Wincest thread!

Wincest thread!
Pic related, its my mom

My sister and I used to masturbate together on occasion.
>We started when she was 13 and I was 11.
>She watched a comedy movie with her friends that talked about masturbation and she later asked me if I ever tried it.
>I never heard of it so she explained it to me and I tried it and it was pretty awesome.
>I asked her if girls do it too and she said she doesn't think so, but she tried it (basically just rubbed around a little)
>And she liked it too
>We eventually started doing it next to each other under the covers on a regular basis.
>We both got much better at it over time.
>We would do it lying right next to each other and I used to love when she would stiffen her leg up against mine whenever she orgasmed
>(Especially feeling her toes curl)
>I ejaculated for the first time when I was 12 which freaked both of us out
>Neither of us knew that anything was supposed to come out of your dick
>Sometimes we would mildly grope each other (usually not on the privates; belly, thighs, butt, etc..) but on rare occasions she would want me to fondle her breasts
>We usually stayed under the covers, but sometimes we would get daring and do it in random spots around the house.
>The best was when we laid butt to butt on the couch while doing it.
>I still remember some of her cum squirting on my balls when she orgasmed and it made me instantly cum so hard it shot up over my head.

More pics of OP’s mom?

Grew up in a nudist household. Pic isn't us, but we used to do stuff like this all of the time. Naked hikes, camping trips, fishing trips, and stayed mostly naked at home unless company was coming over.

Here is an old pic of her

>Last year, my son had an away basketball game about 8 hours from home
>I couldn't make it, so my wife took him
>They stayed in a hotel after the game, and my sons legs were really sore
>So she ran a bath with epsom salt and essential oils for him
>After his bath, she asked if he wanted a deep tissue massage with some oil that supposedly helps.
>He said yes, and she told him to just leave his towel on and lie down (on his belly)
>She massaged his calves until he stopped whining (calf massages hurt)
>Then his hamstrings which were really tight as well I guess
>He asked her if she was comfortable going a little higher because his lower glutes were really sore as well.
>She of course did, but under the towel (She old me this was when she started having thoughts she wasn't proud of)
>He the rolled over so she could finish his shins and quads
>As she was massaging his quads, her hand "slipped" a little bit to high and she made full contact with his cock and balls
>Almost immediately after, his little dude stood to full attention
>He surprisingly only got a little embarrassed, but she apologized, and told him she was going to go shower for twenty minutes so he could take care of whatever he needed to
>She was very turned on at this point I guess, so she masturbated while in the shower
>When she finished "showering" she wore her nighty, but didnt wear any panties
>When she got out of the bathroom, my son was already passed out (in the only bed; he was supposed to take the pullout cot)
>My wife seen the towel on the nightstand and wondered if he put anything on after finishing
>She laid next to him and rubbed her thigh against his and realized he didn't put his shorts on
>She put her back side against him (she likes to be spooned) and "accidentally" rubbed her ass against his (still wet) cock

Go on...

>She passed out right afterwards I guess, but sometime in the middle of the night, she woke up to a hard cock poking her back (he was still asleep)
>And she claims she was delirious and still half asleep and for some reason thought it was me
> So she rolled over and started rubbing his balls and stroking his cock furiously
>I guess right before cumming, he woke up a little and started moaning
>Right after he blew his (huge) load every where, she rolled over and pretended to be asleep
>I guess he reached over, grabbed his towel and cleaned up
>He then reached over and shook my wife a little and whispered "mom" to see if she was awake
>He then slid his hand quickly over her ass
>When he was sure she was asleep, he groped her right breast for a few seconds
>Next thing she knew, the bed was shaking really fast because he was whacking it again
>Still pretending to be asleep, she stretched out a little so her ass, and a little pussy would touch his other hand
>He the kept one hand on her ass crack/pussy area while finishing himself off

Continue dude..

More more

My cousin that I really want to fuck. Any tips on how to do it, its kind of hard to approach her about it. I'll post more if there's any interest

honestly, pretty much like you would any other girl. just play it a little safer at the beginning

>She was really hot so she took her nighty off
>She then preceded to slowly and quietly rub her clit until she orgasmed and passed out.
>When she woke up in the morning, she was still naked and tried looking for her nighty, but it was across the room on the dresser
>She then had to walk to the bathroom butt naked while my son (probably pretending) slept
>They never talked about it with each other, but they've been much closer since the trip
>She can't wait until basketball season starts up this year ;-)

i'm currently in a sexual relationship with my aunt.
This all started from when I took nudes of her sleeping and her telling me she was awake the whole time

Sorry, the rest is here Its a little boring, but I think she is hoping for more this year

Yeah but if she catches on and she wasn't interested I'd be fucked, if we lived further away it would be less of a problem but if word got out about it my social life would be pretty much dead since we go to schools two towns over. Also here's a pic with my other cousin.

My 17 yo cousin made an off hand sexual comment at a Christmas dinner and I messaged her that night on facebook. She was super resistant at first and said she thought it was wrong because we are related but 8 days later she was swallowing my cum in my car.

would fuck my cousin but we stopped messing around when we were kids. dont know if she remembers though...

Details

Pics?

Ages?

