Ask a cop in Texas

Ask a cop in Texas.

I won't say where I am more than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2GK9xZJhvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever seen someone get shot in the dick or areas nearby, but live?

I've not personally seen it but the side of town I work does have a reputation (based on one shooting) of shooting guys in the dick. The closest I've come is a guy was beating his wife and she grabbed a gun and shot him through the hip. It went through, didn't hit anything important, and he was in jail about 3 hours later.

how many black people have you shot?

Favorite sidearm?

Zero.

Depends..on duty I carry a Glock 17, I'd prefer a 34 but we have some regulations that make it kinda pointless. I'd really like to rock something like an FNX45 with optic but that's not happening. Off duty I'm a Glock 19 guy, though the M&P Shield is a very nice slimmer option that's still comfortable to shoot.

What's up fellow Texan cop. Don't even want to tell us your region? I work in the Houston area. The hurricane was pretty shitty. Some sweet overtime, though.

I too got some sweet overtime watching over some of your evacuees. We sent some folks your way too. And nah, I work for a bigger department and there are only a handful of decent size metro areas.

Hope you were not affected by it. shoutout north texas btw

since youre on Sup Forums, how much of a degenerate are you? are you an honorable police officer? do you take advantage of your badge?

I have some demons, and I'm not socially appropriate, but I'd call myself honorable. I treat people fairly and try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I don't take bribes, I don't commit official oppression. There are certain perks with the badge that I do use. They generally include free fountain/tea/coffee drinks at many gas stations and discounts on meals. A lot of times if we go sit down at a restaurant when there's actually time someone will anonymously buy our meals, we'll leave a big tip for the server.

what are your opinions on the drug war?

'preciate it, but I ended up losing my vehicles and had to move from my apartment. Insurance covered most of my expenses, so it just ended up being a pain in the ass is all. A lot of people got fucked over and a few even died so it could have been worse.

If I were King, I'd legalize all of it and then I'd make an enhancement for every other offense out there that if it was motivated by any formerly controlled substance it's an instant state jail felony, unless the original offense was a state jail felony or higher, in which case it'd be enhanced one time, probation wouldn't be an option for anything other than a first-time offender.

Basically, consenting adults do what they want but if you commit an actual crime you'll do time, unless it's your first time, you might get probation, depending..

>'preciate it
True Texan, preciateya.

Do cops know which local police forces are the corrupt ones? Or do you never really get to see other PDs in action?

Should I bother applying if I have sizable cyber-sec skills? Is that more of a federal thing?

I know ill qualify, but the FBI has pretty strict enforcement on the whole 'no drugs for 10 years' thing...

What made you decide to become a class-traitor?

I smell a libertarian

I drive through multiple jurisdictions to get to work, I know which ones not to speed through and mind my P's and Q's. I do not know of any outright corrupt agencies in the area.

Those skills won't help you get hired, or help you through your first 2-10 years, but if the agency has a unit that uses those skills they'll help you get in to that unit. You'd have to elaborate on what skills in particular you have for me to really comment on if a local department could really use you.

Explain your bullshit.

Little l, yeah that's about right. I agree with most libertarian ideals, not all.

Is that from the set of Suicide Squad 2? Looks like Will Smith and Killer Croc.

>I do not know of any outright corrupt agencies in the area.
Have you ever wondered what you might see if you stuck around longer that it takes to drive through those other jurisdictions?

There is no such thing as a "class" you imbecile communist child.

how do you choose to enforce laws against motorcyclists speeding? have you ever ridden a sport bike? or motorcycle in general? what displacement engine? level of experience? do you speed? what levels of speeding are you willing to tolerate? is it higher for motorcycles?

>I know ill qualify, but the FBI has pretty strict enforcement on the whole 'no drugs for 10 years' thing...

If you never got arrested or hospitalized for it, or you don't have an online presence that revolves around drugs, then you could probably easily lie your way through a polygraph. They're not hard to beat if you have a cool head and know how they work. For more information on the polygraph, check out "The Lie Behind The Lie Detector".

But you could apply for a larger police department, some of which have a digital forensics team responsible for snatching up computers and getting information off of cell phones, things like that. If you have the skills and they have the need (and they almost always do) then you work your way in. Call the department and ask to speak with people specifically in charge of that division, and ask them what they think your odds are (don't mention the drugs though).

