Who else is looking forward to drinking Sup Forums's tears?

Who else is looking forward to drinking Sup Forums's tears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9PYtnYKqEI
viral.americanewshub.com/2017/11/03/just-discovered-organized-massive-anti-trump-rally-nyc-bad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The impeachment hype is so strong that if it doesn't happen US will lose what little faith they have left in the media

Ain't gonna happen lmao

sort of off topic, but that pic of Trump still boggles my mind
i mean ya, he's a fucking moron, but just on a physical level the man is a walking turd
i don't get why people are so into him

It takes years to impeach. Clinton’s started in the second year of his first term. Admittedly the entire investigation started off as bullshit and involved a suicide... imagine if Trumps goes down the same way and he goes down for something unrelated to Russia. He’d be all "biggest witch hunt ever".

Why do you care about this reptilian shapeshifter, all they can do is manipulate and lie to humans. They are only agents of the slave system.
youtube.com/watch?v=E9PYtnYKqEI

Reptilians are an insider elitist thing, Trump is an outsider

Sure kids.

Since pol has been drinking liberal tears will their own tears taste liberal?

I believe is the smalled minded prideful racists that are still backing him. Sadly those individuals are no different than Isis fanatics. Funny they complain about everything and they are the highest statistics that relies on welfare in the US.

Except isis murders, bombs rapes and beheads.

You comparing "racists" with isis makes your opinion invalid and worthless.

Can't wait to see Sup Forums justify this shit
>It was shadow president deep state hilary clinton's benghazi pizza email's fault! Trump dindu nuffin

Actually blacks are. 70% in fact. And most blacks are democratic. Look it up chump.

>33%

Nothing will happen, and everyone will forget about this until the next character assassination attempt by the media.

I'm just curious how wanting secure borders is racist

Trump will be impeached.... any day now... right?... guize?....

>damning facts being released and indictments occurring to close aides
yup, nothing to see here, move along

is this a russian agent? Because you know russia has been found to be behind the anti trump resistance after the campaign...hahahaha all you fag democrats saying he was colluding with russia and the whole time your movement was founded by russia. haha stupid fucking democrats....
viral.americanewshub.com/2017/11/03/just-discovered-organized-massive-anti-trump-rally-nyc-bad/

we've wasted 4 trillion dollars bombing them...

Hey what about antiffas revolution thats supposed to start november 4th? just like liberal pussies they wont do a damn thing....

When your country happens to boarder a 3rd world shitskin country that's so envious of white peoples' success that they're compelled to invade en mass and steal what whites have, only to let it all turn to shit like the place they came from.

Because the only reason you would want secure borders is to keep people of other races out. The security of our borders would never even be a subject of interest to you if we were bordered by Canada on both sides. And that's racist.

Kek you can't stump the trump

What ever cletus, we are going to FUCK your towns trash cans up

>outsider
>stacks his cabinet with bankers and lobbyists

Pick one and only one.

Bernie was going to do the same thing

anyone who isn't an elitist DC liberal is an outsider.

It's a meme created by Sup Forums, pic related

Bordered at all directions by successful countries that aren't plagueing us with economically harmful migrants? Gee, what a racist thought.

He'll have a heart attack long before it. He's an out of shape fuck and his narcissistism will do him in. Then conspiracy theories will fly for ages.

But bernie... now there's a picture of physical health.
K3k

Yeah this whole reply was racist as fuck tbqhwy.

Fixing my previous post.
Now, there WAS a picture of physical health.

How?

>Bordered at all directions by successful countries that aren't plagueing us with economically harmful migrants? Gee, what a racist thought.
It was that part mostly.

You sucked Putins dick before the election and now you are a CUCK!!!!
He turns on you and fucks the Dems....Hahahahaha
Russia is only out to fuck the USA

Let us all be Putins bitch and give plesure to him like Trump still does. The USA loves a good fucking.

None of that was racist, retard. Well I suppose the one thing raciist about it was its poster. But a faggot like you couldn't do anything about that, but cry "raycis" on an image board.

Nobody
Sjw liberal cucks kys please

I have some family members that drank the kool-aid. They actually believe he's going to "make america great again" and "drain the swamp" and the only reason he hasn't is because "they" and "fake news" wont let him. I guess the implication is they want him to have a totalitarian dictatorship with no checks and balances.

user...I hate to break it to you but none of us here can do anything but shitpost at each other. That isn't any more or less true of me than it is of you.

Yeah but what's wrong with that though amirite?

You think the dad ever tried fucking one of those things? Not like they could do anything about it since they don't even have brains.

The thing that really chaps my ass about the Trump supporters I know are they're all poor as fuck so they're literally voting against their best interests. It's like they really think they're about to be rich any day, probably right after those trickle down economics kick in.

The trump fuck is no president, he is the anti president. His only job is to undo every thing America has ever been good for.
He and Putin have a plan to destroy the USA.

This is bait if you reply you're a fucking retard

If not the dad then definitely the brother. And yeah it really shouldn't even be considered rape or abuse even though of course it would. That girl is basically a fleshlight with a pulse.

>dems commit legitimate election fraud
>dems pad their corruption by falsely accusing cons of election fraud
>dems base accusation on russians' alleged support of cons
>other nations support candidates of US elections every election
>you faggots actually think it's a viable narrative.
>americans kek at you.
>you double down with anarco-comrades
>reveal your true intentions
>become an even bigger joke.
This is the present.
Who knows how kekworthy the next 8 years will be.