How did she confront you? Did you nearly piss yourself?

When we were younger, maybe 11-12? Idk but we were pretty young I used to sleep over my cousins house, (both guys) and we'd fuck each other in the ass and blow each other shit was cash

you just gotta be suggestive, but not openly say anything. get her to take each step. that way if things go tits up, you can always say she was just reading too much into it

We were alone and she was napping after work
I recorded her tits on video, then I heard her say
"user I'm awake" I didn't know what to do
I just autistically asked "am I in trouble?"
"No I won't say anything"
After a week I started just groping her and sucking her tits
then one night she asked the question
"what do you want to do"
she took me to her room and she took my virginity

I might try that, heres one more pic because i like dumping her.

REPOST from past

let's see more of her

if you want to push it a bit you can always message her, and if it doesn't work out say you meant to send it to someone else. only really works once though

Whats wrong with that?

I wanna see more of that bitch in the black and white outfit

Here's a black one

Nudes?

My sis

But did ya fux?

Shes my cousin...

Any more?

>Tfw no tight booty sister growing up that was always naked around you

Your wife is a whore and you got cuckd by your own son
Might as well hang yourself now

What happened when you got horny n' shit

So? She looks got on that spotted dress

I wanna see the puss

>Posting uncensored pics of people you give a shit about
You deserve the outcome

I went on a trip with my grandfather and cousin. My cousin and i got really bored after a couple of days of just driving around in a rv so she we decided to mess around while grandfather drove. He never knew we how many times we had sex behind him.

>taking anything here as truth
Riiiight

Tell that cunt to stop gaining weight, you don't waste that heavenly shape because you're lazy and like food

Does not look like
I'm the left

I'd give you her contact info if it weren't so blatantly obvious who I was if you were a white night and told her.

>Implying it wouldn't t happen just in case it's true
Kid you need to stick around awhile

Yes he did, the old perv.

More sister nudes?

Idk why she looks fatter in that picture. She hasn't gained any wright that's noticiable.

I’ll take shit that definitely happened for 600 Alex

How dare I post pics of my cousin in a thread no one is forcing you to go on

Shit son I got no reason to yell her

I wanna see that puss. Lemme get that contact

I'll use a trip here in this post, let me email you and I'll prove I'm the trip owner with a screenshot of my text field and input

My email is [email protected]

Forgot, no trips on Sup Forums

Fug

More of your mom?

Emailed you

bump be im worthless

She's beautiful and I'd love to see more. But don't do it user. You will ruin your relationship with her at least, your family and friends at most.

>cousin
>grandpa
>Rv
Actual Ben10

Check it again, had to re email you due to problems

Post more of your mom

kek and checkd

more pics

Moar?

Here's all that I've posted

She's a fucking sexy whore, and every time we talk about it I get unbelievably hard. No reason for me to regret anything

Have a three way

Went to our rooms and whacked off like normal teenagers

so last thanksgiving family came over, aunt, and cousin. she was 17. hadnt seen each other since she was 10 or something. i was 25. so family hangs out for 2 nights, first night they all pass out early but ll the cousins stay up. everyone sleeps but us 2. we get hungry and decide to go for a drive for a midnight snack. this girl is legit a wet dream. long black hair, waist like a model. no snapchat filter needed. so we get some mcdonalds and pull over in a parking lot. idk what came over me but i tell her shes so cute, if we werent cousins id totally kiss her. she asks "oh yeah? i think youre cute too. id kiss you too." so i tell her "wed get in trouble... but do you want to?" "yeah lets do it". so she scoot over and i wrap my arm around her wais, we make out for about 2 minutes. i slide my left hand between her legs, shes already warm. " shes nervous and blushing but she loves it. "i want more" she says. so i drive somewhere where its secluded and she goes to the backseat. she takes off her pants and tkes mine off. he pulls me between her and guides me in. shes so tight and wet and it feels so good but i was nerve wracked cuz it was so wrong butit felt so good and low key had always been my fantasy. so she starts moaning calling me papi and cums so fast and i immediately cum too. we were there for maybe 15 minutes. she tells me it was her fantasy too. we drive back and she goes to sleep. next day we act like everything is ok. we still sext little on snapchat. cant wait till this thanksgiving

fucking mexican girls... always horny and they are super into wincest :) LEGIT

I wish

pics?

Definitely happened. We've been trying to plan a way for it to happen again. he last time was completely spontaneous and organic to the moment which is near impossible to replicate

no way i could never post pics haha. but shes definitely the hot petite type. you can tell shes a the hottie at high school. the shy type. she likes to call me cousin and even after she would gaze at me like really low key so no one would notice.

Damn OP! hot af!

More!

How did you get the first pic ?
How old is she now ?

That pic isn't her. Not sure who posted it. I got the first pic (OP) from her phone when she was having me change her to a new phone

Oh, and she is 48 now. Don't really have incestuous stories about her. Although I used to spy on her the a floor vent in my bedroom and closet

bump

Green text? Or more, at least?

My aunt. I do not see her very often because she lives in Colombia but I love the way she dresses I always masturbate watching her photos

Big sister

Sorry, no. Sisters slapped my boner a few times though

I’ve had incestuous thoughts about me and my mom