What was the one thing that made you feel like drawing your 17 and putting them down for our sake?

I'm really, really good at getting into computers, even ones with boot protection and encrypted disks. Decent at forensics and aquisition.

Also, not half bad at lock-smithing either...
Pic is from my personal notes. Job wise, I'm not looking for a short gig.

from what I hear, hair follicle drug tests can tests really far back

Have you ever had anything you wanted to get off your chest as a Texas cop?

Bright

Honestly I haven't. There are some old school stories of people in the smaller areas getting tuned up pretty good for talking bad to judges. Some areas have an old reputation for tuning folks up if they ran. If you fight, you might not get tuned up literal, but you'll probably get fucked up.

Motorcycles are a pain in the ass. Most departments have a no chase policy against bikes, and honestly even if we wanted to we couldn't keep up if there are turns or traffic. The last bike I rode was a Honda 50. I keep wanting to buy a bike but then I see a rider get completely obliterated at work and I put it off.

>Call the department and ask to speak with people specifically in charge of that division, and ask them what they think your odds are
Yeah..I don't agree with some of this. The polygraph is beatable, I agree. But calling a department and asking to talk to the head of their digital forensics unit and asking them about applying is pointless, they're so disconnected from that unit nothing they say will matter.

..What?

Then you'd fit right in to a digital forensics unit at a local PD, and we could use the skills, but understand that those units are small and openings come rarely. You'd have to work through patrol, and in some departments promote to Detective, to even have a chance.

Stop doing drugs for a couple months, then shave yourself entirely and submit your application. Your shit will probably grow back by the time you hear back from them. Had a buddy submit an application and he heard back 18 months later.

Maybe your vest , maybe a crackhead you didn't dispatch for the sake of some poor kids hes effecting??? Seriously

Is there a quota for arrests, traffic violations, and the such?

I assume there is to keep funding for the department (gotta keep a reason to keep people on the payroll)

Have you ever touched a dolphin?

Aight. Been considering it for a while now, guess it's time to nut up or shut up. Thanks for the perspective.

Most local departments don't do hair tests, they do UAs.

Yes! But I tell people often. In Texas, you're allowed to beat your kids for discipline. Please fucking do. You can't put them in the hospital, but short of that you're generally fine.

Not officially, but if you're a patrol officer you have to keep your Sergeant happy, and your Sergeant might want you to write a lot of tickets or make a lot of traffic stops or make a lot of arrests or do a lot of reports. There are some smaller areas that rely on citation revenue to keep government going, no larger area does.

If I did I don't remember it, but I was in Florida when I was a small child so I may have.

What's the most fucked up thing you have seen?

whats the policy on facial hair?

person who doesn't give a fuck reporing in.
AMA.
jk im out. fuck you faggot OP and the faggots who reside in this thread. KYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Six 14/15 year olds gang raping 3 13/14 year olds..

Same as tattoos, depends on the department (and unit). Even if the department has a general order against something, certain units can straight up ignore them. Patrol might not be able to show tattoos or have facial hair but narcotics can have all of it.

OP I have a hypothetical. Let's say I knocked on someone's door (wearing gloves), and when they opened the door I shot them with a silenced pistol. Pick up the casing and walk away and I never tell a soul about it. Assuming no one saw me, how would I be caught?

good riddance samefag.

didnt asnwer all my questions. to be put off learning to ride by the retardation of other riders is a pussy move to make. the people who kill themselves are people who dont practice constant awareness in their environment. they also generally overestimate their skills. just do it, if you take your time and dont get ahead of yourself, preferably with a few good friends who know how to ride to teach you the subtleties, youll have the time of your life.

Have you seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=F2GK9xZJhvQ

Might be nice to know if you ever make detective, if they don't teach you this shit already.

If there are no witnesses and there is no evidence..what do you think?

>to be put off learning to ride by the retardation of other riders
I'm not talking about when the rider was an idiot, I'm talking about when the people around them weren't paying attention or didn't care. I've seen bike riders killed at a stop light because someone didn't want to wait and ran them over to get through.

What did you do after you witnessed this shit????

I haven't, as far as I know, but it's TWO FUCKING HOURS LONG. I'll watch it..eventually, thank you.

It was a long call with a lot of transport, hospital, and detective stuff. After it, I went to the next call, that's what we do.

