I know I'll get all kinds of insults from many of the people here, and that's OK...

I know I'll get all kinds of insults from many of the people here, and that's OK, but I do find it kind of funny that the first person to plead guilty in this slow burn dumpster fire that is eventually going to seriously taint (if not bring down entirely) this presidency shares his name with a character played by a former football (gah! protests!) player who adopted a black (grrr! minorities!) son on a hollywood (liberals! eeek!) TV show.

It makes me happier than it should. I know, I know. I am such a whatever you want to call me.

On some level you find it kind of interesting too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_(TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In fact, not responding will show me how butthurt you pussy-starved frogs are.

So please... shhh.

Troll Thread

Nice reverse psychology, FAGGOT.

You mean he adopted a NIGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!

It wasn't meant to be reverse, mush for brains.

I was daring you frogs not to respond.

You've all shown that you can't argue against it anyway. I'm right.

Am the only one that hasn't got a fucking clue as to what OP is saying?

No fucking clue what you're talking about, but fuck off faggot you're cringe af and make me root for whoever you're bitchin about

Hey weirdo mcmumbly shithead, heres some weird shit

Webster was a cute, precocious little boy, full of wonder and whimsy.

You calling him that speaks more about you than it does me.

I wanted to be friends with webster and play in the secret passages of that rad house.

I'm sorry you and your kind don't understand English. Isn't that something you guys freak out about?

hahaha.

Autism?

what the fuck is wrong with you? why do you type like a 48 year old woman with a journalism degree with a minor in social science

Seriously. A house with passageways is all I dream about. The ability to spy on houseguests is my dream.

wow, sounds like you like that little boy more than you should.

watchu talkin 'bout, willis?

Because I am?

You really think I type like I have a journalism degree? Good God. How standards have fallen.

That's really sad. I'm a drunken dumb ass who you label as smarter than you.

Pick up some more books. Please. For all of our futures.

No! I don't want to buy a bicycle.

You guys were such cutie patooties!

Thanks for playing along Trumpkins!

See you tomorrow!

Kek, the first paragraph is one fucking sentence.

>journalism degree

Good job, faggot.

you guys like to take pictures?

Ya think, genius?

Just because I am a little aware of that other progressive show from that era (actually a little before really) doesn't mean that I am focused on it. I'm all about that Papadopolodous show with Catherine.

ir or xr?

Back in the 90's. I was - in a - very famous TeeeeeeeeVe show

But whatever happens with this thread... thank you Trumpkins. You've shown me that not only can you not understand the news, and basic facts, you also can't understand a simple sentence or two.

Really explains a lot about how your parents votes last November.

Maybe by 2020 they will have drank themselves to death and you will all be too socially awkward to go vote.

America will thank them.

Nice spacing

Webster. Duh.

>Maybe by 2020 they will have drank themselves to death
I think you meant to say overdosed on opiate pills

Honestly, I am just kidding guys and gals.

You folks are OK with me. We are all in this together. You are all alright with me.

Alex Karras

Shut up we don't even like Trump we just hate your words

You

that?

Good

for

you.

Seriously.

I

you.

Learning social norms is very important.

Alex Karras was born on July 15, 1935 in Gary,Indiana, USA as Alexander George Karras. He was anactorand producer, known for Webster (1983), Blazing Saddles (1974) and Victor Victoria (1982). He was married to Susan Clark and Ivalyn Joan Jurgensen. He died on October 10, 2012 inLos Angeles, California, USA.

>spacing like a retard
>social norm
lul

Alexander George Karras(July 15, 1935– October 10, 2012) was anAmerican footballplayer, professional wrestler, andactor. He was a four-timePro Bowlplayer with theDetroit Lionsof theNational Football League(NFL), where he played from 1958 to 1962 and 1964 to 1970. As an actor, Karras is noted for his role as Mongo in the 1974 comedy filmBlazing Saddles, and for starring in theABCsitcomWebster(1983–1989) alongside his wifeSusan Clark, as the title character's adoptive father. He was also featured prominently inVictor/Victoria, starring Julie Andrews and James Garner. He is a member of theCollege Football Hall of Fame.

Don't like Trump? C'mon now. Some are smart enough to play the part, but way too many are too stupid to get the joke. Pretend to be retarded long enough and you attract the retarded.

If it's so fucking important than maybe you should stop fucking up so hard as a way to learn and practice decency

Cool, chickens are things. More trivia plz

I don't even know what you're referring to, man.

do you like my ironic lack of spacing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_(TV_series)

I'm mostly angry at how (gasp!) lame your story telling method are

How do I do that fancy thing where I can turn text different colors? Very cool.

Webster(TV series)

"George Papadopolis" redirects here. For the foreign policy adviser from Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, seeGeorge Papadopoulos.

Oh shit! Lol that's kinda funny they have the same name. Why didn't OP just say that?

George Papadopoulos

This article is about the American foreign policy adviser. For the former President of Greece, seeGeorgios Papadopoulos.

Not to be confused with the similarly named character portrayed by Alex Karras in the 1983-89 sitcom Webster,George Papadopolis.

Look at it and figure it out. It's easy as fuck, don't be a noob. What's different about the green than the normal?

same here

clue us up OP

Uh, sorry. I thought it would be sort of quickly obvious.

Holy hell. That's my fault. My bad.

op is trying to be clever by referencing a show that many of you were born after, an actor in which shares a name with a political figure.

op was trying to add a depth to his post by means of equating the character with the situation of the one who shares his name, basically creating an inside joke for himself to enjoy, as he knew his ramblings (due to Adderall, I presume) would seem incoherent, not understood, and therefore comical in a way, to himself.

op just got an rx refilled basically, is my deduction.

>He has no chance to win the Presidency
>He won't be President
>Russians
>He's not my President
>Russians
>Pee Gate
>He won't last 1 month
>Russians
>Pee Gate
>Pussy Gate
>He won't last 6 months
>All gates proven false.
>He's going to be impeached and removed from Presidency

Still not going to happen, libfucks.

then stop squirting in my milk duds

k

Will you type this same thing in 18 months? Would you bet on it?

I'll be saying the same thing in 2020.

Fuuuuuucck Nooooooo!

Time to pay the Mueller.

We shall see.

We shall see.

Enjoy the news daily that proves you were fooled by the scummiest of the scum.

Drain the swamp. LOL.

>wasn't meant to be reverse
>Daring us to not respond
I haven't seen this much autism since I babysat the tard room

Sorry, buddy, but leaving you to "babysit" the tard room probably means you were most likely the closest to normal tard there was.

Nah, I don't even mean that. Seriously. I'm sure you're a good dude.

Heh. Pretty smart for a non frogposter matey