Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqqpq1JYclk
youtu.be/Sn7QvnhJgeA
youtu.be/gfja7ofOhxg
dictionary.com/browse/infinitesimal
strawpoll.me/14315621/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_but_not_religious
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Course I do. Just not YOUR god. My god has a bigger dick then your god.

well, you see, that's a loaded question...

youtube.com/watch?v=yqqpq1JYclk

I only believe in shrek, our true god

Pantheism is where its at. "God" is the sum of all things on earth, or the human race as a whole if you prefer

I think that if jesus came and talked to us... He would speak in a stereotypical middle eastern accent

Religion is pee pee

fuck I never noticed that, this show really is clever

No

I don't believe in a religious god. I believe in a greater entity that may or may not have created our reality.

Nah, past the point of caring a long time ago

Im disappoint no one reference it

youtu.be/Sn7QvnhJgeA

Full episode to it is here btw: youtu.be/gfja7ofOhxg

>TFW unironically Catholic
Feels good tbh fam

No.

Oh wow they just slapped a loading rod on a colt python. Never noticed that

Believe isn't a scientific term. Everything has doubt.

not true

I have bad news and a snack for you

OP here, i actually found the exact same model on turbosquid; with minor texture changes

what doth life?

We only have a few set of truths my friend. You have to understand that truth is jusan acceptance of some entity.

When I die it shall be in combat and I will arise in valhalla and prepare with the greatest warriors for ragnarok

Like cold and hot can be accepted and also verified. Not everything has to be verified to be true. Like laws. They are what they are. So stating truth is simply stating ones acceptance.

also not true

Im kinda stoned so i don't care to care :)

>TFW autists turns my cultural heritage into a meme
Why do I even bother?

also not true since you replied you do care some infinitesimal amount

God is simply a personification of forces beyond our comprehension, so technically, yes. There are known knowns, known unknowns, unknown knowns, and unknown unknowns, the latter of which is most likely where we will be able to find a better representation of the currently incomprehensible.

Yeh

I want to eat pancakes, cuddle, fuck well and then maybe then tall about the planet sun.

Happens to the best of us buddy

true

No but I believe in renegade angels

I think its funny to see people take a concept or religion and misuse it and misunderstand it. Good examples of this is St.Peters Cross and the pentacle.

>still practicing obsolete mythology
you did it to yourselves

I like it

opinion

>infinitesimal amount
so... he cares to a degree of all numbers at once? I don't think you know what infinitesimal means.

God is an idea used by humans to take solace in the FACT that their lives are essentially meaningless.

Fact. But yeah maybe.

true

dictionary.com/browse/infinitesimal

Apparently you do not know what it means.

I'm not and have never been practicing, but I just feel sad that every non european/mediterranean pagan religion gets to just be a part of history sans stupid shit and I have to see maladjusted American tweens go "lol Odin" as they queue up for a movie that takes a steaming turd all over hundreds of years of my country's history.
The fact that everybody who pays lipservice to Odin (except our own soldiers) is a fucking autist who'd get PTSD from shooting a gun is just rubbing salt in the wound.

It would be, if they didn't usually go "lol look at me I'm so norse".
I know exactly how the Japanese feel about weeaboos, and it's a special kind of hate.

Ily, how's that for an opinion.
: )

No.

love you too babe

>MFW this thread is becoming like an episode

I'm disappointed in your inability to read 11 posts up.

Tubular.

opinion

TASTE THE PAIN

You have a good heart my sweetheart. I want to share mine with you.

no

also opinion

no

Well. It's mine and nobody else's. You're babe.

Good place to converse about religion

Rrrrrrrrrr

You wouldn't preach to the choir, why try converting the saved?

What doth god god god god

So let me put it this simple:
I do belive in God, however, I do not belive in a religion, I just know he is out there somewhere but i dont want to get ruled by a church.

strawpoll.me/14315621/r

Spirituality can be independent of religion friend. In fact I think it should be.

Literally en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_but_not_religious

Didn't know this was a thing, now I know what I am.

Just be careful, I started out SBNR when I was 15-ish and ended up getting baptized at 22.
It's a gateway religion.

Check out pantheism as well, it's a different take on the concept of god, pretty interesting to think about its implications

No, anything beyond religious text teaching basic morals through stories is pure bullshit. That being said believe what you want to believe but don't press your bullshit into where it doesn't belong (public schools/textbooks/science)