Cops seem to be a big fan of the second amendment and people carrying. Can you explain the reasoning behind that and why it wouldn’t be the other way around?

Thanks for your service.

Navy here, fort sam houston. Want to grab a drink?

oh but that's where you're wrong

This where not the samefag

Your a cuck

Have you ever dispatched someone or are you still a virgin?

We generally support people carrying guns because the people that carry guns legally tend not to break the damn law. Also, cops are too heavy and far between to carry.

Yes, I'm actually down that way once in a while in San Marcos.

The mentally deranged here , ask me a question you have wanted to ask a serial killer
.... my little blue buddy

Damn, I'm 1 for 3 tonight. Time to call it a night.

Try not to get shot OP

What's the most sexiest experience you've had as a law enforcement officer?

Hello cop friend-o.

What do cops do to relax? Drink, play video games, hang out with other cops? Also do you have lots of other friends who are not cops?

Never mind that

>Six 14/15 year olds gang raping 3 13/14 year olds..
We're going to need more details.

When you say 'raping', do you mean statutory raping, or raping raping.

Why is prostitution illegal?
Not all of us have what it takes to attract a woman of even the lowest standards.
So that leaves us with either forever s virgin or prostitutes.
So i ask again: why is prostitution illegal?

This fuck is not a cop , his generalized answers give he wannabe ass away

>Zero.
Well turn the computer off and get the fuck back to work then. Your numbers are unacceptable.

No books in Texas.

Yeah yeah yeah, but do you support texas independence?

There are so many drugs in Dallas, parking violations and people enlisting kids to peddle drugs
All of which are in my section of an apartment complex
How would I tip off the police without notifying that I was the snitch?

Honestly I could care less about the drugs I just want to be able to park a decent distance from my apartment only thing is all these druggies double park or park in handicap spaces forcing me to park in the other side of the complex

My apartment complex does not care after I made complaints to them

Tl;dr
How do I anonymously tip when there isn’t a tip line near me

Bullshit
Calling your bullshit out
Your not a real pig
Your a pos wannabe

Never met one, not sure I'd even know what to ask. There's a lot of psychological damage to those folks that I'm not really qualified to interpret.

Always do my best.

When I was damn near brand new I had to search this chick suspected of DWI. She was wearing a tiny t-shirt and pajama pants and she was fucking gorgeous. It was probably the most embarrassing time as well.

I drink, obviously. I don't play video games much anymore, I don't really have the time to put in to them to get decent. Cops to tend to hang out with other cops, and then we talk about work, it's really unhealthy. I don't really have any what I'd consider friends that aren't cops, and that's bad, but in my defense I moved to take this job so I didn't have any friends here anyway.

Raping raping.

>Why is prostitution illegal?
Because you fuckers haven't convinced your lawmakers to make it legal. That's literally it.

Not having had to shoot someone is a good thing.

lulz

I support the extreme limitation of the federal government (Catalonia, Venice, Kurdistan much?). That said, if Texas were to succeed, I'd stay.

>How would I tip off the police without notifying that I was the snitch?
So what's horribly upsetting to me is that 911 call centers generally don't have the ability to actually find out who the fuck called, or where from if it's not an emergency. So you can easily report whatever anonymously. Do expect that information to be lower priority than other calls. Also parking complexes are private property and parking violations don't exist there with two exceptions in Texas. Only our actual apartment complex can enforce the double parking thing.

K, Y?

Wow typos, sorry. Apartment complexes are private property and parking violations..etc.

And only your actual apartment complex staff can enforce..etc.

You ever heard of the cop serial killer that the fib is trying to keep a big secret?

And great job in understanding the mentally ill, we wouldn't tell you the truth because we hate and don't trust authority, this kind of ill, anyways

This book I'm reading, pic related, tells me that the hours are flexible and that the pay is good.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much is this book lying to me?

You know that there isn't one thing you have "answered" honestly..... you can lie again, but you know the truth

>You ever heard of the cop serial killer that the fib is trying to keep a big secret?
Sounds..conspiracy-y, but no.

>And great job in understanding the mentally ill
I'm a certified Peace Officer, EMT, and Mental Health Peace Officer, but even the MDs and PhDs don't really understand mental illness. We all do our best.

>hours flexible
Well yeah, eventually, but when you're cut loose you're going to patrol midnights. The pay is decent. The vast majority of what we do is easy and boring, we're overpaid for that. The issue is when we have to actually work we're so underpaid it's silly. It doesn't balance out.

