Why doesn't God kill Satan if he's all powerful ?

Why doesn't God kill Satan if he's all powerful ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs6OTdU59GE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12:7-13&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the keks.

legal trial to establish that humanity has no ability to successfully rule itself

but then im one of jehovahs witnesses so i suppose youre going to take what i say with a grain of salt

but he will

Because god and satan are just ideas, and ideas dont work on their own

stop putting your creppy ads in my mailbox bless you

Gotta have bad times so you when good times roll around.

Why did he make him in the first place lol

God gave up some of his power to enable us to have free will, and that includes allowing Satan to exist

you know how boring it would be if he didnt have a opponent? also while many may try few could hold a candle to his skill. its not rape and pillage. there is a lot of bureaucratic red tape. you might refer to this as the rules of engagement to use military terminology

the devil is all the ignorant greedy and sinful, how do we kill all those?

maybe he is french?

FPBP

God is an actual being in the Bible, isn't he?

>Gnosticism presents a distinction between the highest, unknowable God and the demiurgic “creator” of the material. Several systems of Gnostic thought present the Demiurge as antagonistic to the will of the Supreme Being: his act of creation occurs in unconscious semblance of the divine model, and thus is fundamentally flawed, or else is formed with the malevolent intention of entrapping aspects of the divine in materiality. Thus, in such systems, the Demiurge acts as a solution to (or, at least possibly, the problem or cause that gives rise to) the problem of evil.

This makes sense when we look at the Jews. It's possible they've been worshiping the Demiurge or "Satan" this whole time

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>france

Are you a heretic, user.?

You ever read the book of Job?

>God asks Satan for his opinion of Job's piety. Satan answers that Job is pious only because God has blessed him; if God were to take away everything that Job had, then he would surely curse God. God gives Satan permission to take Job's wealth and kill all of his children and servants

>god
>killing

u wut m8?

yeah, they have been.

God kills loads of people in the Bible, by his own hand.

Is her necklace made of anal beads?

In my opinion if you kill your enemies you win

Because he is satan.

They're working together.

No senpai, i'm a faithful believer

God and Satan are BFFs.

I can just imagine them chilling with a couple of beers watching that poor sap Job

>Satan: HAHAHA Hey God check this out!
>*killing children intensifies*
>Job: G-God is great
>God/Satan: AHAHAHAHAHA

Because he needs the supervillain version of himself, the perfect foil, which although defeating him everytime, even breaking his spine, but the fucker always come back. Like Batman and Joker. Otherwise how the fuck would you sell the story to mortals?

God is basically a comic book hero

This lady screams sex!
>it hurts my brain and please make it stop

Satan is actually part of god's plan.

Think of Satan like a water filter all the ass hole scum fucks flock to him and god knows exactly who to keep out of the kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs6OTdU59GE

subs on

God let freewill in his heaven, satan rebelled and 1/3 of gods angels did so too...now its a fight for good and evil...have your temporary needs met and get eternal fire or just give your self to him and have a little self discipline (which is actually good for you ) and be rewarded in heaven

What God only had enough mana if he made a deal with a creature he created?

Becaise God would have too much power and turn into another Satan.

So God isn't powerful enough to already know who is getting to Heaven and who isn't?

>jehovahs witness
>on Sup Forums

doesnt this conflict with your beliefs

He doesn't exist

Because Satan is part of the plan.

Controlled opposition

Is this canon ? That kinda sounds like a Hollywood movie scenario desu..

>Satan trolls God into letting him destroy Job's life just for keks

Not to mention why does satan supposedly punish/torture people? People who would presumably be on his side.

never

yah. im in a bit of a funk right now.

Did you find a qt 3.14 witnesse to reproduce with?

Free will, do you know how boring it would be to know what everyone was going to do.

because they're both the same thing

>33% of angles created by God think he is shit and leave him

So you're saying God has limited power.

Not really. It is in Mormonism.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12:7-13&version=KJV
is the part he's talking about.

Nah family,constatine(movie) explains it well

Because that is how they wrote the story

good and evil there is not one without the other

>Why doesn't God kill Satan if he's all powerful ?

Why doesn't God kill all the evil people in the world?

Satan is a defeated foe as proven by the bible.

Yes, willingly so. It's his gift to humanity

Because in the end Jesus power is so great that even satan will be converted.

No I didnt think of that myself. It's atributed to a early saint.

Basicly according to mainline theology Satan and bad things happen for the betterment of your soul. Now or later in life, that you may humbly learn to love god with all your heart, and all your mind.

So far it's worked on me.

Satan is a myth

So God's goodness is limited...

that woman is fucking hot

Nice pair on her. Would bang.

