Post your sad birthday pics, Sup Forums

Post your sad birthday pics, Sup Forums
I need'em

i don't have any, because my birthday was great

I’m just here to observe and document

Anyone got that facebook post of that black guy who invited all his friends, but none of them showed up? It's pretty sad.

This is me. Seriously
Fuck you guys man.

Yuuup, that's the one!

Looks just like a guy I knew named Kenny. Kind of sad to see because he was a good guy.

Better version

these make me sad

pic with timestamp

Anyone have that one with the skinny guy being lap-danced by a hooker with his grandma at the background?

me too

I know there should be a shit ton of content like this, but i don't know how to look for it

God, I hope he the second pic was taken before people showed up

something like that happened to me as a kid

had a sponge bob party, but only one cousin came

Right in the feels

This shit hits me really bad, man
You know, they say "real" friends show up when you are in hospital or in jail, but reality hits you really bad in your birthday

That very day you realize you are a fucking loser

I'd imagine so.

And if it makes you feel better, I'm sure some of these are just "family members only" birthdays.

Some people spend their actual birthdays with relatives then go out with friends on the weekend when it's more convenient. Not to mention keeping family and friends separate is usually a plus.

I think they look that sad because that's their only choice; no friends to come over after them, just their parents trying desperately to make their kids happy, knowing what kind of pathetic loser they are