Mmmk, I've answered everything here honestly.

The guys name is Ben

He is not scared to tell people he has killed our men and women in uniform and the fib is scared because he is an unfindable cia oppertive

Cop friend-o...

Is the general public that you have to interact with on the job generally decent people or do you tend to find most of them degenerates?

Is there a big difference between the level of respect you get from the younger crowd 20-35 as apposed to the 35-50 crowd?

Sorry I'll fuck off now

Wait , I kinda wanna know why you motherfuckers say you serve us but call is subjects ? Treat us as if we are criminal first until you feel we are no threat and then still try to act like a fucking bully

>cia
>unfindable
Their job is literally HUMINT. Go take your lithium pills before you hurt someone.

Go to bed you underage faggot you get too edgy past your bed time

But I killed him Dexter style so they should just tell everyone what this pos did

Hahahaha you mothefuckers

Not lulz this time

>Is the general public that you have to interact with on the job generally decent people or do you tend to find most of them degenerates?
The general public that I interact with on calls tends to be degenerates. The general public that I interact with on my own volition, be it detention or consensual encounter, tends to be good folks.

>Is there a big difference between the level of respect you get from the younger crowd 20-35 as apposed to the 35-50 crowd?
Not really, I think the brackets are off. 25-** vs 13-24 is different. And there's a sub-bracket in there for 17-28, there are a lot of people in that bracket that are legally adults but still need to call their parents for everything.

Which one were you?

Can you elaborate? So, Subject is a noun we use, it's generally in reference to the subject of the call, which is just proper English.

I sincerely hope english is not your first language.

No
If you seen me lying on the street you would refer to me as a unknown subject possibly under the influence

Your job your trained to look down on civilians , don't be a little bitch and lie

How do you guys actually feel about the blacks?
Like is there actually some "blue syndicate" dumbass shit or are you guys just here to keep us safe?

That's okay , this was fun anyways
Not really awake enough to type correctly , just high af joshin this cop from Texas

Your social-media trained you to look down on cops, don't be a small minded fool and spread falsehoods.

Also, name other scenarios that would lead to someone laying in the street; which is more likely?

Do you still arrest people for misdemeanor marijuana offences or do you try not to ruin their lives?

If I was caught with clonozolam, and it wasn't tested though I got a citation for stealing.
What happens to me and what happens to the analogue substance?

I also note that it was not tested for on site, so the cop only took my word.

Cop friend-o....

Out of the calls that you look least forward to getting (i.e. shit this mother fucker again) are they DWIs, assualts, B&Es, public intoix?

kill yourself, pig.

Everyone falls in love sometimes. I don't know about you but it ain't a crime. Is it a crime?

Thank you for your civil service.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, YOU DISGUSTING PIG.

Fuck off San Antonio faggot

A fucking health condition you retarded badge

Social media is fucking bullshit , even this is opinionated bullshit, don't trust what others say just grew up in the kind of situation where I got to hear you people talk freely while still being that subject

You should think about how your trained to deal with the public

Earlier you said most of your interactions with people, they are degenerates ...

So clarify what makes you above civilians when they are the only reason for your fucking job

What would you like for Christmas, little boy?

fite me 1v1 n rl

Im not quite the perfect citizen but I have great respect for police officers and what they put on the line every day. I dont know any of them but I always give the officer a hands on the steering wheel wave as they go past me in the oncoming lane. I like to let the local cops know that I appreciate their presence. the few times I have been pulled over I have a firearm on me which I promptly announce. I offer to grab my ccw permit each time and prepare for the whole scenario where you have a nervous cop that disarms you and runs the SN on the gun(s). Each time the officers just brush it off saying some smart comment like "look, me too!" or "just dont reach for yours and I wont reach for mine". Never asked to see my gun or even my ccw permit. never got a ticket either. Even when I ran a stop sign RIGHT in front of a cop he let me off. It was night at a 4 way stop that everyone hesitates forever to go. Officer was approaching the stop but still 25 yards out. I come to a rolling stop and blast on through that bitch. I just had to explain to the officer that I was avoiding a "go" "no, you go" "ok im gonna flash my lights to tell you to go" standoff type situation at the 4 way. He agreed that some people are fucking idiots.

Ever smoke weed

Why you have to treat the black man like a criminal?