Pfft. Who the fuck would worship a God who has limitations?

God created Satan therefore God is evil

This is the ultimate final redpill :)

Maybe he just likes simulations, they are kinda funny even you know the results.

You can say that but he loves you so doesnt matter

Why doesn't USA kill Russia if she's so powerful?

>Not to mention why does satan supposedly punish/torture people? People who would presumably be on his side.

Are you implying some sort of inconsistency or otherwise internal contradictions and errors in our Holy Book which God created in all his perfection?

God limits his own powers.

Think of being a supreme being in the universe sure it would be fun at first but it gets boring at some point sure it would be fun at first but it get boring at some point.

Well God did the same thing

Yeah, that's why they're called left angles.

No fuckwit,satan rebelled and god said fuck it,you know i can beat your ass so stop and say your sorry,if you dont but im sorry you'll perish and lose

Only loves me a bit I guess so it isn't really love then.
Does God love people less as the population increases and he has to spread it around more? When do we reach God's carrying capacity for "love"?

I have literally never seen anyone say that God is anything other than omnipotent. You're using a very strange logic here, saying he is able to make himself not omnipotent, which would require omnipotency.

You're applying human traits to a, supposedly, all powerful being.

It is not the Satan, he will be bound and tortured as well when the time comes.

Well I mean it could use some revision maybe...

That's just what God wants you to think. Wake up.

.. wow that's really a good point, makes you think eh

>Think of being a supreme being in the universe sure it would be fun at first but it gets boring at some point sure it would be fun at first but it get boring at some point.
>implying killing ants and other bugs isn't always funny

Shit, if I was God, it would be like Sim City, after having created the perfect Earth destroy everything with catastrophes, alien invasion, famine, pestilence etc just for the lulz

people should stop pushing their fanfictions about God and try to pass it as christanity

Make your own religion

Because He doesn't have to , yet. Get your shit together and stop complaining. God won't kill you just because you can't do it yourself. Pull up your pants and start helping your mom with the bills. She looks desperate but nice , just tell her to stop drooling

so fucking true

Maybe God doesn't switch back and forth on his own? He has a button set up and asks Gabriel or someont to push it for him sometimes. Kind of like a shabbos-goy. That way he can be both and not technically break any of his own rules for himself.

But we have similar minds, it's even confirmed in the bible. The main difference is: he is not bound to the flesh like we are. So he never gets tired, he never forgets anything, his mind is always pure and is not influenced by drugs or hormones.

he was god's nigga but then he tried to be even cooler than god and shit then he was sent to hell

She looks like my aunt

Because god is a total dick which only gives the absolute least amount of fucks about the wellbeing of humans. Also, god is very much a fictional concept(which would explain the shitloads of condtraditions surrounding the god and his works)

First he's restricted to do certain good,due to evening the playing field with satan,he loves us all...EQUALLY he says it clearly in the bible...but just because he is restricted from cheating and helping out his children he sp dearly loves ,doesn't mean he doesnt love you at all or any less...not only that but sent his begotten son to fight back against satan and won and RISEN

>God is an actual being
This is literal heresy. God is the essence of being and to be itself.

evil is a concept, and concept's are immortal

who is this older cock holder?

Then why do people have different occurrences of luck?
Most of humanity isn't equal in any regards.

Read job.

But he HAS personality (or 2 or even 3, I am not sure if I got the Trinity concept right).

Because without Satan I wouldn't be able to envision all the fucking nasty things I'd do to that woman's face, tits, ass, etc.

I meant as opposed to a mere concept - the point I was replying to - which I feel is far more heretical, but I suppose what you say is what goes.

In Religulous there's this Jewish guy who made Shabbat inventions so he could operate things on the Sabbath and avoid the 'no work' rule. At no point did he seem to realise that surely any supposed worthwhile God would understand what he's doing and judge him accordingly..

No. This one version of the Earth's creation (pick the right sect of Christianity too obvi) is correct and all the others are complete trash. Even if they sound similar. If you pick the wrong slight variation you are fucked (the correct bible is God's word after all and that can't be wrong)

We are created in his image.

Why is there a nigger in a meme with a israelite?

They were not niggers. Even fucking retardo jew worshipers who actually think Jesus was a kike cant believe this. The kikes are not fucking black you doubblenigger.

Yes,more people suffer than others,but its only temporary,they'll soon be rewarded in eternal PARADISE. If god had everyone born into rich 1st world countries it kind of defeats his purpose...just go to church and learn for yourself,orthodoxy is the way my friend

Nope, he outsmarted God lol what a rube

Would fugg and use the necklace as anal beads.