Thanks for your input Sup Forums

I probably would. I mean if they were just retarded I wouldn't but I'm pretty sure they're not even sentient technically.

Yeah I really don't know where they get that idea. Modern capitalism is basically neo-feudalism.

>Thanks for your input Sup Forums
back it up with information that does not come from Russian trools next time.

They're totally not sentient bro. But that pussy is warm and pink. No moral harm there.

can't tell if serious post or parody

OH SHIT NIGGERS THERE GOES THE THREAD

You first, collusion boy.

Not seriuos, not parody, compleat pure Russian troll Sup Forums,

I can't wait to know what we are gonna do with Faux news when this shit is over, I think their propaganda network needs to be shut down, they have basically sided with traitors, attacked Mueller and the Grand Jury, found excuses for conspirators and tried to muddle the water about the investigation.
At least the network needs to lose its license, they don't do information, they spread rumors and censor real news. Basically a regime television, and as such it needs to be shut down when this is over.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
Ad hoc af

OH shit! brainwashed Sup Forums guys on Sup Forums starting shit.

Look at those pure Aryan genetics.

Fuck off comrad

This con man real estate hustler is way out of his depth. He can't just claim bankruptcy and hang everyone out to dry this time. He only did this for personal aggrandizement and enrichment in the first place. Now he's in at the deep end with all eyes on him.

>inb4 but Hillary
She can go to jail with Trump for all I care.

>this is what retards in denial actually believe

prepare for a reality check, Mueller isn't fuckin around

That post was actually too indifferent to tell what the guy was saying. If you're reacting to it on one side or the other, you're probably a shill for the side you're reacting against.

The only thing i'm gonna drink is my own semen juice

Yeah, that's what i though, bitch.

Nigga I'm not from Sup Forums. I voted for Bernie.

Yeah? Just like cnn wasn't fucking around? Just like hillary wasn't fucking around? Just like hollywood wasn't fucking around? Your weapons are - and will continue to be - useless against him.

>steal what whites have
I'm sure you miss picking grapes and doing manual labor as much as i do.

> compares CNN and Hollywood to Special Prosecutor.

>5 businesses go ch.11
>500+ businesses still healthy and successful
You couldn't even get a kdr like that on call of duty. Even with your best tendies and dipping sauce, fat shit.

And you tell me your not posting on Sup Forums? now I belive in Santa.to make up for my failure.
Thanks not Sup Forums guy

You must have me mistaken for someone else. I was just checking user's quads.

Is there anyone in the media saying he'll be impeached? I hear it all the time from "people on the internet", but I haven't really heard it from MSM.

At a minimum wage, while paying taxes, yes.
Illegal mogrant labour is like a drug that destroys our economy from the inside out. at first it's nice for employers to pay shit wages to non citizens, but after a while the market becomes dependant on the cheap cost of the production and sell price of the commodies that migrant labour produces, and it becomes harder to kick the habit. We need to become healthy again as a country. Not spiral further into this "leave it to the mexicans" mentality. And americans will welcome an agriculture industry that's hiring en mass.

The problem here is we got a president that got elected by Russian troll army spreading shit and now that the most ignorant president ever is now in office the very same fucks are now fucking him. Russians are out to fuck the USA.

>leaves out(at the time) secretary of state to create a narrative.

Your not from Sup Forums but inject racest shit into the thread? your from Sup Forums by heart then.

Sup Forums hates blacks, mexicans, jews and anyone that is not white male.

Really how are the russians planning to "fuck the USA?"

Shit! The USA guys are not intrested in working minuimum wage and busting ass for a job they can not live on. Who the fuck are yiou kidding?

Pol hates a lot of things. So does Sup Forums wutsurpoint?

So... mexicans can live off utt wage of 4$/h but americans can't live off of 10$/h? Sounds like bullshit.

Joke, right? first they push an asshole that can't goveren worth a shit, then they get the rest of us pissed off that the president is a stupid asshole with tweets, facebook and every thing they troll like Sup Forums, comrad. It is a BIG FUCK YOU USA!

No one said kicking a drug was gonna be easy.

Leftists are so caught up in their own little echo chamber.

What evidence is there for impeachment? That the democrats hired the Podestas, who hired Manafort, who acted as a foreign agent for Ukraine?

There's nothing in that linking Trump or even the Russians.

Podestas will get arrested next, and they'll rat on Clinton.

The only way the Clintons escape investigation is if they have the podestas murdered.

Give me an example of how bad he is at doing his job.

Mexicans live off around 10 to 15 bucks an hour. Work their ass for that. Americans will not work their ass off for that wage that they can not suport a family for, Comrad.

yeah watch cnn tell you what this and that means about mueller

Thanks for the imput mr russian guy.

Remember when everyone laughed at me for saying Russia was the biggest geopolitical threat?

Wait for it

Ok I will....fuck you and try reading the news, comrad.

>Ain't gonna happen lmao
Look at pictures of ANY president over the last 30 years.
They dont age well.
Trumps already got 1 foot in the grave being 70.
If he was not president, he'd probably live into his 90's. The stress of the job, dead in 3 years.

Where does this pic come from?

Jesus! Sup Forums is cock full of anti USA fuck off's