Failing at United

Failing at United
Underachieved at Madrid
Fluked and cheated his way to trophies at Porto
Horrible record in the transfer market
Only legit good job he did we with a billionaires play thing.

Overrated shit tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39468699
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fluked and cheated his way to trophies at Porto

>Underachieved at Madrid
But he won the league in superb style against arguably the best European club team ever. Something Halal have failed to do since. Zidane will choke this season, by the way.

Halal destroyed him

Currently holds the points and goals record too.

OP didn't mention Inter either.

Shit on present Mou all you want but he was an absolutely GOAT manager in the past.

I'm just waiting for the Manure-Arse manager jobswap.

Forgot about Inter. Add them to the fluked and cheated list.

The fuck you're saying, Potato Nigger!

>fucking a toilet

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39468699

why is he such a fucking arsehole

1 First manager to play Eto at right back
2. First manager to have 2 world record breaking signings but fail to win the champions league with them
3. Cast out Kevin DeBruyne because he wasn't running around like a retarded chicken on the wing like he demanded
4. First manager to get blown the fuck out by his own physio
5. First manager to alienate his clubs greatest servant because they didn't obey him unquestionably
6 Sold Romelu Lukaku for pennies without inserting a buyback clause
7 Wasted the David Luiz money on a one season wonder like Matic
8. Turned Nigerias most promising attacking midfielder into a boring useless defensive midfielder
9 Begged for a Ruined Kaka then whined about how he wasn't good enough
11. Turned Ronaldo from an all around dominant force of nature into a petulant tap-in babby that can't perform without the rest of the team spoonfeeding him
12. Almost ruined Luka Modric
13. Turned an impressionably young highly creative attacking midfield into the modern day run around and do nothing player we see today, Oscar
14. Ruined Eden Hazard
16. Already ruined Martial's career
17. Convinced his club to spend 150mil for a dabbing Leroy Fer
20. trusted Thibaut Courtois to not be a rat after he betrayed DeBruyne and got rid of Cech
21. Hasn't developed a single young player ever in his entire 20 year career
23. Got sacked from the same club twice in under 3 seasons
24. Turned one of the best strikers in Europe into a pony-tailed Kevin Davies
25. First manager ever to play a 6 man defence against Liverpool
26. Has the best young striker in world football, and decides to ruin his career by playing him at left-wing back
27. He spent £50 million on Mhkitariyan then lies to the fans about why he won't play him
30. Literally demanded opposition manager can't celebrate goals against his team
31. Blamed his team's doctor for losing a match, and bannished her from the club, which has now led to the club being sued in an employment tribunal

I don't get how he can compare to Pep while they were both in La Liga,didn't Mou only win 2 matches against Pep out of 9 in El Clasico?

enjoyed his interview meltdown today desu

Literally embraced Xavi's "muh possession" rant

>Only legit good job he did we with a billionaires play thing.
are you retarded

I want him out right now!

It's true.

Celtic were cheated that night in Seville.

hate moureen much

>chelsea fan i believe

I thought you guys praised his entertaining football and squad building? Such upgrade over Van Laal

Idc how he won it he absolutely underachieved at Real. 1 La liga title out of 3 tries is underachieving. He's also responsible for the 5-0 defeat that people still talk about to this day.

Sure they were, ScottPaddy

Bad refereeing and horrible diving won that night, not football.

pro tip: 99% of 'successful' people including football managers got to where they are with some 'cheating' and pure luck.

I'm sure one of the conditions of him getting the job at utd was that he left behind all the unsavory tactics and mind games that marred the end of his time at real. Utd like to think they have 'values' despite being one of the scummiest clubs going beneath it all.

>falseflagging on a Laotian stop-motion forum

>Wins at every club he goes to
>Has won the European cup 3 times
>Has won the treble (something that has happened less than 10 times in the history of football EVER) on TWO occasions
>Won the Champions League with fucking Porto
>Won the Premier League with the record points total
>Humiliated 'the best Barcelona team ever' and caused their manager to flee the country in embarrassment after winning the league with Madrid
>Has won every trophy in all of Europe's top leagues

He's arguably the GOAT. It's between him and Ferguson anyway.. 1 and 2 by a country fucking mile. Nobody else is even in the equation and in the debate. 3rd place might as well be you, or me, or some kid in the /trb/ thread who plays FM. It's that much of a consolation.

Show him the respect he deserves. He''s achieved far more than the likes of Messi has in the sport. He's more of a GOAT than Messi is.

>11 draws
>Less losses than Chelsea
>5th

He never won THE treble with Porto.

I come here now and again and always see a guy with a serbian flag baiting united supporters. Is it the same guy? Im just curious i mean to be here that much do you have a job? Its almost in every thread i see here through the week

>And he still has more CL titles and league titles than most any other managers ever

How bou dah?

Oh well in that case my whole argument falls flat on its face.

I mean, the whole crux of my point blatantly rested on that crucial point.

I mean, forget all the league titles, and european triumphs that's all empty success. What really matters is that he won the Portuguese cup in 03 instead of 04. I mean that really puts him at the bottom of the fucking pecking order. What an absolutely useless clown of a manager.

