Official /turnleft/ Alpha Energy Solutions 250 @ Martinsville Truck Race Thread

Coverage on FOX.

Get in here brehs.

This is the last trucks race till May 12th.

Harvick not taking any of Mikey's touchy touchy shit in the booth today

this depresses me

Who /ragsinabox/ here

stream where?

always

Why is NASCAR still using the old logo for the truck series? They effectively have two kinds of branding in play. This is unbearable amounts of stupid.

>analisize

Why did they kill off so many trucks races? Series just not profitable?

>Harrison Burton
>successful
uh

it's a shame
The trucks are the best series in NASCAR in terms of racing
been that way for years

I went to school an hour from Martinsville so it stinks that I'm not there today.

The good news is that it sounds like I'll be in Richmond in a month. First time going there.

They did the same thing when Nextel first came in.
They'll get new logos for the other series eventually.

Who /South Carolina/ here

muh combo dates

>start and park breaks down
lel

Enfinger is blowing up

>Nemekek

jesus christ coughlin

Coughlin's fat ass crew guy go rekt

>letting fat people do anything important

Wtf happened to Sup Forums?

Hiroshima Nagasaki deactivated Sup Forums and /mlp/ and redirected them to a new combined board /mlpol/
Did the same to a few other boards
Happy April Fool's Day

cup driver wins lol

who gives a shit

Why wouldn't chase let sauter win that stage? 3rd was way back

All the hms cars were shit in practice. Rick should buy chassis from chip...cuz they obv have it figured out

100% Rule. If Chess let Sauter through to benefit the team, both would have been parked.

Ahh that's right, forgot about that.

Dumb nip....

fuck ty dillon

>100% Rule
>Existing

That edict is a meme that Brian France came up with after the Richmond race in '13 to make himself look tuff

When has it actually been enforced when a driver has chosen to ride and settle?

When Harvick wrecked the field at Talladega
oh wait

>dumping an unsponsored ride

Classy

>Gregson nearly got ARCA Braked

Lucky

I'm surprised by how good all these drivers are in the booth. Maybe it's all the sponsor shilling and rain delay interviews that's gets them ready

Le nemechek doesn't turn off the track

Harvick does a good job, and so does Brad.

Even Jeff is alright....

>memechek

And then there's Mikey

King Shill Edwards was pretty good in the booth as well

McFlurry has been the best so far. He just wants to see the world burn.

That tire won't hold up

>these empty stands
I remember going to notionwide races at Rockingham and the stands would be more full.

How sad how much things have changed.

Hey, what did I miss? I did not know any of the truck races were on Fox. I think they're usually airing reruns or paid programming right now.

Lol chase just punted that nigga

Funnily the race tomorrow is the first cup race on FS1.

Sam Ard passed away today

I want danicles to tap me 3 times

We are watching a dying sport. :'(

When Joonya retires it will be the final nail in the coffin.

Going to have to adopt "please watch our sport" for /turnleft/

Drivers in NASCAR are really well spoken these days. It's a requirement to get sponsors. There hasn't been a guy like Ward Burton since, well, Ward Burton. I don't think you will see guys like him on tv anymore. Not in the social media age.

98 truck needs a new crew

>CAT SKID STEER LOADER

That sucks. Didn't he have health problems forever?

Vince should stay in the pits

>And then talk to thisfuckinguy right here

>cupdriverwinslol

>I don't think you will see guys like him on tv anymore.

Soon enough, drivers will be forced to attend monthly corporate sponsored public relations training or some shit...

I hate seeing the 99 in that blocky font and not being a ford or sponsored by exide

>Blue Lives Matter

>Implying that they aren't already

True.

Joonya's still gonna be around. At the very least he might run one or two JR Motorsport cup cars as a satellite to Hendrick but he said he wants to go out like his Dad was planning by retiring from cup and dropping to Busch, then trucks with the occasional enduro like the Rolex 24 and LeMans (Dale Sr. wanted to do LeMans after he retired from Cup). He'll retire but he will still be around NASCAR though.

They already have for years. Some know how to work the system and still keep a personaity (Joonya in particular). Monster doesn't like it though so Drivers have already been a bit raw lately, likely because Monster isn't hung up on it. Jeff Gluck's 12 questions is pretty good this year now they don't have to mince words for USA Today. Dinger had a real good interview.

Im Drunk

eat a hot dog

Ive had 3 so far. :^)

you're living the dream user

I think Kurt Busch and Clint Bowyer were forced into anger management and sensitivity training. Kyle's taking classes but they aren't working.

I know Landon's PR person and she alluded the first time I spoke to her that part of her job is coaching FRM's drivers on things like social media best practices, etc.

You're right. The 99 should always be a Ford.

passing on the high side at Martinsville is pretty damned impressive

Landon Cassill is one of the few drivers who doesn't need any training. He seems really smart and he always gives a good interview.

Noah is doing a great job
I've seen him on the short tracks, always impressive

Bell blew it

MY FUCKING SIDES

>Kylel Motorsports

Bell crashing the lapped cars lol. Cindric needs to get the fuck out of the way tho

REEEEEEEEE FINE CINDRIC HE SUCKS REEEEEEEE

Was Cindric the last guy on the lead lap? If so it's fair to race that position hard.

You missed my point. I know jr will still be around just like Stewart is, but when he isn't actually racing the casuals and wannabes stop watching. Ratings and attendance will plummet and round track stock car racing will become an even more niche sport.

In trying to make a product that appeals to everyone NASCAR has lost its way. At least we will still have World of Outlaws (aka schatzwinslol).

>cindric driving way over his head and blocking the leader like a retard

>leader just plows into him like a retard

this is some funny shit guys. these young drivers sure are talented

>Cindric

>ywn be three inches tall like harvick
>ywn be forcefully inserted into delana's vag and ass

singles and we get a green white checkerd

>some bitch giving a race car driver advice on how to be "social"

This is why NASCAR corporate sucks ass.

Their website, facebook page, pretty much everything they do is straight up ass, because they've hired stupid bitches and faggots from liberal arts colleges to run their PR shit, and they're interjecting their SJW pretense into everything they do.

>see what JR. tweeted to driver "X"
>driver "Y" celebrates diversity at some fucking SJW event

It's insulting, and detrimental to the sport, as they'll lose more core fans than they'll gain from the SJW faggots and bitches crowd.

Chase needs to be booted for that crap. I hope someone can get to his bumper.

>everytime I read "Chase" I think "Chase Briscoe"

:(

FUUUUUUUUUCK CHASE

based grandstands user

>Coughlin

Why was sauter jerking the car back and forth coming to the flag?

Do they have cheater parts that need to be snapped into place?

Cupdriverwinslol.png

If I was extremely wealthy I'd start a team and hire only the roughest, most backwoods hicks as my drivers, think Ward Burton+Sterling Marlin x1000. There would be no sponsors to worry about offending so I'd just turn them loose until Brian France had a heart attack.

>Less than 100 posts
Looks like i didn't miss much

Are you the same guy who posts about women commentators in the XFINITY threads? I recognize this style of post.

Ill be back tomorrow. Got seats between the start finish line and turn 4. Ill give y'all the rundown

Briscoe was lost today. That wreck on the last lap was just one of many incidents. He isn't ready to race with the other noobs in the truck series. He should stick with ARCA.

Leaves aren't on the trees yet up there?

give us a first person rundown on the concessions situation tomorrow
I'm sure there's more shit there than hotdogs