/brit/

Morning lads edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hekyw9Liuac#t=61
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfS7mQBHzk
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-39965395/queens-guard-shouts-at-tourist-outside-windsor-castle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the gf

Salome with the Head of John the Baptist (London), c. 1607/1610, is a painting by the Italian master Caravaggio in the National Gallery, London.
The painting was discovered in a private collection in 1959. The early Caravaggio biographer Giovanni Bellori, writing in 1672, mentions a Salome with the Head of John the Baptist sent by the artist to the Grand Master of the Knights of Malta in the hope of regaining favour after having been expelled from the Order in 1608. It seems likely, however, that Bellori was referring to a different painting of the same subject (see Salome with the Head of John the Baptist (Madrid)). The handling and the raking light link this painting to works done in Naples during the artist's brief stay in the city during 1606–1607, an impression confirmed by the blances between Salome and the Virgin in the Madonna of the Rosary, and between the executioner holding the head of the Baptist and one of the two torturers in Christ at the Column and The Flagellation of Christ. From November to February 2012–2013 this painting was part of the exhibition "Bodies and Shadows: Caravaggio and His Legacy" at the LACMA.

The sis

Also the gf

conservative manifesto got released

THEY ARE FINISHED!!!

another day of nothing to enjoy or to look forward to

anime

just had a thought about why there's nobody like the amish living in europe and decided it's because there's no fucking room left haha

Need to see her sans makeup.

need this place out of business
youtu.be/hekyw9Liuac#t=61

>been lifting for two years and still look like shit

have you lads made an effort not to be monolingual brainlets?

we get taught a Western European language of our choosing in secondary school

A meme movement full of queers and pedophiles will somehow save the white race

so glad people will see these cowards where is the shop many people ask they wont be so nice they will get deep fried

it's because they don't allow people to live like the amish

homeschooling is illegal in most european countries so that alone leads to a whole host of other problems for those who would like to live like the amish or off the grid of removed from society what have you

the sock and crep x

lets see if the engineering lad can solve this from one of my exams when i was doing undergrad

one of my mates has been in the gym 3 years and hes marginally bigger than me and I've never stepped foot in a gym
don't know what the hell he must be doing

Yes.

I've made an attempt at Russian, Korean and Swedish. Didn't have enough motivation to go through with it though (mainly because I need to focus on financial stability in my life at the moment).

50% of ppl who lift are classed as non-responders

yeh i speak some irish

do you speak belgian

Damn, lucky bastard

Katherine Langford
Actress
Katherine Langford is an Australian actress and former swimmer.

wasted dubs Belgique
wasted dubs

its evening here bud

need a bit of old fashioned personal army, people can wind up Tim, what about these cunts?

I am studying Japanese right now at this very moment

Genuinely have no interest in learning another language. Love pints btw.

lots of chinks around making squeaky noises

racist brexit twat

slightly
don't give a fuck mate

Are you so dumb you even answer rhetorical questions?

love arse
hate this stupid twerking thing

could do but i cba to right now
was revising this last week for a piece of coursework
Assuming it will use Newton's cooling law at some point and then just some algebra

was he tiny when he first started or something haha

Theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=YsfS7mQBHzk

going to go release a manifesto

do you think tim ever thinks about the ol' 'cide?

>start eating a bit less and doing minimal exercise
>lose significant amount of weight

every waking hour

Won 3 games in a row on words with friends

Nah. He seems pretty content with just making his videos everyday. The bilking stresses him out but I doubt it goes that far.

no

*panics*

Only if you speak American.

not racist I'm a civic nationalist

It's ok, tbqh.

You don't have to have a robust body to get girls.

sweating like a madman over here

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-39965395/queens-guard-shouts-at-tourist-outside-windsor-castle
>That salute
screeching

could easily solve it after 20 minutes with a fluid dynamics textbook

childish plug-n-chug undergrad problems...

дa, я мoгy гoвopить пo-pyccкий

reckon i do

>racist brexit twat

the more i learn about europe the more i realize it's not a free country at all and the european people are racist and xenophobic as fuck

if the amish wanted to live secluded lives in europe they'd more than likely be chased out of town by a bunch of refugees

i'm just glad they can exist here in the US where everyone leaves them alone and respects them and their lifestyle because i don't think it'd be possible in most other places of the world

I'm at toddler level of german, but I haven't made an attempt to improve in years

listening to audioslave in light of the corndog dying. some really fucking good music ngl

>the european people are racist and xenophobic as fuck

Wow, what parts of European history could possibly make you think that.

really need to stop overeating

getting chest pains randomly

foy

dont care about getting girls i just want to look like this

mum just called me a gay cunt
also told me to wipe the shit off her dildo

Legit. He was too emotive for this world

>if the amish wanted to live secluded lives in europe they'd more than likely be chased out of town by a bunch of refugees

wrong

they would be forced by the government under threat of taking their children away to live "normal" lives

love hat/vape posting

yeah but it's the whole pretending otherwise that bothers me the most

is there a country which isn't racist? everyones a fucking xenophobe

business idea: restaurant where all the meat is cut out of the animals without kill them

the goal

europe isn't a country you mongoloid

he was a spoiky skelly but so am I. Like hes a bit bigger than me but I dont know what hes doing, he should be huge at this stage
all the other gym lads make fun of him

*puts a massive scran in front of you*
*a bead of sweat trickles down your face*
*you lick your lips*
*I watches and wait for the bait to be taken*

fuck, in no uncertain terms, off

SHOOK

Reddit

is this yank PJW?

SHADILAY

what's up my fellow MAGApede

bf just tried to put it in my arse again starting to think he's gay

just rolled a beautiful joint

>double negative

i know some Japanese sign language

*dives in enthusiastically, smothering my entire face with the grease oozing from the various foods*

The goal

Have you tried football and pints.

he's a bit cheeky isn't he
*gropes your cock through your pants*

need someone to poz my neghole

posh twat

> gf is literally so incompetant she can't clean the screen of her laptop without fucking something up and needing my help
oh my days I am getting a bit sick of this

last night she someone managed to fuck up cooking rice, even after I gave her written, foolproof instructions which she swears she followed to the letter (which she obviously didn't). Literally useless.

i need context

did the BBC run this story and spin it against the old man to make the pakis look like victims?

FOY

*tips camo MAGA hat*
shadilay brother

Just watched Vertigo. What's some other essential Hitchcock?

start hitting her

chop her head off

what part of the brain is responsible for separating out the best way to solve a problem from all the other ways (e.g. using a ladder to wash a window instead of killing a bunch of toddlers and climbing up the pile of bodies )

Learning Japanese, I should I say Nippongo hahahah

ah a fellow follower of the kek i see

>I watches
fuck off cornwall

>only train twice a week
>why aren't I getting fit ;_;

They did tests and groups that trained 4-5 times per week didn't have any non-responders. Some ppl just have to train harder than others.

stop complaining and put a baby in her