Same guy. He even made the match thread today

If you are willing to lie why would I care about your opinion.

dont ever disrespect the based slovak again you cunt

>Opinion

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh wow. You don't realise it's a fact.

My sides.

>But he won the league in superb style against arguably the best European club team ever. Something Halal have failed to do since.

But Real's goal is always a CL win, not LaLiga. Hence he underachieved, same with Poop in Bayern.

Van Gaal was quality this is a step down. These players think they're hot shit, I see it every other game, theyll be drawing to a west brom or a Stoke and they're just strolling around the pitch putting in minimum effort, when you watch other title contender's they'll be busting a gut to get that goal, they needed someone like Van Gaal to bully them and get the ego's out so the younger lads could shine. Its a step backwards

A fact based on lies.

Hmmm....

Yeah, it used to be funny but now it's sad. He seems to commit all his time to it and all he does is reddit-American-tier retorts and posts ridiculous stats.

Back then Madrid were an utter joke in the CL though, Mou at least put a stop to that and made them semi final regulars.

>in superb style
in superb refball, yes

Ill just wait for mouyes to win something when he isnt at the richest club in each league

>this flag
>this post

Mou was Superman and Spiderman at the same time. He lost his superpower after leaving Madrid, but for a decade he was a Superhero.

Go chat about curling, seamus o'faghy.

But he didn't win, hence the underachievement. If he had won, he'd have stayed.

Bayern could literally win 5 doubles in a row, but if you fail at CL repeatedly - you're toast.

except he doesn't

32. Coached the skinniest Ronaldo in the history of Madrid

They were in La Liga at the same time for 2 years. Pep won 1 title, Mourinho won 1 title.

It's different for Madrid. Bayern has no competition, but Madrid have Barca.

In the past 8 years, Real Madrid have won La Liga once. That was with Mourinho.

There are only 2 managers who have ever won more CLs than him, and one of them has been dead for years.

That's slovakia, not serbia

>Has won the European cup 3 times

wrong you fucking munich cunt

tbf any of us could win a domestic double in poortugal if we were allowed to manage porto. he just fluked and cheated his way to the CL with them.

go on then, do it

>Pep won 1 title, Mourinho won 1 title
during their 2 years together in spain:
>mouyes won 3 titles: 1 cup, 1 league and 1 supercup
>poop won 7 titles: 1 league, 1 cup, 2 supercups, 1 champions league after kicking mouyes out, 1 european supercup, 1 clubs world cup

I think mouyes supercup was right after poop left

I'm talking about the league title

>one manager wins 7 titles in 2 seasons
>the other wins 2
>they both won 1 title!
ayyy lmao let me tell you halalfags in spain didn't feel like they both won the same, not even close

I was talking about the title, not cups.

>Have the biggest wagebill in the league
>Spend the most money in the league
>Finish 6th

JUST

>he was equal to pep in one area and inferior in every other including head to head matches

lel

>Only legit good job he did we with a billionaires play thing.
That would be the one criticism I'd have with him, Chelsea were gonna break the Premiership with or without him, with Chelsea, success would've been Champions League.

He did amazing with Inter tbqh.

poop spent more last summer tbf

But he did better with weaker and poorer teams. This is indisputable fact.

Inter was also a billionaire's plaything though. They were constantly hemorrhaging money and he was covered hundreds of millions of euros in losses.

*and the owner was covering

He was poxy getting to CL final with Porto, Tim Howard got sacked from Man Utd over that.

On a side note,whos the most underachieving and overachieving managers of all time?

he did make give Davide Santon and Mario Balotelli

In the past 15 years or so:

>Underachieving
Klinsmann, Martino, AVB

>Overachieving
Ranieri, Simeone

> doesn't even know how to post

Wenger.
Overachieved & went an entire season unbeaten.
Underachieved for over 10 years.

>Wenger.
>Overachieved & went an entire season unbeaten.
Funny you should mention that, before the Serb made the post, this thread reminded me of that season. I was thinking about it, and how mourinho tried to copy that team with Chelsea.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Chelsea wasn't the richest club in the league. The second time they barely spent shit.

nigger, leave slovak alone

F

>9 Begged for a Ruined Kaka then whined about how he wasn't good enough

Kaka was already at halal when mourinho arrived

Just look at the CL draw Porto got that year, he fluked it

Even Portugal and grease won the Euros. That alone tells you enough about fluking knock out comps

Mou won 2 titles, Pep 3. Only cup, league and CL count. The difference is a CL.

>Only cup, league and CL count
>poop 7 titles
>mouyes 2 titles
top keks barcafags were celebrating titles every other week while halalfags literally celebrated one per year

>barcelona won a supercup against mouyes' madrid
>b-b-but i-it d-doesn't count for me!
lmao the butthurt it caused did count for halalfags, I bet you were shitting yourself during that era

If halal had won that supercup against barca you would be counting it

>The difference is only a CL
>in my mind they were almost the same
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

this is how badly poop raped halal and their fans: historical revisionism and amnesia has already began only 5 years after he left

poop destroyed mouyes, it was never even close