What are some bands or artists that you consider a favorite, that don't fit in with your usual taste in music?

What are some bands or artists that you consider a favorite, that don't fit in with your usual taste in music?

Arturo Sandoval

Boris is pretty much the only drone/metal I listen to, but only because I haven't gotten around to exploring those genres yet. My backlog is gargantuan

Lil Pump

Taylor Swift

I tend to stay away from Acoustic folk stuff, but Sufjan's folk stuff hits the spot.

That is not very possible for anyone

Rage Against the Machine

I'm mostly into psychedelia and experimental hip hop, but for some reason I love technical death metal bands like Gorguts and Atheist

Aurelio Voltaire

Talking Heads. Not that they don't fit, it's just that I don't know anyone in a similar vein. Any recommendations?

i pretty much exclusively listen to broadway musical soundtracks and pop punk but i'm really super deep into brotha lynch hung

Bibio

Gang of Four, Wire, PiL

16 Horsepower

I'm not deep into metal, but Black Sabbath are great no matter how you slice it

Marty Robbins

I think trap is usually pretty shit and boring but Young Thug is honestly a genius.

Slayer, I don't listen to metal at all except them

Big electronic and jazz guy.

Steely Dan and Ween are very far unattached from the rest of my taste, but I love them so.

Perfume is pretty good for an asian electronic project, specifically their older albums

Black Sabbath are in my top 5 and I'm not an avid metalhead.

This

Dave Matthews Band

Not a fan of NuMetal but the Death Grips are pretty cool

George Strait

Los Panchos

Agree with everyone that said black Sabbath.

What are some good bands like them? I want to like metal