Any user recognize this strain? I know super generic, but just curious if it can be off hand identified...

Any user recognize this strain? I know super generic, but just curious if it can be off hand identified? Will share another pic of it.

Another angle.

just smoke it and shut the fuck up. All this strain shit is complete bullshit. It's either Sativa, Indica or a hybrid of the two. Smoke it and find out if you want to sit still or if you want to do stuff.
Sitting still = Indica
Moving = Sativa

This. You literally can't tell a strain by a picture unless it has some VERY distinct colors or physical characteristics. Just smoke a bowl, go piss, listen to 1 song and by then enough time will have passed for you to know whether or not it's sativa or indica

THERE IS NO WAY TO IDENTIFY THIS SHIT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GUIDELINES OR RULES FOR NAMING STRANDS OF CANNABIS, AND BASICALLY EVERY BATCH GETS A UNIQUE NAME UNLESS IT IS COMING FROM SOMETHING SPECIFIC LIKE WHITE RHINO OR AK47 AND EVEN THEN IT'S VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GUESS THE STRAIN BY SIGHT ALONE WITH ANY CERTAINTY

IT GETS YOU HIGH, SO I SUGGEST IF YOU ENJOY GETTING HIGH, SMOKING IT WILL DO THAT

FUCKING STONERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yep. looks like weed

it doesn't work that way. there are many thousands of hybrids and strains.

Looks like you have E-coli in your poop OP you should see a doctor.

I mean it's cool I don't really give a shit that much about a strain just cool info to know. Believe me I been smoking it hence why I probably made this thread. Thank you all anyway!

>ways to distinguish weed strains

> bud structure
> smell
> flavor
>high
We dont have this info

That weed is either bad outdoors or old as shit indoors.
I wouldnt smoke that ball of moldy mildew for anything. For the most part, If it smells like hay stay away.

That weed isn't moldy lol and that is one thing you can tell just by looking at it

nah its the wannabe stoners who get pressed on strains, a stoner would smoke a dimebag he found crushed on the street.

Who cares, but i can tell youre trashy as fuck by your long ass fake fingernails

That's not even me. Fucking dick lol.

That there looks like some OG sour super haze Maui Afghan black purpose widow Jimmy. It's regs throw it out

OP here. TBH have done this I genuinely don't care about strain just curious it's literally not pertinent.

Agreed. these threads are so fucking stupid. With the thousands upon thousands of strains out there, there is no fucking telling. And aside from knowing whether its a sativa or indica, what good does knowing the fucking name do? Will having the name get you higher? NO so just fucking smoke it and dont make a big deal out of it. regardless it looks like some olllld weed. Probably last year's rejected outdoor harvest from a legal state. looks like it was ok bud at one time but it is well handled and very browned out.

it doesnt work that way fuckhead lmao

Most mold develops inside reet.

Anyone who picks any bag up from the street and smokes is a crack head not a stoner. Dont get it twisted

Not the way I remember it when I was growing pounds. I have seen that and it happened because it wasn't dried or cured and stored airtight. Usually your mold happens while it's still growing and is missed during the clipping and trimming and drying. It isn't typical for mold to be only on the inside of the bud. There needs to be air for mold to grow.

I see I just said I've seen it grow from inside out when stored wet and airtight and then said mold needs air to grow... What i mean is most of the mold on the weed I was growing was visible from the outside and salvageable if you trimmed it off. It wasn't growing from the inside of the bud. But if you took a bud off a live plant and put it in an airtight container the moisture and heat the still living bud produces is enough for any contaminants in the air to inoculate themselves into the bud and it may grow mold from the inside out that way.
At least that's what I remember learning. It didn't happen often. Like I said if I had mold I could see it on the bud while I was trimming it. And I would hand trim POUNDS. It used to be fun. To sit and get baked and maybe do some lines with 4 or 5 buddies and do nothing but trim all day and get high. And money was no problem. Now life is fucking SHIT

thats that gay nigger weed that makes you poop your pants hav fun

pussy
fight me