other.

i got told from a site i look like justin bieber

I actually do know a guy who looks like a young Brad Pitt. He's a huge fucking autist but girls love him anyway, obv.

I'm legit jelly.

>stevebuscemi.jpg