CLE:Kipnis (shoulder) says he's 'turned a corner'
CLE:Tito confirms Brantley will be on OD roster
COL:Rockies designate Jason Motte for assignment

>Sunday
Yankees @ Rays (1:10 EST)
Giants @ Diamondbacks (4:10 EST)
Cubs @ Cardinals (8:35 EST)

Obligatory

Would any of you make out with a guy for free opening day tickets? No homo of course.

>If krause can get in a HOF, then so can I

It's not gay of you're receiving something out of the deal.

Lmao your obsession with me is unparalleled. If you want to buy me a drink, just tell me. Don't be a passive aggressive pussy.

One guy is too little of a number. Make it
THREEEEEEEEEEEE

Hourly reminder

I'll be front row home plate at the brewers home opener

Rockies.

How much did you pay for those tickets?

It's only gay if it's four dudes and you're not the one taking advantage of them

>Don't be a passive aggressive pussy.
I'm not surprised you want to stay away from pussy

Reply to this post with your ACES Opening Day statline (Phillies, Padres, Twins, Angels, Reds, and Brewers fans don't need to reply)

>7 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, 8 SO, 1 BB

Mets are going to make it to the world series

Bring a sign that's says Sup Forums

5 dollars.

>6 IP, 5 H, 2 ER, 10 K, 2 BB

>barves
7.1 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 10 SO, 4 SB

Post the reddit mlb meetup pictures

What the fuck

I can't wait desu.

7 IP, 3 H, 0 ER, 4 SO, 2 BB
No decision

Sit next to the girl with big tits

Hey Ecuador, would you make out with three guys for free beer.

Barves will beat you on opening day.

>another Cubs fan
What would you do for free alcohol?

He's going to have a good year I think, but he should seriously keep the pitch counts low. We don't want to see him tear his elbow

my dubs say otherwise

>that phrasing
Hey so seeing as you already lost a World Series title to an AL Comedy Central team, feel like doing it again this season?

nothing...a friend of mine invited me on short notice after one of the guys they usually go with bailed (they're all in their 50s-60s)

I'll think about it. Kind of hesitant to explain what Sup Forums is to a bunch of older professional men though.

No. They'll lose from meme magic and Bruce having some actual power. Plus no familia to blow a game

>Using Reddit
>Ever

>Mr. mo'Lester, how many kisses from gay guys does it take to rack up a $200 tab at the gay bar in Boystown

>mo: Let's find out
>a one
>a two
>a THREE
>THREE

They won't lose to a AL central team. Indians will blow it this year to be fair. You may have Lindor, kluber, Bauer, Miller, and others, but the pitching is a mix

front row amy is like 5 seats to the left of these seats

Sure, if I don't know them then it isn't gay.

Rob a liquor store.

Manfred should ban corporate names for ballparks desu.

>The Mariners now have matte batting helmets

BASED

Just say it's a place where people around the world talk about sports, and mess around and crack jokes

>Cubs fans

interestingly enough the mets had the best opening day record in all of baseball at one point. i think we've since lost it though

Gary Sanchez uses steroids

Purely conjecture. You're obviously just jealous of him.

Steroids should be mandatory for all players.

>Sure, if I don't know them then it isn't gay.
>lifelong fans keep proving stereotypes true

Relief pitching maybe, if we're not talking about Allen and Shaw on their good days or Miller. Carrasco, Salazar, and Tomlin are solid, more than Bauer though I think he'll have a career year this season. Outside of injuries like last season I don't see how they blow it.

*stays clean for his career*
*breaks your home run record*

We'll see what real gays have to say about all this.

That's not how you spell "the entire Cubs roster" or "Pilates"

*loses ROTY*

lol @ all of these buttblasted autists. The Cubs are going to 3peat, while y'all try to paint the Cubs fanbase as homosexual but fail in the process, much like your favorite baseball team.

Encarnarcion could be a fluke and just be a waste like Bruce was during the stretch, but you could also have the injury bug. Plus Brantley being a very flimsy player of sorts and kipnis hurt, it could be a very shaky year for the Indians. But you should win the division

Fulmer is shit. So are the tiggers.

