Okay so I want to try shrooms for the first time and I found one dealer that sells "Double Dipped" Shrooms...

Okay so I want to try shrooms for the first time and I found one dealer that sells "Double Dipped" Shrooms. I have no idea if this is real but essentially the shrooms are dipped in LSD. Dried. And dipped in LSD again. Also they're trying to sell an eigth for 40 which is probably to high. What do you think?

Pic is of the shrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enZP6YPNjh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you also in the market for a bridge?

No. Only drugs atm thanks.

an eight of weed for 40 sounds normal street price to me

Why would you do that when you can take them separately i would rather know how many tabs im taking even if tabs arent consistant either

lol ur an idiot

No I'm just ignorant to shrooms. How the fuck would I know if I don't ask questions?

youtube.com/watch?v=enZP6YPNjh0

me on acid and crack

If you arent in commifornia we got good prices for strong shit

Theres not much questibs to ask the least you can know is they are shrooms but im not a mycologist i dont know and who would just dip shrooms in acid unless they dose it right 100-125 per eighth or so

first smoke a bowl
then make it down the slide

100-125 mcgs*

This is all bullshit nobody is gonna dip each little mushroom in LSD twice. Oh and an eighth is about 40-45 so that's all "free" LSD. That alone makes this bullshit. Don't fall for nigger tricks

Are those even the right type of mushroom

"double dipped" is 90% of the time bullshit. Dealers say it to try and get kids to pay more for normal, or even shittier, drugs.

Does it look like real magic mushrooms? I could still buy it.

lol

8th in cali is around 15-30 haha and 5 per tab
I am not a mycologist i do not know they look like cubensis but im just guessing i dont even know

fair enough, generally psilocybin cubensis caps don't look like those in ur pic. small ones are more potent. dried.. they will not take up much volume at all. while still fresh they bruise a deep blue / purple when the stems are pinched. go look on erowid.org and inform yourself before you get ripped off. and don't ever buy shrooms from someone who says they are "dipped" .. lol

now, sometimes you will find shrooms in chocolate, or tea made from them.. in certain circles, but best bet is dried.. it's a risk with shrooms.. they can grow mold and other problematic things if they aren't cultivated properly.. better off getting spores and growing them yourself ( google pftek ) .. or just stick with lsd blotter... clearly you don't have very good connects coz someone thinks you're a fool and is trying to rip you off.

Probably not dipped but even if it wasn't, it's a good deal price wise, but there's no reason to buy that much

I would not advise doing shrooms and LSD at the same time ... done 700mg of shrooms and was awesome. Done 200mg of shrooms and 150ug of acid..... tripped out like a mother fucker and got arrested then they pumped my stomach. What a waste of drugs

Honestly no, I grew shrooms for awhile and that looks like garbage shit niggers sell to dumb kids.
P.s. it won't have LSD on it, if anything it's gonna be a research chemical

How much yall pay for bars here they used to be 5 each but since the trend they are 8-15 each

THIS ^

Those are not magic mushrooms you tard, those are fucking lawn mushrooms

you got niggered. ide toss them before you poison yourself.

source: me, a fucking mushroom grower.

Okay thank you Ill find someone else

I didnt buy any so Im good

I get em 3 a piece but I don't fuck with that shit anymore

Yeah, dude. Probably best.. fuck knows what they are.

Is it hard to get it right the first time?

i mate drank 300ml of acid lsd once and man he was freaking the fuck out for 2days

*my

Yea no problem man, nothing I hate more than niggers trying to scam someone with fake LSD/shrooms

What species ?

Naw dude it's ez asf only a retard can fuck it up imo, me and my buddy would be growing the shrooms while tripping on the last batch

I think he said like suzuki or some this like that shit-crazy mushrooms hahahahah.

Double dipped sounds like some bullshit someone would make up to sell shit at a small venue in a tiny city where people do lines of super cut coke next to dumpsters.

The price is right, but I’d be happier if the idiot told me they were regular shrooms.

what area? im currently in waukegan IL.

There is no species of fungus with that name.

Jesus you are fucking stupid. I was trying to pretend to be op thinking he got duped into buying shiitake mushrooms. Shiitake is the most common type of culinary mushroom you stupid faggot.
Trip head first into a fryer moron.

OP, Those are Amanita Muscaria, mildly hallucinogenic fruit bodies, thats probably why he "dipped" them in acid. which he probably just is putting half of a hit on each mushroom or something.
what you are looking for are psilocybe cubensis.
also it looks like there might be another strain of mushies in there too. but I cant tell what it is, btw ive been studying mycology and growing mushrooms for the past 6 years. it started when my friend told me his brother picks mushies out of the yard and dries them and sells them to people as shrooms. now I wont buy mushrooms, i just grow my own. anyway. i wouldnt eat them if i were you, unless ol dude knows what they are exactly. btw idk ur location but cubensis spores are legal in alot of countries, and I have a published write up on PF Tek method of cultivation. if you want it let me know.

I live in the US and in my area they arent as easy to get. I wouldn't trust it based off of replies. Id love to grow my own if you could send a link to your growing method