Why everyone calling russians mongols? We are not!

Why everyone calling russians mongols? We are not!

I know you aren't, sweetheart.

Well, I'm not an expert on Russian geneology, but from what I can tell, the areas East tend to have plenty of Mongol blood, from various interactions. Mongolian also became very blended in when the Mongol invasions came and those that raped while raiding at the time, Mongol blood and influence merged heavily with Russians. This is especially true in the Ukraine and the South and Eastern parts of European Russia, where the Golden Horde settled down. Even Moscow was under the control of the hordes for a time period, and pretty much Novgorod alone escaped, but undoubtedly recieved some mixing of families from trade and interaction with the Golden Horde.
You guys are like their mother's basterd son, you will never be accepted by westerners.

Because you have Asian psychology regarding corruption.

Corruption is a distinctly Asian phenomenon, because they are too soulless and morally weak to resist materialism. Getting rid of it is like trying to get rid of your own Asian blood.

White people never had a problem with it therefore you are not white.

White people can act morally out of free will.
Asians have to be forced into it.

Because you have Asian blood and Asian mentality

Those are Finnish features and mongols never migrated west of the Urals in large numbers. The Golden Horde was mostly composed of Kipchaks (ancestors of Kazakhs).

Eastern Russians are just Western Russians that got moved there by the Soviet Union's settlement projects. Eastern Russia has some very brown people who aren't white, but they're natives from the region or got moved there by the Soviet Union, ethnic Russians there are no different from others ethnic Russians.

Pic related: Eastern Russian.

No

Honestly would've thought that was a Swede at first

Putin looks like he is very wise

Most Russians have brown hair

Finns are not mongols either

Very small percent of them are russian

I'm curious. Do the Klitschkos look Russian?

I've always thought there are two types of Russians. Those with blonde hair like Putin and those with dark hair like the Klitschkos. But all of them have mongoloid features.

I am spen tribe

>Germans arent corrupt
Oscar Shiendler and about 300 holocaust survivors would like a word with you

500 million palestinian israeli holocaust survivors would like word wit you

Why are Italians that high?

They literally tested some mongols

Israel destroyed the evidence of genocide

There are 3
Brown haired southern russians aka kubans
Very light haired northern russians aka finno mongols
Rusy(Ash blonde) haired central russians aka masterrace

me burning plant detrius in a 50 gallon drum is about as tragic as an Arab holocaust

Would it be too rude to ask to give me names of famous people who belong to the 3 groups?

Which group does Putin belong to?
Does the guy on the pic belong to southern Russians or central Russians?

because Sup Forums is obsessed with whiteness and haplogroups, especialy posters from countries that are infested with shitskins

This is now /österlandtråden/.

>Sup Forums

It's only the same autists who lurk KC