*misses playoffs*

>people pretending to be me now
Lmao this is getting pathetic

The Cubs are going to easily cruise to the NLCS again, at the very least.

>It's only gay if he isn't an alcoholic
What kind of thought process is that?

You've been really dedicated these past few months, it is a little surprising that I have such a fan, even if you're a raging faggot.

as does jash donaldson and most baseball players tbqh

that makes sanshit and the stankees: _____

are you memeing as fulmer or sanchump now? I can't tell

>Easily cruise

The Mets exist and swept the Cubs when they had the same core minus zobrist

>3peat
I fucking see what you did there

Oh yeah, and what'd I tell ya'll, Russell hitting bombs this spring, gonna make Tulowiski his bitch and come up as the #1 SS, all at the age of 23.

it was actually the most lopsided NLCS win ever lol

Rags t bh

I feel this year will be allot like 95 and next year 96

AL MVP: Jose Altuve
AL CYA: Chris Sale
AL ROTY: Andrew Benintendi
AL MOTY: AJ Hinch

NL MVP: Bryce Harper
NL CYA: Clayton Kershaw
NL ROTY: Dansby Swanson
NL MOTY: Dusty Baker

>Two mo'Lesters in this thread
One more, and there will be free beer for everyone

I know I said top five
But I'm top two.

I don't know what kinda gay shit you're talking about, but in apehoop, 3peat has a distinct meaning.

I bet you get hard visualizing 3 dudes making out, eh?

shut up TY
youre such a fucking idiot
i bet if i sucked your dick you would like it

it'll be a Red Sox-Indians ALCS, and the Indians will probably win because >Price.

Brantley is back to form though (thank you jesus) and Kipnis is just on the DL for precautionary measures. Not that lying about players' health hasn't happened before, I don't think that's the case. As for Encarnación, even if he doesn't put up career average numbers he'll still be an improvement at first/dh. Indians also have lots of promising talent outside of Lindor (Ramírez, Naquin, Pérez, Diaz, and Zimmer who will show up in June most likely).

of course I'm biased

choose

>Murphy

Fuck him, but minus his power, he was a drain at second. Defense by him cost us a World Series win. Also, the Yankees sox series in '04 is lopsided as power slid faster then my life from watching the mets

Mariners!

Daniel Tosh? What are you doing here?

Good to see you accepting reality. Except you've got one thing wrong, the Red Sox will lose the ALDS. It'll be a Houston-Cleveland ALCS.

Texas Yankee is the uncle tom of trips.

Cubs will easily cruise into the division title and will easily drop their money into Manfred's bank account, but won't be able to meme back into the LCS

AL MVP: Gary Sanchez
AL CYA: Corey Kluber
AL ROTY: Andrew Benintendi
AL MOTY: Scott Servais

NL MVP: Anthony Rizzo
NL CYA: Clayton Kershaw
NL ROTY: Robert Gsellman
NL MOTY: Bud Black

none
every food truck charges $11 for $5 worth of food

Well, enjoy your season AL fag. The DH is a waste anyway. You don't get to see pitcher hitting at all. But only in October shall we meet. Hopefully

Hi mo

yeah but he was really the biggest reason we were there in the first place. duda's error was the most pivotal imo, and he's still on the team.

Nice meme

Seattle and Red Sox ALCS for the massive memes, and the Mariners win in 7

...and ballpark concessions don't?

Actually, I'm not even using uncle tom as an insult here, i mean, we're anons, most of us like uncle tom. Uncle toms are liked by us.

Trips and anons aren't the same, you understand that, this is why none of us can stand mo, but we actually dont mind Texas Yankee.

He's kinda funny occasionally, and takes part in our shenanigans against other trips. Definitely the uncletom of /mlb/ trips.

They left Duda because he's the only first baseman with power that this team has. If anything, trumbo could have been logical, but there's enough power hitters on this team. Loney could be a replacement but he lacks rbis

Cleveland pitchers are pretty decent at the plate for some reason desu. Wish I had a webm of Bauer mimicking batters at that one Pirates game.

>not respecting the DH

I'm sorry

Steroids use Gary Sanchez